Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-03-2002, 06:25 PM   #16
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

You finally got it through your thick head Rob... very good!

Like I said, if you want to show off your car to enthusiasts that appreciate it, go to the next Bimmercruize or a BMWCCA concours. I don't see why it's so hard to understand? duh.

The judging sheets @BimmerCruize took into consideration the age of the car, mileage, track use, cleanliness and rarety... things that cannot be shared by the VW/Audi crowd @The First Episode.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --

Last edited by EMPOWERD; 09-04-2002 at 01:05 PM.
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 11:25 PM   #17
SickFinga

Charlie got mods??
I know he had stereo and exhaust. he got something else now??

My opinion on judging at those events.
More mods you got more chances you have to win.
and doesn't matter if those mods made you car more nice.
remember that 5 series with the most ugliest body work most of use ever seen? I bet it won enough trophys, just because it has a lot of mods.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 12:19 PM   #18
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
[b]

So are you saying that the m-roadster was too good for the show? Import show quality? You mean rice-quality? Outrageous *junk* bodykits and crappy reupolstered leather ?

Also,the guy who had the limegreen Golf didn't even have a headliner on the car and won for best MK2 ??

All you need to *win big* at these shows are

-bodykit
-"creative wheels"
-cheap lookin interiors
-Amazing stereo installs
-Overspray paintjobs (with glitter in the paint)
-Overized rear wings...
dont take this the wrong way...or actualy take any ****in way you want....! why go to a show if all your going to do is ****in bitch like alittle girl !! i never do this shit (shows that is) because of people like you who constantly complain...you won a goddam award....just be happy with that....i never won an award before and i was SO HAPPY to win ( i dont even care what place), but now because of some ignorant people i feel like i didnt deserve it or maybe someone pulled strings for me....**** !!!! .atleast i had the balls to do my car as how i see fit, even if that meant adding a "ricer wing"... i think alot of people need to grow the **** up and get over this whole "jap crap" vs euro deal....it's GAY...this isn't ****ing high school anymore...OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOUR MINDS....dont buy into other peoples bullshit and maybe skip on something for your car because your worried about what other people think...man, i have worked so hard on my car, i ve spent countless nights on my car after working a ten hour day...and all i hear is BLAH BLAH SHIT....i dont have a rich parent to pay for my car and all my shit, i have worked hard for eveything i own...and i am happy with all the results....AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.....if you rob89m3 are so outraged by the quality of the import shows, why enter ?? you complain of "cheap looking interiors" and shit...you interior is STOCK ....am i right ? you want credit for the work some german guy did making 2.00 an hour that you dont even know ?

Last edited by Gamite; 09-04-2002 at 12:56 PM.
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 12:30 PM   #19
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Well said Jeremy!
I just wanted to start some controversy on the board!! haha

Most people on the board know that I just say crap but don't mean it....

Your car is sick (in a good way) You worked really hard to make it look great for the show (including CF Hood)I'm glad you won the awards you did,cuz your BMW probably had the most bolt-ons on it.

CONGRATS MAN! So whats your next mod?

later
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 12:36 PM   #20
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
show

Rob....

Take the good with the bad..... honestly.. i am not even sure how I won at bimmer cruize with my 6 series, but I did.... i am sure Julian's car has more mods and what not, and it does look sick, but as Randy said..... "the judges decision is what is final"

but.... you should really know better entering those import shows.... anywhere you see civics, type R's... you should know what you are getting you and you car into!

when you go to those shows..... all you have to do it copy a car from the "FAST AND FURIOUS" and walk with your pants half way down your ass and blare the Z 103.5 sh*t and you will always be a WINNER!!

hey at least you got to rub your ballz up against a couple of whores.... lol ...

what a shamo!

by the way... is anyone going to the AUTOMADNESS show this weekend?

Let me know...

Mike.

punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 01:02 PM   #21
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

I'd like to add that to make things more fair the judging sheets for the Euro's were completely different than the ones for the Asian and Domestics.... Not many points were awarded for 20"+ wheels, graphics, paint jobs and air-ride/hydaulics etc..... Like I said, this show was judged without bias and completely fair. I can't stress this enough.

Rob,

The "controversy" that you enjoy starting on the board will eventually get your face bashed in or banned from Max.... not by me, just warning you that stepping on toes isn't always good... especially someone that thinks they're Superman behind the keyboard, yet doesn't open their mouth in real life.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --

Last edited by EMPOWERD; 09-04-2002 at 01:06 PM.
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 01:24 PM   #22
jeremy
6th Gear Member

"Rob,

The "controversy" that you enjoy starting on the board will eventually get your face bashed in or banned from Max.... not by me, just warning you that stepping on toes isn't always good... especially someone that thinks they're Superman behind the keyboard, yet doesn't open their mouth in real life. [/b][/quote]"

well said....that is the first true to life thing i have probaly heard on this whole subject...
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 02:12 PM   #23
Razkal
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
I'd like to add that to make things more fair the judging sheets for the Euro's were completely different than the ones for the Asian and Domestics.... Not many points were awarded for 20"+ wheels, graphics, paint jobs and air-ride/hydaulics etc..... Like I said, this show was judged without bias and completely fair. I can't stress this enough.

Rob,

The "controversy" that you enjoy starting on the board will eventually get your face bashed in or banned from Max.... not by me, just warning you that stepping on toes isn't always good... especially someone that thinks they're Superman behind the keyboard, yet doesn't open their mouth in real life.
Well put Randy.... What Rob is showing us is similar to what to the drunks have after a few drinks, Liquid courage...

We will call Rob's - Keyboard Courage - DEF'n =
a person who is tough behind a flat screen but a p*ssy in public.

Hey if there was an award for that - you would win 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Best of Show...

I know that you are 21 and you still have some growing to do, but watch what you say because things get mis-interpretted online and what you may think is a 'joke' may cost you a set of front teeth one day. Just be careful man - someone may not see things the way that you do - accept the differences and move on ....

Need any help with branding your company/services? :
http://www.businessninja.ca

Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 03:48 PM   #24
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Razkal 320i
what you say because things get mis-interpretted online and what you may think is a 'joke' may cost you a set of front teeth one day.
yea rob..u all know the guys on max r bigger than u...so far all the 1s i know are way bigger than me! except julian hahahaha...jus if u got somethin bad to say..keep it to urself...i learned that in gr 1...im sure u learned it to, it comes in handy...esp when ur talkin bout some1s ride who put countless amounts of effort, time and money...even if the hondas look like shit, who cares..it aint urs..no offense but b4 u put ur 18" ur call looked nasty! but with the 18" it looks awesome...noticed how i really only posted good stuff bout ur ride all the time? if 1 of the guys from versatile was here (i know theres 1 of the guys bros in my autoshop class) and u said all this too him..he wud tell u wats wrong with urs..and u wud get pissed off...if u want, ask me and ill do it for u..i can go on and on bout bad things i dont like bout cars.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 04:05 PM   #25
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

[quote]Originally posted by ROB89M3
[b]Well said Jeremy!
I just wanted to start some controversy on the board!! haha

Most people on the board know that I just say crap but don't mean it....

Hey Rob, "IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY, DONT SAYANYTHING". You should BE the LAST one to b#tch because this is the second award you dont deserve, I dont even know how you made it to WILD class!!! Your car is NIVE but almost stock, other then rims, suspention and a painted intake!!! You dont see Jeremy b@#ch because he came second to that Teamworks blue E30....that car didnt WIN ANYTHING at Darknights (even my car was judged to be better) and now he takes first
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 04:51 PM   #26
hawai-Ian
3rd Gear Member

i dont know rob and 99% of members here. .. not that it matters or anything...but i come to this forum to entertain and be entertained. aside from that, pick up/give out a few bimmer tips and check out the FS and Wanted ads now and then. i plan on knowing and meeting max members one of these days.

why am i saying this? well rob was the guy who lured me into this board. great bimmer site i might add.

well since im a member and this is an open forum... i'd like to give my quick 0.02. imo you guys who posted before me are right on the money.
rob's post are funny most times but he's not too careful too at times before he hit the enter key...thus he get's into hot water.

no offense ne1
Old 09-04-2002, 09:31 PM   #27
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Here's my $0.02

You guys make me laugh!!

Most of you don't know me and don't really know what my car has in it (Eurostyle).

It's better that you guys STFU for a change and not respond to my Jiberish (it's only the internet ,once again) ......hahaha
Old 09-05-2002, 01:32 AM   #28
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

E46 LOVER...

So whats wrong with my M3? (so I can make it look nicer (ricer)...) *devil*
Old 09-05-2002, 02:30 AM   #29
Gamite

Re: Here's my $0.02

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Most of you don't know me and don't really know what my car has in it (Eurostyle).
Can you list everything in your car w/o looking at the spec sheet you got from bavarian?

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 02:54 AM   #30
SickFinga

Hey Rob here is something for ya

heh, j/k, man. I just saw this on some other forum while reading this and it was too funny

P.S. DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. Just kidding
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: