Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-02-2005, 06:06 PM   #61
maxx318i
BMW Individual

Send a message via ICQ to maxx318i Send a message via MSN to maxx318i
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnoneon
maxx318 are you going to take my offer or not?
i won't mind putting bus lengths on you with my neon and put you in your place
step up or shut up
lol another newb! oh God...im bored... you suckaz keep imaginin shit..

SAFETY BY EDUCATION, NOT SPEED ENFORCEMENT
maxx318i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:09 PM   #62
02miata
2nd Gear Member

Bahah beat me on the highway I highly doubt that my car does 0 to 100 in 14.4 seconds.

Will someone verify a 318 TI can do 260 KPH From my calcs the car is limited to 216 based on power and gear.

Brp M62 S/C A/W ic 7PSI
KVR Python 4 Piston Calipers + s/s lines
ACT HD clutch
Bilstein c/w H&R race
Sports Pkg 6 SPD c/w torsen LSD
CSC 4 PT S/D roll bar

Rota c8 15x7 wrapped in Azenis
OZ Supperleggera 15x7 wrapped in TOYO RA1
02miata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:14 PM   #63
itsnoneon
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx318i
lol another newb! oh God...im bored... you suckaz keep imaginin shit..

so does this mean your to scard to step up to my neon?????
itsnoneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:17 PM   #64
itsnoneon
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnoneon
so does this mean your to scard to step up to my neon?????
i even offered to pay for everything , if you win
Old 05-02-2005, 06:20 PM   #65
02miata
2nd Gear Member

Hahahahahaha

Well his car is no faster than a 95 Sport I already have proven that in another thread. God knows what a newer Neon would do esp on that pulls Bus lengths on my car.

And his new name is

Minimum 318TI cause anyone on a min wage income can afford that car.

Brp M62 S/C A/W ic 7PSI
ACT HD clutch
Bilstein c/w H&R race
CSC 4 PT S/D roll bar

Old 05-02-2005, 06:22 PM   #66
itsnoneon
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02miata
Hahahahahaha

Well his car is no faster than a 95 Sport I already have proven that in another thread. God knows what a newer Neon would do esp on that pulls Bus lengths on my car.

And his new name is

Minimum 318TI cause anyone on a min wage income can afford that car.
hahahaha show no mercy
Old 05-02-2005, 06:23 PM   #67
02miata
2nd Gear Member

He has the only 318ti in the province with those options

So seriously yo umust feel pimp driving in ur 5 grand car.

Yo I gots me a BMW yo! It is mad pimp with all 134 BHP and can do insane speeds. It just take 6 hours to get there.

Borris got anything else to add

Brp M62 S/C A/W ic 7PSI
ACT HD clutch
Bilstein c/w H&R race
CSC 4 PT S/D roll bar

Last edited by 02miata; 05-02-2005 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:12 PM   #68
skillton
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to skillton
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx318i
yah he has the govt chip on. my speedometrovsky ends at 260...
ill see u up there miata oh wait i wont... cause u cant go that fast.....and i dont race 1/4 miles, ive got better shit to do than proving maself in fronta japanese cars. read the badge biatch and stand down like all the others do.
You're an idiot, his car won't go past 195 because it doesn't have the power. It barelly pulls after 180 or so, and it takes forever to get to 195.
My speedometer ends at 260 as well. That doesn't mean my car will reach 260. But it will rape your 318i from 0-225.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:16 PM   #69
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
Ok guys, please, lets settle this down, no more cheap shots, or else I'll just 'filter' or delete this thread altogether.

Maxx318i - you got called a tool, and you responded with "why dont u stfu NOOB, go buy a **cking BMW and keep ur trap shut"

Now, in my opinion, Miata02 shouldn't have called you a tool, but you telling him to 'stfu' really isn't going to make matters any better.

Also, to set the record straight, the gauge panel backgrounds are shared between a bunch of models, so just because your 318's cluster says 260, it doesn't mean it'll do 260. A 318 with stock software is electronically limited to 190km/h, without software you'll probably get just above 200km/h (using a GPS, not the speedometer, they're usually of by 5-7% anyway). My car for example when I first got it was limited at 206km/h, it's now gear limited to 241km/h, my speedometer tops out at 240km/h and the needle is in the 250km/h area when the rev limiter cuts in. My 525i also reads 260, again, 206km/h the speed limiter kicks in.

And to answer your question regarding talking after a race; this has happened to me as well, it's usually the other driver just is curious of what you're running for comparison purposes, he's a motorhead that just wants to talk cars, or they're curious why/how they got beat or won that race. Sometime they just want to setup another race. You'd be suprised. I got beat by a stock looking civic hatch once, we both pulled into a parking lot and talked for like 30 minutes, turns out he had a B20 conversion (from a CRV?) with a bunch other work done to it. He thought I had an M3, and all the confusion was cleared up, I had a modded 328, he had a modded civic.

Anyway, please, just try to keep the peace amongst yourselves.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."

Last edited by thinair; 05-02-2005 at 08:28 PM.
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:25 PM   #70
shimajer
loudddddd

omg LOl this is priceless...
shimajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 12:11 AM   #71
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Ha ha ...this thread is making me laugh!

Even if a FI Miata is quicker than a 318, too bad it's a chick's car (the parts girl at T&C BMW has a 318 too). How would a Gen3 RX7 Turbo compare to this Miata? Acceleration, should be no contest... RX7 >> FI MX5 .. How about handling and lap times?

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days

Last edited by windwagen; 05-03-2005 at 12:14 AM.
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 01:12 AM   #72
Soldo
6th Gear Member

WOWWWWW!

It seems like everyone posting trash in this thread is doing so because they're trying to compensate for a smale penis!!

C'mon guys, i mean the guy with the 318 clearly has no clue as to what hes talkin about, and this guy gets off on talkin trash on the net......... so why encourage him?

And you St. Catherine guys..... hahaha, power isn't everything, although cars may be quicker and cheaper, and more fuel efficent, sometimes theres more IMPORTANT things in car, LIKE SAFETY. Now although the 318 IS just an entry level car, its still MUCHER safer than the top o' the line MAZDASPEED MIATA!

Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to offend anyone, i LOVE jap cars, and i have an appreciate for all cars (even the neon, hehe). But just let this thing go!

Is it just me, or does maxxx318 guy remind anyone of a VANCOUVER version of SHAMIS?!?!
(did he move down there by any chance?)
Old 05-03-2005, 02:32 AM   #73
BADMASS///M3
1st Gear Newbie

i just spent the last 20 min reading this entire thread like a good thriller i couldn't stop. i would be will to take care of all expences to get these two to hook up on the track then in the ring and just to add my thoughts fred flintstone has a better chance of out running that 318.sorry just speaking the truth.
BADMASS///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 04:10 AM   #74
SickFinga

Was it black 318 and green tegra?? If yes, I'm pretty sure 318i was Autotechnica's car and Integra you raced was Tony "The Tiger's" integra.

They are friends and can be seen cruising together pretty often.

P.S. maxx318i, you are an embarrassment to the BMW community.

Last edited by SickFinga; 05-03-2005 at 04:14 AM.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 04:13 AM   #75
Antz_Marchin
4th Gear Member

Wow, this is the most rediculous thing I have read on max yet. I've never read anything negative from 318 before but this is definitely just stupid on his part.....I just can;t believe the fact that miata keeps feeding it with cheapshots, doesn't make you seem a whole lot better I'm sorry to say. Everyone does the best with what they can afford and I really don't see shots at who could buy what to be very fair. Speaking of buying what people can afford:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02miata
Face facts u own shit. How many people would actually covet a 4 Grand car the way you do. I could have bought 2 of those POS for the price of my S/C setup ****in goof.
Bought 2 with the $$ for your S/C?? Something tells me that S/C(and most of the rest) cost you somewhere in the area of .....hmmmm......lets say free. Not a fair shot to take. Lets stop with the pissing contests and all get along.
Antz_Marchin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: