Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Recycle Bin
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-17-2005, 12:09 AM   #46
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

^ i have nothing to argue. I don't waste my time with your kind, keep making an idiot out of yourself
Old 03-17-2005, 12:16 AM   #47
Dr.MooCow
is the one

ok, this has gone on long enough...some 1 close this thead

something BMW lol
Old 03-17-2005, 12:18 AM   #48
Trit
3rd Gear Member

I knew you had nothing to argue in the first place. It was making your stupid ass realize that too that I was trying to accomplish. So go ahead, create a four page post about me, then tell me you don't waste your time with my kind. Then use what I just said, and rearrange it so you can say it back to me. (I'm talking about the part where you said I was making myself look like an idiot, shitdick.) Its a pretty successful formula. And those smilies really give a serious note to your argument. Keep up the good work.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:25 AM   #49
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.MooCow
yes, he should be baned. for one thing, he shouldnt be talking about people he dosnt know, and 2...he alwaze has some dumb remark abou everything, and its starting to bug me.

i know im a newbie, but i am i long time reader. so deal with it
Dr.MooCow, I almost forgot to send out a big fat **** you to you too. For one thing, you shouldn't be talking about people you don't know (Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were exempt from your own rules.) And 2, What dumb remarks do you "alwaze" (typo or l33tsp34k?) see? Your join date is this month. I only post in offtopic, and you have to be a member to read that. You are a long time reader huh? Now would be a good time to go back to reading and stop posting. I just dealt with it.

Last edited by Trit; 03-17-2005 at 12:29 AM.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:35 AM   #50
Dr.MooCow
is the one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trit
Dr.MooCow, I almost forgot to send out a big fat **** you to you too. For one thing, you shouldn't be talking about people you don't know (Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were exempt from your own rules.) And 2, What dumb remarks do you "alwaze" (typo or l33tsp34k?) see? Your join date is this month. I only post in offtopic, and you have to be a member to read that. You are a long time reader huh? Now would be a good time to go back to reading and stop posting. I just dealt with it.

hmm, yes. i see your point, lol. and a buddy of mine had an account, so i just used that.

and BTW. iv changed my mind about you geing baned, not just because of the stuff you said above, but because you sound like a smart guy, and this forum needs some lol

something BMW lol
Old 03-17-2005, 12:37 AM   #51
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

this is great stuff
Old 03-17-2005, 12:47 AM   #52
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Spec-****ing-tacular stuff. I am actually enjoying my time here for the first time in a while.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:47 AM   #53
UncleJ
Average Homeboy

Hahahahahaha

Trit just SONNNED THE **** OUT OF 405Stylezzzzzzz and Christ-"I'm an attention whore"-ina

Maxbimmer gangbang.. cmon peoples!!! throw some high fives, slap dinks together and take turns!!
Old 03-17-2005, 12:56 AM   #54
Dr.MooCow
is the one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trit
so trit....you use what i just said and turn it around so u can say it back to me, Its a pretty successful formula. keep up the good work. ok...say what you want, but some 1 should close this thread, its getting out of hand

something BMW lol
Old 03-17-2005, 01:10 AM   #55
///Greco540
4th Gear Member

This thread needs more cowbell!!!! Its gotta have more cowbell!!
Mods: M5 Grill, CDV, AE Xenons, Rogue Engineering Octane Short Shifter w/ WSR, Rogue Engineering Performance Transmission Mounts, Royal Purple Synchromax Transmission Fluid, Gruppe M Filter Ram Charger

My Car Site
Old 03-17-2005, 01:17 AM   #56
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.MooCow
you use what i just said and turn it around so u can say it back to me, Its a pretty successful formula. keep up the good work.
I was simply pointing out that you had broken your own rule. I even stated it. I knew, however, that some donutpuncher would jump on that, I just expected it from 405styles, because I thought it was obvious enough for everyone else. I was wrong. I will try to dumb it down a little from now on.
Old 03-17-2005, 02:14 AM   #57
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

I go out for movie and come see your still e fight every one so you say your just joking right so I can say your bum boy than
Old 03-17-2005, 02:15 AM   #58
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul christians
I go out for movie and come see your still e fight every one so you say your just joking right so I can say your bum boy than
What the **** is this?
Old 03-17-2005, 02:17 AM   #59
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Alot of heavy drinking going on tonight
Old 03-17-2005, 02:19 AM   #60
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Clearly

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: