Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-18-2005, 08:17 PM   #16
Bob Loblaw
Zee Frog.

I understand your point clearly. My point is that I don't see the relationship between the actual meet and the posting of this particular pic on the web. They are two distinct things.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:30 PM   #17
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw
I understand your point clearly. My point is that I don't see the relationship between the actual meet and the posting of this particular pic on the web. They are two distinct things.
It shows how "mature" some people who come to the meets are.

I have made my point clear to the person who did this thing, and if he choses to ignore me, my point will only get more clear as time passes by.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:46 PM   #18
aziz
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilOnWheelz
I replied to that topic...

I will never ever come out to any of the maxbimmer meets again, since there is a picture posted there without the consent of the person who is in the picture... This is very immature and stupid of the person who did that, but I said what i had to say in that thread, I am also print screening and printing the thread as we speak.

Thanks!
u got to chill.....thats all.

Old 04-18-2005, 08:50 PM   #19
oldskool3
4th Gear Member

Man unless this girl is your wife/ girlfriend you really need to relax. what is the point of going through all this for some random girl who probably wouldn't even care if her back was posted on a BMW website. I met the guy last night and he seemed to be a cool guy. relax
oldskool3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:54 PM   #20
aziz
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskool3
wouldn't even care if her back was posted on a BMW website.

wrong, they actually luv that.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:00 PM   #21
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
It shows how "mature" some people who come to the meets are.

I have made my point clear to the person who did this thing, and if he choses to ignore me, my point will only get more clear as time passes by.
Okay...I wasn't going to get involved in this, but I feel I have to say something, otherwise this will get out of hand. I can understand your point man, but I think you would find that if you just asked him to remove the picture he would do so no questions asked. I don't think there is a need to get the authorities involved. I'm sure that he did this as a joke, and didn't realize what the consequences would be. We all do things like that, and it's not a maturity thing, we are all friends and I'm sure he ment no harm. Let's try and work this out peacefully.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:02 PM   #22
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskool3
Man unless this girl is your wife/ girlfriend you really need to relax. what is the point of going through all this for some random girl who probably wouldn't even care if her back was posted on a BMW website. I met the guy last night and he seemed to be a cool guy. relax
In this case the girl minds. And I can't relax about issues like this I am sorry. The point of going through all this is "you are free to do what ever you want, to the point that you don't infringe somebody elses right..." He might seem to be a cool guy, I have pm'd him and gave him my contact info if he really want to talk about this issue with me, he can talk it over like a mature person and I could talk to him about what he has done.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:04 PM   #23
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius_e30
Okay...I wasn't going to get involved in this, but I feel I have to say something, otherwise this will get out of hand. I can understand your point man, but I think you would find that if you just asked him to remove the picture he would do so no questions asked. I don't think there is a need to get the authorities involved. I'm sure that he did this as a joke, and didn't realize what the consequences would be. We all do things like that, and it's not a maturity thing, we are all friends and I'm sure he ment no harm. Let's try and work this out peacefully.
This is as peaceful as I can get. I haven't called him names, or posted nasty stuff to him through pm's. You know me a little better then other people posting here. I don't mind jokes at all, but some people have to know when to draw the line.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:07 PM   #24
aziz
4th Gear Member

did u wait for him to reply??
Old 04-18-2005, 09:11 PM   #25
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
This is as peaceful as I can get. I haven't called him names, or posted nasty stuff to him through pm's. You know me a little better then other people posting here. I don't mind jokes at all, but some people have to know when to draw the line.
I know, and I completely understand your point, I would be a little mad too, not so much at the pic, but more of the comment, (since my pic was there too ) But I'm sure it was innocent. I think if you guys talk it over it can all be worked out. We can all go grab a beer and talk it over until its water under the bridge.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:13 PM   #26
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius_e30
I know, and I completely understand your point, I would be a little mad too, not so much at the pic, but more of the comment, (since my pic was there too ) But I'm sure it was innocent. I think if you guys talk it over it can all be worked out. We can all go grab a beer and talk it over until its water under the bridge.
Its not the picture its not the comment. It is the amount of respect that was held against the other person when they took the picture.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:16 PM   #27
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziz
did u wait for him to reply??
I can always dismiss the report and the file against him.

If people are going to think I am an ass about this, you can think what ever you want. This shows the maturity level of this particular community.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:23 PM   #28
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I can always dismiss the report and the file against him.

If people are going to think I am an ass about this, you can think what ever you want. This shows the maturity level of this particular community.
I don't think anyone thinks your an ass, I just think the government intervention should be left as a last resort, if he decided not to remove the picture willingly. I think it shows great maturity to try and work things out first.

I don't think insulting the rest of us, by accusing us of being immature for a picture that someone else posted, is the solution.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:27 PM   #29
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

This just shows how ****ed up society is today, all the legal bullshit over what? A picture? Come on man, you need to step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, and chill out. But then again I'm going to be considered "immature" for posting this, but I don't care, because making stereotypes is just about the most immature thing you can do.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:33 PM   #30
aziz
4th Gear Member

lol mam......maybe u shouldnt come to the meet with all these immature ppl.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: