Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 7 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 01:25 PM   #31
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx318i
wow.. YOU CANT READ.
I bought the car cause of the way they built it. and im proud of my 318i badge, in fact i bought a new 318i badge so it'd be shinier.
go buy a BMW first, then open ur mouth on this forum

Nothing wrong with being proud, but the cockyness, GOD!!!! Don't think a huyndai accent is ANY worse quality then a 1995 318i, sadly, its not. Its the cockiness of yours that pisses off people, Like come on, you have steelies and hubcaps, WOW!!!! and , and a M42!!!!!! with no mods for power!!!!! No chip, NO SC,WOW!!! That sounds like a Ferarri to me!!!!

You haven't even BEGUN to experience a BMW at this point.

Last edited by 5style; 04-07-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-07-2005, 02:51 PM   #32
vertakul
6th Gear Member

Quote:
wow.. YOU CANT READ.
I bought the car cause of the way they built it. and im proud of my 318i badge, in fact i bought a new 318i badge so it'd be shinier.
go buy a BMW first, then open ur mouth on this forum
what is SO amazing about your 318.. i just dont get it.. you took it over a 300zx?? EVERYTHING is better about a 300zx.. you dont even have painted skirts!! and hubcaps!! c'mon buddy.. you're a total moron.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:27 PM   #33
maxx318i
BMW Individual

Send a message via ICQ to maxx318i Send a message via MSN to maxx318i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style
Nothing wrong with being proud, but the cockyness, GOD!!!! Don't think a huyndai accent is ANY worse quality then a 1995 318i, sadly, its not. Its the cockiness of yours that pisses off people, Like come on, you have steelies and hubcaps, WOW!!!! and , and a M42!!!!!! with no mods for power!!!!! No chip, NO SC,WOW!!! That sounds like a Ferarri to me!!!!

You haven't even BEGUN to experience a BMW at this point.
cocky? i know what happens on the road and not in this forum.
and i dont have a tape player.. i have an mp3/cd/dvd/xm satellite compatible motorized faceplate stereo.
i dont mod my car cause
a. i dont have ****ing time and money, cause im going to school and my mommy and daddy didnt buy the car for me. (if they did it would have been the '06 545i)
b. i dont mod for power. i have b4 and that was enough.

AND THIS TREAD IS NOT A PLACE FOR DISCUSSION OF MY CAR OR MY ATITTUDE. YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME.. PM me. DONT POST SHIT ON THIS THREAD

SAFETY BY EDUCATION, NOT SPEED ENFORCEMENT

Last edited by maxx318i; 04-07-2005 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:43 PM   #34
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
cocky? i know what happens on the road and not in this forum.
and i dont have a tape player.. i have an mp3/cd/dvd/xm satellite compatible motorized faceplate stereo.
i dont mod my car cause
a. i dont have ****ing time and money, cause im going to school and my mommy and daddy didnt buy the car for me. (if they did it would have been the '06 545i)
b. i dont mod for power. i have b4 and that was enough.

AND THIS TREAD IS NOT A PLACE FOR DISCUSSION OF MY CAR OR MY ATITTUDE. YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME.. PM me. DONT POST SHIT ON THIS THREAD
I bought my own CARS, i pay my own rent, i go to school too. What is your point? I don't go out of my way to say, my peugeot is the King of the road! Faster then anything, and it gets girls excited, Thats all there is to it. 170 km/h on the highway? My dodge shadow did that, big deal. There are many members with 318s here, take a look at bmw_7 car, 318 and now super elegant yet you don't see him going on and on about how its a dream machine. Take a step back.

P.S. happens on the road? You really don't get out much. An auto 325i will surpass you easily.

Last edited by 5style; 04-07-2005 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:58 PM   #35
maxx318i
BMW Individual

Send a message via ICQ to maxx318i Send a message via MSN to maxx318i
i never stepped forward, i simply wanted to share an experience very relevant to the TITLE of this thread. allright?
and for the last time, i dont race my own kind (BMW) or any other euro car.

SAFETY BY EDUCATION, NOT SPEED ENFORCEMENT
Old 04-07-2005, 04:06 PM   #36
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

So what? The guy likes his car. I'd drive my 325e over a lot of other faster cars because I LIKE it. There is no such thing as 'better' in the automotive industry, I mean, what makes one car better than another? When it comes down to it, it's all a matter of perspective. 'Better' means that if you average out every pro and con, then to you, one car is better than another. One person's opinion.

Funny thing is, I personally don't like e36's at all. I love the BMW brand, I really enjoy owning a few and feel a strong allegence towards them. So to ME, that makes my e30 way better than any of your e36's. Yes, even the M3. Yes, I'd rather drive my e30 than a e36 m3.

Why?

Because I'd have to PAY FOR IT, duh. Someone said "So you'd drive your 318i over an NSX?" Well, that's a rather poor argument isn't it? If he had the $80,000 (or whatever the hell its worth) to buy an NSX then he'd probably buy that black e36 that was sticky in the for sale thread for so long.

Anyway, I'm not trying to fan the flames, I'm just pointing out that we all like different things. To him, his 318i is a beast, he loves it, obviously! And that's great. A lot of people get what others think is cool, or worse, what they THINK others think is cool. They'll never be happy that way.

Isn't this supposed to be a BMW site, where we all like BMW?

BTW, I'd really like that "2001ti". That sounds uber-rare.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:07 PM   #37
everlast

And I love the smell of my 540 too. My 325 smells a little like gas and farts though, so its not so good.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:24 PM   #38
munichman
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to munichman
[quote=maxx318i]

How about i sum up everything's I've said so far, now LERAN TO READ cause i wont repeat it again...
QUOTE]

How about i learn to read when you learn to spell?
Old 04-07-2005, 11:56 PM   #39
everlast

"Learn to proof-read to avoid transposed characters" would be more appropriate, but a lot less funny I suppose.

Neither of you use capital "I" when refering to yourself. I assume it is because neither of you proof-read, so maybe you shouldn't point out others mistakes.

Or you all have low self-esteem?

Munichman, where in Indiana are you from? My grandparents were from South Bend, we used to go all the time.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:44 AM   #40
munichman
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to munichman
at least i consistently don't capitalize i . I live near muncie.
Old 04-09-2005, 08:30 PM   #41
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlast
So what? The guy likes his car. I'd drive my 325e over a lot of other faster cars because I LIKE it. There is no such thing as 'better' in the automotive industry, I mean, what makes one car better than another? When it comes down to it, it's all a matter of perspective. 'Better' means that if you average out every pro and con, then to you, one car is better than another. One person's opinion.

Funny thing is, I personally don't like e36's at all. I love the BMW brand, I really enjoy owning a few and feel a strong allegence towards them. So to ME, that makes my e30 way better than any of your e36's. Yes, even the M3. Yes, I'd rather drive my e30 than a e36 m3.

Why?

Because I'd have to PAY FOR IT, duh. Someone said "So you'd drive your 318i over an NSX?" Well, that's a rather poor argument isn't it? If he had the $80,000 (or whatever the hell its worth) to buy an NSX then he'd probably buy that black e36 that was sticky in the for sale thread for so long.

Anyway, I'm not trying to fan the flames, I'm just pointing out that we all like different things. To him, his 318i is a beast, he loves it, obviously! And that's great. A lot of people get what others think is cool, or worse, what they THINK others think is cool. They'll never be happy that way.

Isn't this supposed to be a BMW site, where we all like BMW?

BTW, I'd really like that "2001ti". That sounds uber-rare.
Well said.

oh and BTW, e30's rule all!
Old 04-09-2005, 10:55 PM   #42
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius_e30
Well said.

Nothing wrong with ANY e30s, look classic and hot! but a e36 318i? give me a break! (unless its a ti, at least a ti doesn't look AS goofy with gray skirts.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:03 AM   #43
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

^ so what your saying is a e36 318i is shit?
97' Jetta - Sold
2006 Ford Freestyle - Sold
Looking for a E46 (00-04)

Steve
Old 04-10-2005, 12:49 AM   #44
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style
Nothing wrong with ANY e30s, look classic and hot! but a e36 318i? give me a break! (unless its a ti, at least a ti doesn't look AS goofy with gray skirts.

I was just jokin' with the e30 comment, I was trying to get in on the "being cocky" about my car

I agree, I'm not a big fan of the grey skirts either and I wouldn't say its the greatest car, however, I also think there is nothing wrong with having pride in your car. My very first car was a 85 dodge lancer turbo, biggest peice of crap you have ever seen, but when I drove that thing, to me it was the greatest car in the world. then I upgraded to another car, and realized what crap the lancer was. Now I drive the e30 and have found true love but I am sure one day I will move on to another car, and that will become my new best friend...but there will always be something to remember about the previous cars, and thats what pride gets you...

Well that was a lot of rambling, and it probably didn't make any sense, so I will just quit while i'm ahead.

Last edited by chromius; 04-10-2005 at 12:52 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:35 AM   #45
Black_Bullet
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Black_Bullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius_e30
Well said.

E30's Rule!!!!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: