Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 10:52 PM   #31
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAccord

and who the **** would badmouth me? I think I've had excellent transactions with everyone on every forum, I always pay promptly if I'm the buyer, or ship promptly if I'm the seller. and I don't even think I've made but a few transactions from max members.

i think im handling the situation the responsible way. rather than tell dirtsquirt "hes on his own and I will have nothing to do with it," I'm trying to make things right

and don't insult my integrity
Does that other member want to open the floor up for discussion? Cold Accord, the only one who's suffering is Disquirt..... why don't you give him the $$ back?

or,

pay for him to have the rims re drilled.... $75.00 cnd is only like $50.00 usd.

mike
Old 04-05-2005, 11:13 PM   #32
ColdAccord
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ColdAccord
why don't you pay for it man
Old 04-05-2005, 11:27 PM   #33
gsbadbmr
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
Ya, it was a long time ago , but I still remember....I wanted to give you your deposit back that you put down for the rims
Mike.
Yeah, so..........what about my $100 deposit that i fronted for you (NOT even knowing you) that i lost because you were "tight with money cuz my insurance was due" . Am i going to get it back or not, or was i just being an "ignorant/willing to help someone out fool?".

-gsbadbmr
Old 04-06-2005, 02:09 AM   #34
punnzzells
Banned

Quote:
why don't you pay for it man
why should I pay for it? You are the one that sold him the rims.... I had nothing to do with your sale.... I do not know what you and he agreed upon.

mike.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:11 AM   #35
punnzzells
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbadbmr
Yeah, so..........what about my $100 deposit that i fronted for you (NOT even knowing you) that i lost because you were "tight with money cuz my insurance was due" . Am i going to get it back or not, or was i just being an "ignorant/willing to help someone out fool?".

-gsbadbmr

Gord,

I thought it was $60.00, but if you say that it's $100.00.. I will take you on your word. PM me your info and I can send it when I get things back in stride... 2 or 3 weeks....

mike.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:53 AM   #36
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Bored at work and I find this thread for the first time crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
Your fault for buying them, in my humble opinion. Why someone would buy wheels that have hand-drilled holes is beyond me.
I agree with Jay on this case, those wheels looked kinda sketchy with the bolt cover removed. Someone along the way should have mounted them earlier.

Heres how I see it: Cold Accord I remember you trying to sell them on R3V and you said they fit e30s cause Mike told you so. Mike thought they fit e30s because Bart told him so. I assume Cold Accord you told Dirt Squirt they fit e30s based on what Mike told you.

So the chain goes Unknown guy who drilled them>Bart>Mike>Cold Accord>Dirt Squirt

Sounds like a crazy game of broken telephone to me. So its really hard to point a finger accordingly.

Now in Mikes defense, every performance part on my car (except my shocks) has come straight from his hands, SSK, Springs, Exhaust, and on Saturday Chip. He's also put me in touch with a good mechanic, and weve spent some time shootin the shit. He's a good guy from my expireances, this is just one huge cluster****.

Stanceiseverything.com
Old 04-07-2005, 09:11 PM   #37
RoslynX5
1st Gear Newbie

I have recently bought some wheels from punnzzells and he was very honest and direct about the condition of them. He was very informative and I knew what I was buying from him.
Punnzzells...WOW! Your return policy of used parts is very interesting.Maybe I'll return my wheels to you after a year! I'll bang them up first and then I'll make sure there is a nail in them and of course one wheel will be completely flat and if I can't sell them to a friend ....then I want my money from you!
Your policy is better than walmart

BMXer has it right! Everyone seems to be tough on the internet!!The chain reaction goes on and on.
Maybe it's our fault too!
In your defence...
Punnzzells it was a pleasure I will definitely buy more parts from you.Thanks for the recomending your mechanic to me. The job was great and professional.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:22 PM   #38
ColdAccord
3rd Gear Member

your comments add so much substance and maturity to this. thank you, i appreciate it. seeing as this is your first post, I will also assume you were instructed to post by mike.

great
Old 04-07-2005, 10:25 PM   #39
RoslynX5
1st Gear Newbie

You are so intelligent and mature.
YOU SHOULD BECOME A LAWYER AND MAYBE YOU WOULDN"T WASTE YOUR INTELLIGENCE ON THIS SITE OR BUYING USED PARTS.
THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT A NEW MEMBER...OF COURSE i HAD INSTRUCTIONS FROM MIKE...SINCE I REALLY KNOW HIM VERY WELL.DOING BUISINESS WITH SOMEONE MEANS THEY BECOME YOUR BEST FRIEND.NO...I WAS THANKING HIM AND I DON'T THINK IT IS MATURE TO BRING ANY MEMBER DOWN.
THAT IS NOT COOL.I AM INSULTED ..IS IT BECAUSE YOU THINK I AM A GIRL..THINK TWICE....?????
YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE ATTITUDE AND YOUR RUDE AND IGNORANT.
MY COMMENTS DIDN'T PINPOINT YOU, BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE AT FAULT AND YOUR YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.
GROW UP TOUGH GUY... ON THE INTERNET!!
Old 04-07-2005, 11:19 PM   #40
punnzzells
Banned

Quote:
your comments add so much substance and maturity to this. thank you, i appreciate it. seeing as this is your first post, I will also assume you were instructed to post by mike.

great

Way to go bro... !!

this is a customer of mine and I sold her some used rims for her X5 and front brake rotors and pads for her Ford Explorer. I recommended the site to her and told her about the BMW community ..... I think that you should apologize for insulting her as she is only expressing her opinion...

and by the way...

if you think that I have time and the inmaturity to log out, then log back in as a new user... you are mistaken! just shows me where you are at... !!

RoslynX5...

I am sorry that you had to have this happen to you on your first post... I promise you that everyone on here is not like this.. glad to see that you are happy with your parts... you have my # if you need anything else.

Mike.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:31 PM   #41
NickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW BMXer
Bored at work and I find this thread for the first time crazy.

I agree with Jay on this case, those wheels looked kinda sketchy with the bolt cover removed. Someone along the way should have mounted them earlier.

Heres how I see it: Cold Accord I remember you trying to sell them on R3V and you said they fit e30s cause Mike told you so. Mike thought they fit e30s because Bart told him so. I assume Cold Accord you told Dirt Squirt they fit e30s based on what Mike told you.

So the chain goes Unknown guy who drilled them>Bart>Mike>Cold Accord>Dirt Squirt

Sounds like a crazy game of broken telephone to me. So its really hard to point a finger accordingly.

Now in Mikes defense, every performance part on my car (except my shocks) has come straight from his hands, SSK, Springs, Exhaust, and on Saturday Chip. He's also put me in touch with a good mechanic, and weve spent some time shootin the shit. He's a good guy from my expireances, this is just one huge cluster****.
I think you hit the nail on the head - this is the way I feel.
I believe most agree especially those that know and have dealt with Mike.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:10 PM   #42
ColdAccord
3rd Gear Member

"WOW! Your return policy of used parts is very interesting.Maybe I'll return my wheels to you after a year! I'll bang them up first and then I'll make sure there is a nail in them and of course one wheel will be completely flat and if I can't sell them to a friend ....then I want my money from you!
Your policy is better than walmart"

how is that not directed toward me?

and how would I be at fault?

look, so mike has had a lot of good experiences, and a couple bad. he's not going to take any responsibility for this, that's established.

what more is there to say?
Old 04-10-2005, 03:22 PM   #43
Dirtsquirt
1st Gear Newbie

First off...

I had the bolt patterns checked out by a tire store just down the road. Turns out they are 4x114.4 (4x4.5) and 4x108 (4x4.25). I'm getting quotes for a fill and drill locally. Seems that most shops around here don't even want to attempt doing this. I've had a reputable wheel shop recommend that I have the 4x108 pattern milled out another mm on each side and just run flat washers/lugs. Personally I do not think this sounds very safe, plus I was quoted $45/wheel to do it.

BMXer: Well put, this is a huge cluster****. I feel like I'm in the middle of it and can't do anything about it.

RoslynX5: Stop being a cunt...

You shit on this thread by posting a scenario which has no relevance to anything at hand. It's been 8 months since ColdAccord purchased these wheels, not 12. These wheels were not damaged. The tires were dismounted, there goes that nail comment. And I'm pretty sure they are all still round, thus one is not flat. From what I've gathered this is about the pattern of the wheels and nothing else, as that is the only thing that ColdAccord and I have any qualms with. They were sold to me as 4x100, sold to ColdAccord as 4x100, sold to punnzzells as 4x100 and presumably sold to Bart320i as 4x100.

-Dan
Old 04-10-2005, 08:07 PM   #44
punnzzells
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtsquirt
First off...

RoslynX5: Stop being a cunt...

-Dan

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

tough guy... watch your mouth! You do not know this person, nor should you ever call anyone that.... especially a friend of mine.

I am not going to warn you again.... watch your mouth!

Does any moderator want to ban this guy yet or what?

mike.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:37 PM   #45
RoslynX5
1st Gear Newbie

Thanks punnzzells!
When you recommended me to this site...you forgot to mention that idiots like Dirtsquirt were on it. What a name for him...DIRT. That is exactly how his mother raised him to be and that is probably how he talks to her anyways.

What do I expect from a person that has no manners and no respect and the only way to defend themselves is to call someone names...

Everyone is tough on the internet.

I would like to see the moderators deal with this post as I know they all have mothers or sisters, girlfriends, or wives that they would not want spoken to this way...
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: