Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-27-2005, 07:22 AM   #1
Hibbing
4th Gear Member

Totem Signature 1 Speakers

Pair of Totem Signature 1 speakers in mahogany for sale. Original boxes. Excellent sounding with a huge soundstage.
The Model 1 Signature is a serious evolutionary step above its sibling the regular Model 1.

The Signatures have a greater ability to capture midrange subtlety, dynamics and proper timbre without overloading. Stirring and accurate bass response along with pinpoint imaging allow the Model 1 Signatures to completely disappear. Midrange reproduction is clearer and more holographically stable, even under huge dynamic swings. Their exemplary harmonic extension will keep you enthralled.

External changes allow bi-wiring via an extra set of exotic W.B.T. terminals. A medallion on the back identifies them as Signature units. Internally, wire mettalurgy was further optimized and specifically designed for the Model 1 Signature. The normal fabulous crossover work that is present in all Totem models is brought to an extreme art form in the Model 1 Signature. No expense or developement cost was spared in obtaining the most exotic and musically pleasing componentry.

Discover why the Model 1 Signature remains a world reference for monitors.

We at Totem are of the opinion that specifications are not the key to real life musical reproduction. Our speakers breathe real life and space into any reproduced music. Totem “Model One” speakers will bring you superior spatial representation, rhythm, ambiance, coherence, tonality and bass response.

We believe a no compromise approach, exhaustive and innovative research, loving care and dedication bring to the music lover a finished product unique in terms of quality, aesthetics, value and most importantly musicality.

Experience them not only through your ears but with all your body and senses…

• Internal and external wood veneering
• Multilayer borosilicate damping
• Full plane crossbrace for extreme rigidity and increased damping
• Lock miter cabinet joints
• Æsthetic and acoustical finish
• W.B.T. terminals
• No compromise drivers, wiring and crossover parts
Extremely well reviewed.

$1350.

Hibbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:53 AM   #2
daytona
6th Gear Member

great speakers,I perfer the Sonus Fabers though....or the Acoustic Energy Ae1...try www.canuckaudiomart.com its a Canadian audio site...beware though alot of low ballers...like me.....
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 03:42 PM   #3
golden
Doesn't have a car.

great speakers!
Old 04-14-2005, 10:54 AM   #4
M333ee
1st Gear Newbie

Hibbing,

You have some great audio equipment for sale. Where do you get them all???

Do you have any 2channel amps?

2002 M3 Titanium Silver Imola Red Interior
Solaris InvisiBulbs / Painted reflectors / Keyhole delete / Xenon Interior Lighting / PIAA Xtreme White fogs / 32% Tint / DIY Clutch stop / Blitzsafe Aux input / Umnitza Angel Eyes / UUC Evo III SSK with DSSR / Axis Deluxe Plus pads / ACS style Racing strut bar / Eibach Sportline springs / Volk Racing LE-37T wheels / Toyo T1-S 245/35F 275/30R
M333ee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 10:58 AM   #5
Hibbing
4th Gear Member

I upgrade a lot. Right now I really only am concentrating on multichannel.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #6
M333ee
1st Gear Newbie

What sub (subs) are you using?
I'm looking at a Velodyne DD-15 if I can sell my Paradigm Servo-15.

Solaris InvisiBulbs / Painted reflectors / Keyhole delete / Xenon Interior Lighting / PIAA Xtreme White fogs / 32% Tint / DIY Clutch stop / Blitzsafe Aux input / Umnitza Angel Eyes / UUC Evo III SSK with DSSR / Axis Deluxe Plus pads / ACS style Racing strut bar / Eibach Sportline springs / Volk Racing LE-37T wheels / Toyo T1-S 245/35F 275/30R
Old 04-14-2005, 11:08 AM   #7
Hibbing
4th Gear Member

Running a Servo 15 as well. What colour is yours and how much? I wouldn't mind running 2 with my Veritas.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:27 AM   #8
M333ee
1st Gear Newbie

It's black ash.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: