Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-30-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
saix
rawr

Send a message via AIM to saix
Guild Wars

Hey I just bought Guild Wars on friday and its such an amazing game!!!
Anyone have it yet? What do you think about it? What level are you? Im a level 6 necro, I really want some armor and change colors but I heard its really expensive and its on this other part of the game, guess I need to play more :/
saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 08:03 PM   #2
sirex
King Sirex

nerd?
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 08:38 PM   #3
saix
rawr

uumm I play cs and I know a bunch of people on these forums play it and they are no name pubbers.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:45 PM   #4
Sleeze
4th Gear Member

World Of Warcraft is 10 times better...
Sleeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 12:12 AM   #5
sirex
King Sirex

man all those MMORPG and the what not, waste of time. You build an online character, meanwhile, there is ABSOLUTELY no story line. If there is, its a really weak one. In other words, what is the point of playing an MMORPG when all you do is level up some hero to kill bigger monsters.
Like Diablo 2. What a gay game, basically you beat the same game 3 times over so that you can get a higher level character. Whats the point, its so repetitive, you might as well jerk off. At least that feels good.

I play alot of video games, but only the ones with solid single player campaigns. I beat the game, and I put it away. Thats why I dont purchase video games because nothing appeals to me long enough. Because 3 hours of story mode is not enough..

As for CS, CS was fun for the first few hours of it. Then you realise that hey, its the same ****en thing over and over and over and over again. You rush the tunnel, first one to shoot the other guys head wins. Sure in real life, who ever has the fastest trigger finger and the most accurate shot stays alive, regardless, its a game, that offers very little replayability.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 01:47 PM   #6
Ryousuke
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ryousuke Send a message via AIM to Ryousuke
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
man all those MMORPG and the what not, waste of time. You build an online character, meanwhile, there is ABSOLUTELY no story line. If there is, its a really weak one. In other words, what is the point of playing an MMORPG when all you do is level up some hero to kill bigger monsters.
Like Diablo 2. What a gay game, basically you beat the same game 3 times over so that you can get a higher level character. Whats the point, its so repetitive, you might as well jerk off. At least that feels good.

I play alot of video games, but only the ones with solid single player campaigns. I beat the game, and I put it away. Thats why I dont purchase video games because nothing appeals to me long enough. Because 3 hours of story mode is not enough..

As for CS, CS was fun for the first few hours of it. Then you realise that hey, its the same ****en thing over and over and over and over again. You rush the tunnel, first one to shoot the other guys head wins. Sure in real life, who ever has the fastest trigger finger and the most accurate shot stays alive, regardless, its a game, that offers very little replayability.
MMORPG is all about online community just like these Forums, also a lot of MMORPG's have some sord of PvP system in it so you could fight each other and its more fun that way. I don't find MMORPG's useless and pointless, after playing DAoC I hate all those single player games =\ none of them appeal me any more.
Ryousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 03:19 PM   #7
Sleeze
4th Gear Member

warcraft has a sick storyline! its not htat expensive.. u buy the game and a 40$ card for 2 months.. its actually time consuming if u wanna chill out and are into that RPG feel game.
Sleeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 03:49 PM   #8
saix
rawr

well you do have to pay monthly sleeze :/
Old 05-02-2005, 01:39 AM   #9
337 Turbo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeze
warcraft has a sick storyline! its not htat expensive.. u buy the game and a 40$ card for 2 months.. its actually time consuming if u wanna chill out and are into that RPG feel game.
it's a great game... and ya the monthly fee is a bitch, but hey gives me something to do in the spare time...

Sleeze what server do you play on? What race, class?
337 Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:58 AM   #10
biotek
5th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to biotek
WoW Rules, Orc Hunter all the way
biotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:51 PM   #11
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
GW is a pretty good game, i played the beta and my bro just got it
but i prefer WoW
if ur cheap and dont wanna pay monthly for WoW just jack gamecards from wal mart or wherever

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 11:11 PM   #12
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

i have RPG games with a passion.
only game i play is CS:S... doens't get boring when you play with people you know.

can't play any other game... they bore me...
sports games are fun, but only when you play with friends.

super mario is still the best game out there. **** all the 3d ps2/x box bullshit
Old 05-02-2005, 11:18 PM   #13
saix
rawr

chia you play in cal?

Im CALmain for CS:S, Team EZ5 4-0

Anybody know any good roms? I must admit old games are much better.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:30 AM   #14
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
i like fishing games

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:09 PM   #15
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
Oh man this game kicks ass, only bought it cause it was free online... now im addicted!
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: