Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Recycle Bin
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-16-2005, 09:55 PM   #31
Waterwings
6th Gear Member

Hey Hey Look At Me

I Have A Belly Button

"powered by passion and the equivalent of 900 horses"
Old 03-16-2005, 10:32 PM   #32
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
ok im gonna lay it out just so theres no confusion here...

heres christina's roster...

RevShoT, -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=], ///Milk, 1BADBMW, 1fast325, 2slow2race, 325isRED, 328power, 3SERB, 4-banger, 405Style, 97M3/4, 98323IS, abc12, ALPINE328, AlpWhitE46, AMG_POWER, Andrushka, AshBrar, atilla, Autotechnica, B1T3M3, Bavarian-E30, berk, Betray, Big Chin, Bill Gates, bimmerchop, bimmermafia, BimmiN, biotek, Blades, Bliss, bmdub5, bmnorm, BMVV, bmw318ti96, BMWdreamer, BMWF1, bmwm5lover, BMW_7, Bob Loblaw, Bruno, carguy, chia, Christina, chrome, citanest, cliftonk23, codesplitter, coppertop_01, crazyvadim, crusher, DAM, Dave535, Daydream///M3, DbIiRrTdY, ddesj320i, devarato, Dr.MooCow, E30_SurgiKal, E36 Power, e36chick, E36er, EL'ation, EMPOWERD, erikIS, EstorilM3, etam, European, Euro_E30, fitz318is, flyrawk, givemeanE36, golden, greenie, GregD, hi-revz, ierrahh, Infamous, InfinitiStyle, Jademonkey, Jattdee328, jeffrie, JimZYellow, John Hubbert, Jordan, jr racing, Kal, khamed, Kid, King Luis, koncise, Krazykanuk, Kristuphir, Lennon, Lith, lokkin325, low_bmw, lvan, M-Power, M3ti Compact, Mikester, mirek, Mitch555, MP328, MPRESION, Mr seville, MTECH3, munichman, myndgone, mz3bo, nick 86, NorthRyder, opes, paul, Paul540/m3, prynce_qt, Raging Lamb, rayman, Razkal 320i, real468, rhythm, RichardRWatson, RNDLTS, robertahaz, Rolled_Out, Rwoo, ryan_george, R_JAY, Schnell 318, ScotcH, seberschlag, Shane Bawa, shimajer, simsbimmer, sirex, soccerguy2k6, Sunapollo, SUPERCHARGED, T.Dot_E30, TheLoneVR!, TheMadChigga, thinair, tifosi, TopDwnLoudSounD, topspd, Trit, ultima_chi, UncleJ, V-Thang, Waterwings, WhadUpp, whiskeym3, windsor318is, [CCCP]_Cyber, Mؤ

hope your happy gossip bout that
Old 03-16-2005, 10:34 PM   #33
Christina
MaX Groupie. <3

i hate u more then words can express.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:34 PM   #34
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style
You know what buddy? You can say whatever the **** you want about me, but don't talk shit about Christina. If you have nothing intelligent to say, THEN SHUT YOUR ****ING ASS AND DON"T SAY ANYTHING. You don't even know who Christina is, you DIPSHIT!
So, let me go through your thought process on this. "Hey, I am a nerd, and I realize this, so make fun of me, its cool. Wait, if you make fun of a girl, maybe if I stick up for her, then she will like me. GEE! A girl who will talk to me? Wow, look at her avatar! She must be hot, it says so right there. Ok then, damsel in distress, check. Step two: Blow this shit way out of proportion. He make a joke about her signature, ok, I can use that. Rearrange this, stick this in here, and voila, he has now called her a whore. Shits now blown out of proportion, so step two is complete. Operation: make girl like me will commence. "Hey, don't call her a whore asshole. I will get the admin to ban you, and it will ruin your life. Don't **** with me, I'm 405STYLEZZZZZZZZZZ, and I pimp a macintosh computer." Also, I will make it seem like he talks from a different part of his body than everybody else, to make me sound tough, and give me something to yell about. "Hey, you, shut your ass. Not your mouth, because you only use that for food." Yes! Sweet, now he will ph34r me and my l33t skillz. Now I just sit back and wait for praise hailing from Christina.

**** you buddy. You don't know me. I didn't call Christina a whore, so **** you and her on that one. And anyone else who said I called her that for that matter.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:37 PM   #35
Waterwings
6th Gear Member

bahaha this is gold. i love the internet

Old 03-16-2005, 10:41 PM   #36
Dr.MooCow
is the one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trit
So, let me go through your thought process on this. "Hey, I am a nerd, and I realize this, so make fun of me, its cool. Wait, if you make fun of a girl, maybe if I stick up for her, then she will like me. GEE! A girl who will talk to me? Wow, look at her avatar! She must be hot, it says so right there. Ok then, damsel in distress, check. Step two: Blow this shit way out of proportion. He make a joke about her signature, ok, I can use that. Rearrange this, stick this in here, and voila, he has now called her a whore. Shits now blown out of proportion, so step two is complete. Operation: make girl like me will commence. "Hey, don't call her a whore asshole. I will get the admin to ban you, and it will ruin your life. Don't **** with me, I'm 405STYLEZZZZZZZZZZ, and I pimp a macintosh computer." Also, I will make it seem like he talks from a different part of his body than everybody else, to make me sound tough, and give me something to yell about. "Hey, you, shut your ass. Not your mouth, because you only use that for food." Yes! Sweet, now he will ph34r me and my l33t skillz. Now I just sit back and wait for praise hailing from Christina.

**** you buddy. You don't know me. I didn't call Christina a whore, so **** you and her on that one. And anyone else who said I called her that for that matter.

LOL! thats a good 1

something BMW lol
Old 03-16-2005, 10:43 PM   #37
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trit

thats nice. I don;t have time to read what you jizz all over the net. Get a life, get a bmw, then come back when you are an adult, bye.

P.s. i read your first line, and i know christina as i actually show up to max meets, so does she, so go back to the hole you came from and stay there

Last edited by 5style; 03-16-2005 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:53 PM   #38
Trit
3rd Gear Member

And Christina, you brought this on yourself. I hadn't heard shit about you ****ing around with anybody on max until you shoved it in my ****ing face with your neon signature. Of course people are gonna joke about it. I guess you weren't getting the attention you wanted, so you told the world about some rumors going around. Now people are fighting about it, and you can flirt with them, and make them like you. I got news for you sweetheart. You're nothing special. If I came here with a new name, and told everyone I was a girl, and told UncleJ I loved him for sticking up for me, I'd be popular around here too. I gotta admit, things would be alot easier around here if I had tits. So you can kiss the fattest part of my ass. You are a serious attention whore. There. I called you a whore, now you can proceed with your ****ing jihad against me, and it'll be true this time.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:55 PM   #39
Waterwings
6th Gear Member

common guys trit is starting to pull on you 2 smalling into 4th gear, you only have one or 2 left so hurry

Old 03-16-2005, 10:56 PM   #40
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, good one. Tell me my argument is jizz all over the internet, and then tell me to come back when I am an adult. And I don't need a BMW, I have a benz. You with your 1200 posts must have a spectacular life. Don't be so inmature.

P.s. the 'n' is silent, cocksucker.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:59 PM   #41
Christina
MaX Groupie. <3

actually, the people who r sticking up for me i know personally and are friends with.
cuz i actually show up at meets. its nothin 2 do with me 'flirting' with them cuz im not.

and i dont give a shit about attention. i dont even want it. i want to clear up the ****en issue and let everyone know nothin is true.

its been going on now over 3 months with these rumors and im sick of it

so stfu

and no ones sticking up for me cuz im a GIRL. they r sticking up 4 me because they are my friend. and because they know i deserve respect. which is hard to come by. from u immature jerks.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:01 PM   #42
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote" Blah blah" Trit,

Keep your "maturity" coming... even all the 14 yr olds on max have more brain capacity then you , "Twit"

Last edited by 5style; 03-16-2005 at 11:04 PM.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:04 PM   #43
///Greco540
4th Gear Member

Ok.. is me not being on this list a good thing or a bad thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevShoT
ok im gonna lay it out just so theres no confusion here...

heres christina's roster...

RevShoT, -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=], ///Milk, 1BADBMW, 1fast325, 2slow2race, 325isRED, 328power, 3SERB, 4-banger, 405Style, 97M3/4, 98323IS, abc12, ALPINE328, AlpWhitE46, AMG_POWER, Andrushka, AshBrar, atilla, Autotechnica, B1T3M3, Bavarian-E30, berk, Betray, Big Chin, Bill Gates, bimmerchop, bimmermafia, BimmiN, biotek, Blades, Bliss, bmdub5, bmnorm, BMVV, bmw318ti96, BMWdreamer, BMWF1, bmwm5lover, BMW_7, Bob Loblaw, Bruno, carguy, chia, Christina, chrome, citanest, cliftonk23, codesplitter, coppertop_01, crazyvadim, crusher, DAM, Dave535, Daydream///M3, DbIiRrTdY, ddesj320i, devarato, Dr.MooCow, E30_SurgiKal, E36 Power, e36chick, E36er, EL'ation, EMPOWERD, erikIS, EstorilM3, etam, European, Euro_E30, fitz318is, flyrawk, givemeanE36, golden, greenie, GregD, hi-revz, ierrahh, Infamous, InfinitiStyle, Jademonkey, Jattdee328, jeffrie, JimZYellow, John Hubbert, Jordan, jr racing, Kal, khamed, Kid, King Luis, koncise, Krazykanuk, Kristuphir, Lennon, Lith, lokkin325, low_bmw, lvan, M-Power, M3ti Compact, Mikester, mirek, Mitch555, MP328, MPRESION, Mr seville, MTECH3, munichman, myndgone, mz3bo, nick 86, NorthRyder, opes, paul, Paul540/m3, prynce_qt, Raging Lamb, rayman, Razkal 320i, real468, rhythm, RichardRWatson, RNDLTS, robertahaz, Rolled_Out, Rwoo, ryan_george, R_JAY, Schnell 318, ScotcH, seberschlag, Shane Bawa, shimajer, simsbimmer, sirex, soccerguy2k6, Sunapollo, SUPERCHARGED, T.Dot_E30, TheLoneVR!, TheMadChigga, thinair, tifosi, TopDwnLoudSounD, topspd, Trit, ultima_chi, UncleJ, V-Thang, Waterwings, WhadUpp, whiskeym3, windsor318is, [CCCP]_Cyber, Mؤ

hope your happy gossip bout that
Mods: M5 Grill, CDV, AE Xenons, Rogue Engineering Octane Short Shifter w/ WSR, Rogue Engineering Performance Transmission Mounts, Royal Purple Synchromax Transmission Fluid, Gruppe M Filter Ram Charger

My Car Site
Old 03-16-2005, 11:04 PM   #44
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style
to: UncleJ

^buddy , when someone keeps calling your friend a slut, then you stand up for her. Since you have no friends, you don't understand. Must be why you have all that time for neat little pictures. Doorknob.

And i don't give two ****s if i got "sonned" or w/e. You wanna play at this too? fine, learn html coding you retard, as your pictures don't display.
Moving right along, **** you again 405style. You wanna play at this? Fine, learn to argue, and try not to let your true nerd self shine through. Hint: Don't tell people to learn HTML, and then tell them they must have no friends. You must hove tons of friends, seeing as you have enough time to hone your skills to become a master of internet coding.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:05 PM   #45
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Ooooooooh, Twit, you got me partner. Keep those coming. And then tell me to grow up. You are making yourself look like an ass. Try not to do it so consciously.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: