Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2005, 06:59 PM   #16
Kal
maxRealtor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 3,754
Send a message via MSN to Kal
sorry to hear about this coldaccord
Kal is offline  
Old 04-04-2005, 07:09 PM   #17
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAccord
i got screwed, and i wanted to post to prevent people getting screwed in the future. Do you want to get ripped off?

and very mature calling me a virgin. wtf? grow up buddy, sounds like you are the pre pubescent one
I wasn't calling you a virgin, I said your screaming like you were a virgin, before punnzzells got to you. lol

and saying someone screwed you is mature?
You could have easliy named the thread *Negative Feedback for punnzzells

but thx for letting us know, i'd still buy something from him, I'd just check it over first
__________________
T.Dot_E30 is offline  
Old 04-04-2005, 07:52 PM   #18
ColdAccord
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 309
Send a message via AIM to ColdAccord
semantics, i'm done arguiing with you. i made a thread because i got screwed. and i hoped it may encourage some sense of responsibility or good nature on behalf of punnzzells. but that has not happened, and now all who've seen this thread know he doesn't stand behind his word or his product.
ColdAccord is offline  
Old 04-04-2005, 09:01 PM   #19
gsbadbmr
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On Da Ground
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAccord
he doesn't stand behind his word


-gsbadbmr
gsbadbmr is offline  
Old 04-04-2005, 10:36 PM   #20
T-spec
6th Gear Member
 
T-spec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: mississauga
Posts: 1,340
why would you not try one rim on to see if it would fit, when buying used shit and your not 100% sure they will fit always test fit them. No offence but if its a refund your after, after 8 months stores would even laugh at you. Sorry about your luck.
__________________
live fast, die quick, drive a bimmer
T-spec is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 12:21 AM   #21
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor
 
Eurostyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Milton
Posts: 14,778
[quote=ColdAccord]i got screwed, and i wanted to post to prevent people getting screwed in the future. Do you want to get ripped off?

I have known Mike for years and made several deals, never once was it questionable...

And he is just AS guilty as YOU are in this! Bought used rims, didnt test them, sold them, THEN next owner has problems! Dirtsquirt has every right to make the same thread about you....As does Mike to Bart320i...
__________________
BIMMER HEAVEN
Specialized in BMW recycling, all OEM used parts
Up to 90% off new cost!!!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5


Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now  
Old 04-05-2005, 12:47 AM   #22
punnzzells
Banned
 
punnzzells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: toronto
Posts: 4,724
Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
[quote=Eurostyle]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAccord
i got screwed, and i wanted to post to prevent people getting screwed in the future. Do you want to get ripped off?

I have known Mike for years and made several deals, never once was it questionable...

And he is just AS guilty as YOU are in this! Bought used rims, didnt test them, sold them, THEN next owner has problems! Dirtsquirt has every right to make the same thread about you....As does Mike to Bart320i...
That's a VERY good point Fil.... I would be able to say that about Bart320i too as I basically gave Cold Accord the same information that I got ..... and by the way, I did help you Cold Accord, I gave you the number to a shop that would be able to help you here locally... you can ask Mpression, I bugged his ass for a week to get you that # and I am not sure if Maciek ( Mike ) will get envolved, but we did jack up his car in my drive and match up the fronts with his E30, but needed hubcentric spacers as the centre bore was too big and that the lugz were too short....

just answer me the following..... did I not tell you any of this.....?

--> I did not mount these rims on my E30.

--> I was told that they fit an E30 as they came off a miata and the ET (offset) looks low enough for a 16 x 9 rim.

--> Did I not tell you that myself and another member who was interested in buying these rims spoke to the people at the wheel shop and they advised him that it sounded like he only needed a spacer to reduce the centre bore and that they could help you with this?

--> Did I not get you the number of that wheel shop?

--> Did I not tell you that I had no use for them because I was going to Cincinatti to pick up an E30 M3 complete suspension?

Answers all these questions... truthfully and we can go from there. Honestly, people who know me here, know my reputation... you can try and drag me down... but as I said before, I never had any knowledge of the rims not fitting and I never said that if the rims did not fit, please come back and get a full refund.

I am sorry that this has happend to all 3 of us... you, me, and Disquirt....

mike.
punnzzells is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 01:40 PM   #23
ColdAccord
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 309
Send a message via AIM to ColdAccord
see that's the difference between me and punnzzells. I'm trying to help dirtsquirt out here. I'm not just saying "you're on your own."

this is in fact NOT the first time this has happened with you, apparently, punnzzells. I got a pm from another member saying he had a similar transaction over a set of wheels, and you failed to provide any help at all

this is a pattern, not an isolated incident
ColdAccord is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 02:30 PM   #24
punnzzells
Banned
 
punnzzells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: toronto
Posts: 4,724
Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
umm... so you did not want to answer any of my questions, then? hmmmm.... guess EVERYONE got their answer...

this other member.... do they care to come forward? Because I have also been given PM's regarding your integrity, or lack there of..

so, if you want to play that game... let's start....

mike.
punnzzells is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 02:59 PM   #25
ColdAccord
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 309
Send a message via AIM to ColdAccord
jesus fine ill take the time to answer each stupid question for you

--> I did not mount these rims on my E30.

yes. but you gauranteed me they were 4x100. i remember asking over and over "OK, so the ony thing I will need are 2 spacers and lug bolts, and possibly hub spacers, right?"

--> I was told that they fit an E30 as they came off a miata and the ET (offset) looks low enough for a 16 x 9 rim.

yes. again, you told me these were 4x100. you told me something. you now go back and say what you tell me didnt matter?

--> Did I not tell you that myself and another member who was interested in buying these rims spoke to the people at the wheel shop and they advised him that it sounded like he only needed a spacer to reduce the centre bore and that they could help you with this?

yes, you did tell me it would only need spacers and lugs to put them on my car. how does that help your argument?

--> Did I not get you the number of that wheel shop?

yes, you did. wheels are still not what you said they were

--> Did I not tell you that I had no use for them because I was going to Cincinatti to pick up an E30 M3 complete suspension?

you didnt tell me that part, no.

and who the **** would badmouth me? I think I've had excellent transactions with everyone on every forum, I always pay promptly if I'm the buyer, or ship promptly if I'm the seller. and I don't even think I've made but a few transactions from max members.

i think im handling the situation the responsible way. rather than tell dirtsquirt "hes on his own and I will have nothing to do with it," I'm trying to make things right

and don't insult my integrity
ColdAccord is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 03:01 PM   #26
1BADRIDE
http://fuelly.3440.ca
 
1BADRIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lakefield, ON
Posts: 1,889
Send a message via MSN to 1BADRIDE
Whiners.

You're ALL guilty.

Stop bitching about it, take the bullet in the leg and go to Tiremag on Keele St. (Keele/Hwy 7) $75/rim to fill/redrill.
__________________
Rahul

Life is good!

STUFF I NEED:
- Snow blowers, Chainsaws, Tampers
- Golf Carts, ATV's & Offroad vehicles, Kids vehicles
- ATV parts (Grizzly 700)
- Heavy equipment (front loader, backhoe, mini excavators, etc...)

PM ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!
1BADRIDE is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 07:46 PM   #27
gsbadbmr
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On Da Ground
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
this other member.... do they care to come forward?
mike.
ME...and i don't care to discuss what happened with our transaction because it's long done with, AND because i am sometimes nice enough to let shit go, so lets just leave it at that.

As far as i'm concerned someone is responsible for re-imbursing Dirtsquirt his money for the wheels that he bought...and HOPEFULLY someone will do the right thing and do just that.

-gsbadbmr
gsbadbmr is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 08:02 PM   #28
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy
 
bmwm5lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 15,230
I sold things to punnzells, seemed like a straight up guy.
__________________
www.enthusiastauto.caNeed a car???

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. '01 Exterior Upgrades; E60 SSK
Toys'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 10:01 PM   #29
punnzzells
Banned
 
punnzzells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: toronto
Posts: 4,724
Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbadbmr
ME...and i don't care to discuss what happened with our transaction because it's long done with, AND because i am sometimes nice enough to let shit go, so lets just leave it at that.

As far as i'm concerned someone is responsible for re-imbursing Dirtsquirt his money for the wheels that he bought...and HOPEFULLY someone will do the right thing and do just that.

-gsbadbmr
Ya, it was a long time ago , but I still remember.... I did tell you that I was interested in the rims and that I was tight with money cuz my insurance was due, etc.... I then said that I did not want the rims and you could not get your deposit back....

however,

did I not call you and Pm you to let you know that I wanted to give you your deposit back that you put down for the rims? ... I even said that I wanted to drive up to Fil's house that sunday since you were meeting him top reimburse you? I never heard back from you...


so really, this is not a fair arguement, but, I knew that this was whom ColdAccord was talking about...

Mike.
punnzzells is offline  
Old 04-05-2005, 10:19 PM   #30
gsbadbmr
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On Da Ground
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
did I not call you and Pm you to let you know that I wanted to give you your deposit back that you put down for the rims?
I tell you what Mike, how about you give Dirtsquirt (whom i don't even know) the $100 deposit that you owe me (as a start)...or does it not matter anymore since it's been 2 years??? C'mon man, be a stand up guy and work with ColdAccord and FIX the problem here. Someone (Dirtsquirt) spent "X-amount" of money on Bogus wheels...that's just ****in wrong. Put yourself in his position and think about it...i hate seeing shit like this happen.

-gsbadbmr
gsbadbmr is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.