Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2005, 01:58 AM   #1
m3polack
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Whitby ,On
Posts: 322
Stun Guns! haha



Today my friend gave me a 700,000Volt stun gun.....it pretty small, 7"x2".

We were out dicking around and a buddy dared me too and wanted to see how it worked, nonetheless I tried it on another friend and zapped him for 2 seconds and he was paralyzed for 7 minutes... i was soo ****ing scared i was about to call the ambulance?? he looked like a druggy going thru withdrawl.

anyone ever try these things? got funny stories?
m3polack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 02:35 AM   #2
coolhand
Banned
 
coolhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 3,470
Sounds way too powerful. Can be dangerous.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 02:42 AM   #3
m3polack
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Whitby ,On
Posts: 322
Hehe, heres a thing i got from a website:

Stun guns use high voltage and low amperage to temporarily disable an attacker for several minutes. The stun gun does not rely on pain for results. The energy stored in the gun is dumped into the attacker’s muscles causing them to do a great deal of work rapidly. This rapid work cycle instantly depletes the attacker’s blood sugar by converting it to lactic acid. In short, he is unable to produce energy for his muscles, and his body is unable to function properly. The stun gun also interrupts the tiny neurological impulses that control and direct voluntary muscle movement. When the attacker’s neuromuscular system is overwhelmed and controlled by the stun gun he loses his balance. Should the attacker be touching you, the current will NOT pass to your body!
m3polack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 02:45 AM   #4
coolhand
Banned
 
coolhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 3,470
^ any idea if that will build ur muscles?
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 03:11 AM   #5
m3polack
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Whitby ,On
Posts: 322
LOL!

Nah, i think it would just paralyze them

Are you thinking about Dr.Ho and his muscle patch thing that stimulates muscles? LOL!!! i remember that on the TV-orders channel
m3polack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 08:21 AM   #6
Quack
Wheelman
 
Quack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,073
Send a message via MSN to Quack
are you sure it's 700,000 volts?, most stun guns on the market are only 90,000 to 150,000 volts
__________________

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 08:56 AM   #7
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare
 
KIRASIR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TO
Posts: 1,753
Remember... heart is a MUSCLE!

SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3polack
Hehe, heres a thing i got from a website:

Stun guns use high voltage and low amperage to temporarily disable an attacker for several minutes. The stun gun does not rely on pain for results. The energy stored in the gun is dumped into the attacker’s muscles causing them to do a great deal of work rapidly. This rapid work cycle instantly depletes the attacker’s blood sugar by converting it to lactic acid. In short, he is unable to produce energy for his muscles, and his body is unable to function properly. The stun gun also interrupts the tiny neurological impulses that control and direct voluntary muscle movement. When the attacker’s neuromuscular system is overwhelmed and controlled by the stun gun he loses his balance. Should the attacker be touching you, the current will NOT pass to your body!
__________________

KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 09:44 AM   #8
Rampage
6th Gear Member
 
Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Caledon, Ont.
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack
are you sure it's 700,000 volts?, most stun guns on the market are only 90,000 to 150,000 volts
ya, 700,000 is a lot!
__________________
2009 328i 6-spd - AW - Oyster Dakota - Sport Pkg. - Prem Pkg.
Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 12:48 PM   #9
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
ya for real it takes only 100,000 to take down a 3000 lbs Bull.....so there for your buddy must have been a ****in elephant or a bear....lol...btw did he spell like BBQ'd pork....lmfao!!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 01:18 PM   #10
Miguel
...Delt Smash
 
Miguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Dudebridge
Posts: 10,882
zap him again
take pictures
post said pictures
__________________
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 01:30 PM   #11
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member
 
M3ti Compact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,465
My friend has one of those Dr. Ho type things...it hurts like hell- and funny to zap parts that are not meant to be zapped.
__________________
M3ti Compact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 01:52 PM   #12
AMG_POWER
500HP Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 9,691
where can i buy one?
__________________
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 03:00 PM   #13
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
^^^^ me too...lol
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 03:40 PM   #14
Jim .E.
E90 n00b
 
Jim .E.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Brampton
Posts: 6,674
700,000 volts is carried by Hydro lines across ontario and other places...not by a portable stun gun...

i think you misread what your stun gun says...
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:58 PM   #15
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member
 
Understated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: location location
Posts: 9,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ti Compact
My friend has one of those Dr. Ho type things...it hurts like hell- and funny to zap parts that are not meant to be zapped.
LMFAO!!! WTF!!!!

u guys are twisted
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015