Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-07-2005, 11:57 AM   #31
sirex
King Sirex

probably the battle over the planet (dont know its name) but if you watched the cartoon on cartoon network

you should download by the way,
clone wars volume 1 and 2

anyway, the battle never ends in the cartoon its suppose to continue in the movie... Regardless there is a huge ass space battle with all the star destroyers + clone fighters, also the invasion of the planet.. So that will be a long ass battle scene for sure, as many jedi are on the planet to defend the temple + palpatene..

hmmm ive to watch the cartoons again haha.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 03:15 PM   #32
Gamite

I've already downloaded them. Volume 2 isn't complet yet is it? I only got chapters 21-25

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 04:06 PM   #33
ara325
holy old school...

If you haven't seen any Star Wars movies yet, you can watch them in the correct order 1-6. The reason Geaorge Lucas completed the prequels (1,2,3)was to answer a lot of the questions that were raised by the original movies (4,5,6)...i.e. where did luke, leah, & darth/aniken come from...why did aniken turn to the dark side...how the kids were "left behind"...if anyone has the 4,5,6 box set, you should have a separate disc with ~ 4 hours of footage/how-to's etc and explains the whole concept behind the sixogy (trilogy x 2...sorry don't know the proper term).

can't wait for #3 and to see all the bandwagon jumpers..hehehe

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 06:10 PM   #34
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamite
I've already downloaded them. Volume 2 isn't complet yet is it? I only got chapters 21-25

it ends at 25.
Basically its suppose to end where Episode 3 takes off, at least that was my take on things.

(you have them all then)
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:24 PM   #35
Ant118
BmwAviator

I got the game already and the clips in the game are from the movie and there amazing dont want to spoil any parts unless u have played it already

2011 Alpine/Black 335is
Ant118 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: