Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-10-2005, 06:34 PM   #1
geardown
2nd Gear Member

You'll laugh, but.....

You're going to laugh at me for posting this, but is there anything I can do about an irratic cab driver?

I turn right into a plaza, and about 50-100 ft in on the right side is an entrance and im about to drive past this, the cabby goes right through the stop sign to turn left in front of me causing me to drive into on coming traffic and almost hitting a car, and hes beeping his horn and gave me a finger and drove off, been the nut bar i am, i pulled a U-Turn and chased him down, and got up beside him and noticed me and accelerated and tried to fake me out with no where to go, istop and start screaming at him, he just sat there all intense lookking straight with a face not even a mother would love, and then my friend said **** it and i pulled a u-turn to go where i was originall going, sure enough he gives me a finger again, so i call the cab company and report his cab number, turns out, the company ran by about 60 of them who are all independant, and the girl on the phone actually worked for the jackass, and i said "u work for that smuck?", she of coruse got offended, and hung up.....

she actually did say call the police and file a report, i told her they'd laugh, anyways is there anything i can do to get this ****er in trouble, he almost smashed my car, i would of ripped his head off in traffic if i had the chance..

Im thinking maybe callng the cops saying he caused and accident and took off.....report his cab number, just to get him in shit...hah,, lame but **** im pissed..lol
geardown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 07:43 PM   #2
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

that sounds like alot cabby out there and do they even a drivers license............
Old 03-10-2005, 08:06 PM   #3
sirex
King Sirex

instead of swerving you should have nailed him. if u swerve onto oncoming traffic and hit someone, its harder to win the case + u might die. Tboning a caby your chance of surving is much hiring + you will win in court + he will get a reckless driving charge the minus: your insurance will go up.

chasing him down and beat him the **** up wont do anything though cept land you assualt charges.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 01:49 AM   #4
niko_gt
6th Gear Member

if u call a cabs #, and report them, its probably the guys brother or wife on the phone, they wont get in trouble, they laugh about it, ive done it, i almost died cuz of a cab driver almost ramming me off the highway once. its useless
Old 03-11-2005, 09:16 AM   #5
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

Never call the cab company and complain! You want to get him in trouble? Call the city and give them the taxi plate number (not the car license plate number) and they will track him down.
97' Jetta - Sold
2006 Ford Freestyle - Sold
Looking for a E46 (00-04)

Steve
ChahalzBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 11:43 PM   #6
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Call the cab company at least once a week and ask for a fake pickup...the farther the better.
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 01:11 AM   #7
sirex
King Sirex

hahhaahaha nice
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 03:30 AM   #8
geardown
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwagen
Call the cab company at least once a week and ask for a fake pickup...the farther the better.
Bomb idea bro...
geardown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 04:28 AM   #9
Alezone
Capitalism

hahhhah~ fake pick up... nice, better yet, get a REAL pick up, when you and your friends are all drunk, puke in his car. lol

Jeep
Wrangler Sahara 2015
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Alezone is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: