Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-13-2005, 04:57 PM   #1
LOBO M-COUPE
Turbo'd

Cool Auto-Xing it up this Sunday.. www.SPDA.com

For those of you who would like a "test and tune session/school"; for $35 you'll have the chance to brush up on your cones and have some instructors critique your driving, all the while being in a timed course. Making minute changes to your set-up can help shave hundredths to tens of a second off your times but the extra practice (running through cones) should help that difference become tenths to seconds of a difference!

What am I getting at?... www.SPDA.com will be running an Auto-X 'school' this weekend in Brampton. Saturday, the beginners are introduced to all the dynamics of autocross. Thankfully this day is sold out.. Sunday is the advanced portion of the program, were a full course is being set-up for timed runs (which are unofficial.. not counted towards any points totals). Instructors will be on hand (in and out of the car) to improve your driving.

Why am I promoting these guys.. why not!!! for $35 I want to see all you BMW gear heads out there on SUNDAY!!! As the 'school' is open to all makes, it's a great filler in-between the next autocross and you get to familiarize yourself with your car more so than five runs every two to three weeks allows. God knows I'm in desperate need of some seat time in my new car. Plus, it would be nice to consistently compare my times against all you rippers who came out last Sunday to the Trillium event.

See you there.

Michael Jan Lobodzinski
Old 04-14-2005, 12:27 AM   #2
msix
2nd Gear Member

I am comming all the way from Ottawa for this event and I want to see some BMW's there. I can't go every weekend to Toronto, but I would love to come to one of the BMW Club's AutoX sometime this summer.
Anyways, I hope to see some bimmers there on sunday, as I said already in the other thread, there is still room available for sunday's course.

The instructing is excellent, some real veterans there, allthough Subaru guys, but ... excellent drivers. .... well and the odd BMW guy, ... but I am both.

Klaus

85 325es
CASC-OR Regional Auto-X Series 2009 and 2010 1st place in D/Mod
Ontario Time Attack Series 2011 1st place in SGT2
msix is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: