Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-03-2005, 05:40 PM   #46
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
I dunno why Dave was jumping defending you there, while you were 100% at fault there.
Vlad,

I was said that I wasn't taking sides. I said lets see the proof that they are bent. Jesus F'in Christ!

Dave
Old 05-03-2005, 05:48 PM   #47
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
exactly i asked for proof on the bent rims, i got nothing but ull have to take my word and hes a # to call a guy who did them... yeah ok...buddy answers the phone.. yes there bent pay up.!
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:45 AM   #48
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Wow hot one.

I have been holding a set of rims for about a month for someone, he keeps in contact and I will let him know if any other offers are on the table. It couldn't have hurt to let Pauls brother know that there was another buyer and give the first buyer a day or so to show up. Prevents this mess and tarnishing of your name. Money talks yes but when your rep is shit no one will put up there money.

I have had people on this board hold parts for me while I get cash and I am super greatful they did, I understand that all sellers cannot be like this but if they are they should state that the sale is first come first serve, and not assume the buyer knows this.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 03:15 AM   #49
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by M50E30
Vlad,

I was said that I wasn't taking sides. I said lets see the proof that they are bent. Jesus F'in Christ!

Dave

Just wondering, how can you prove to someone that they are bent??
Why would anyone lie if they are bent?
Person paid for the rims, meaning that he wanted them. Why would he post that they are bent? Just doesnt make any sense to me.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:22 AM   #50
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Just wondering, how can you prove to someone that they are bent??
Why would anyone lie if they are bent?
Person paid for the rims, meaning that he wanted them. Why would he post that they are bent? Just doesnt make any sense to me.
ill tell you why, because one rim was re-finnished and 3 needed to be re-finnished amazingly the 3 rims not re-finnished were all bent! and you cant just unbend a rim they all need to be refinnished!

so he wanted 300 bucks to have them all fixed.. um yeah 3 rims bent only one re-finnished was not bent...
Old 05-04-2005, 06:49 PM   #51
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevShoT
ill tell you why, because one rim was re-finnished and 3 needed to be re-finnished amazingly the 3 rims not re-finnished were all bent! and you cant just unbend a rim they all need to be refinnished!

so he wanted 300 bucks to have them all fixed.. um yeah 3 rims bent only one re-finnished was not bent...
because when they refinish wheels, they fix the bends
Old 05-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #52
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Quote:
because when they refinish wheels, they fix the bends
my point was he kept telling me how he had no money before he bought the wheels so i sold them to him for cheap then he cries about how they are bent and wants 300 bucks to have the 3 re-finnished (i suspect cause he wants them to look like the rest) and the bent rims were just a scam to get $$$ out of me to have the rest re-finnished
Old 05-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #53
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevShoT
my point was he kept telling me how he had no money before he bought the wheels so i sold them to him for cheap then he cries about how they are bent and wants 300 bucks to have the 3 re-finnished (i suspect cause he wants them to look like the rest) and the bent rims were just a scam to get $$$ out of me to have the rest re-finnished
If this is true then alot of people owe Jay an apolgy!
Old 05-05-2005, 05:58 AM   #54
SickFinga

Quote:
If this is true then alot of people owe Jay an apolgy!

Even if its true no one owes Jay anything.
There was one side of the story posted, and Jay never argued it.
He response was simple, "Well, I didn't know that"

Anyway, even though it's quite possible what Jay is saying, it quite doubtful though.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:29 AM   #55
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Even if its true no one owes Jay anything.
There was one side of the story posted, and Jay never argued it.
He response was simple, "Well, I didn't know that"

Anyway, even though it's quite possible what Jay is saying, it quite doubtful though.
If it was true you guys would just say BS and mob him...........as usual. What has this place turned into......maXkindergarten?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:23 AM   #56
SickFinga

Quote:
If it was true you guys would just say BS and mob him...........as usual. What has this place turned into......maXkindergarten?
If it was true, no one would say anything.
I disagreed with Jay on how he handled the rim issue, and I disagreed how buyer handled it. Threating people with bullshit threats is not a way to solve an issue. But still at the end of the day, buyer is the one who got burnt on the deal.

Also I got a question for you Dave, on what would you put your money on.
rims that are known to be soft and that were in the bad condition were actually bent
or
rims were not bent, and buyer tried to scam Jay out of his money.

Again, I do not believe that Jay sold his rims knowing that they were bent, but I believe who could've handled what happened much better
Old 05-05-2005, 01:43 PM   #57
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Quote:
If it was true, no one would say anything.
I disagreed with Jay on how he handled the rim issue, and I disagreed how buyer handled it. Threating people with bullshit threats is not a way to solve an issue. But still at the end of the day, buyer is the one who got burnt on the deal.

Also I got a question for you Dave, on what would you put your money on.
rims that are known to be soft and that were in the bad condition were actually bent
or
rims were not bent, and buyer tried to scam Jay out of his money.

Again, I do not believe that Jay sold his rims knowing that they were bent, but I believe who could've handled what happened much better
i had every intention of refunding the guy his money but 600 US was hard to come by in january and not to mention he royally pissed me off with all the PM's of threats and the spam going around about me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: