Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-28-2005, 09:53 PM   #1
Guelphguy
2nd Gear Member

FS: More 3-series Rims 17"X8" - Maybe....

Was selling a set of Ronal 17" rims that I got off e-bay awhile back....bought them for my E34 (5-series) which I was promised they were for and as it turns they were for a 3 series....

Now, like a month later I bid on some more RIMS from a wheel dealer in Newfoundland and once again I end up with a set of gawd damn 3-series RIMS and they are not even close to the ones I won on the damn auction!!!
I have to call the company in the morning, not sure If they will want me to return them or I was thinking of offering to sell them for them if they do not want to pay all the shipping again....so if they are for sale, would anyone be interested in these BRAND NEW, never installed in the box 17X8", 5X120, offset 35mm rims?? I would have to sell them for $600 for the set?

Here they are: Again, not sure if they are going to want them back will know tomorrow...thought I would see if there is any interest.

AND for the third damn time I may be still looking for a set of Rims for my 5-series E34...With a 15-20MM OFFSET dammit!!

Old 03-29-2005, 12:38 PM   #2
GEEE$
4th Gear Member

Bro...you are having some insanely shitty luck with purchasing rims. In all seriousness, I don't think those TSW's would have looked as good on your ride as a lot of the other rims available for our beloved E34s.

IMO, flush rims on an E34 just don't enhance the look. They're meaty, bulky and heavy, and deserve some deep dishes.

I'll keep my ears and eyes open to see if I can help out in any way.

G$
GEEE$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 06:29 AM   #3
Guelphguy
2nd Gear Member

Yeah I agree! As I had mentioned these rims are not even close to the ones I won in the auction. The ones I won are a M5 style with lip....as it turns out they shipped mine out to some guy in Alberta and I got the guy from Alberta's Rims!! %#$*!!!! Dammit....He is working on a way to cross ship them now, but the Alberta guy has not received them yet! gggrrrr, I can see this being another month to straighten out!
Old 03-30-2005, 08:37 AM   #4
OTTO
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to OTTO Send a message via MSN to OTTO
I have several sets of rims that will fit E34/E39

How much you intend to spend?
i have:
17" Chrome DTM style 6-spole
17" OEM E39 M-parallel Style 66! OEM!
16" Hartge's
16" CSA's 5-spoke

some of the rims may need work but I will let go for cheap.
Let me know if you are interested?

and if you want to go OEM...i suggest my M-paralle Style 66's
OTTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 10:10 AM   #5
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Those OEM wheels Otto has in 17" are amazing. I was temped to buy them but I want 18" for my E30 M3.............. if it ever gets back on the road. But I'd suggest you check those ones out.
tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: