Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-05-2002, 06:54 PM   #46
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica

Quote:
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
not hte first 3 letters of the vin, ask for the first 10, the 10th letter of the vin (actually its a #)specifies the year of the car...
his vin should begin with WBSB
Yeah I know, but I wanted to see if it was a real M3 or not. I'm starting to doubt that it is. Man, you gave it away! Now he will just give some phoney VIN! :p

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 07:19 PM   #47
Razkal
6th Gear Member

Re: M3...........

Quote:
Originally posted by Rehman
First of all guys,

I'm 27 now, I owned my first M3 when I was 18,
an E30 M3, I paid for it, not my parents, cash,
straight up, I've had more girlfriends then you guys could wish for, so don't use tuition, girlfriends etc. as an excuse for not having the car you want. I paid for my own way through University and for my MBA, not my parents.I don't waste my cash on drugs, booze etc., and I've always had M3's paid for in cash.
In terms of having more girlfriends - goats in your field do not count. ANd your MBA - which one is it - MASTER OF BOMBS AND AMMO (MBA)? You claim to be 27 and still want to race people - no one with a real MBA thinks like that. Having an MBA would mean that you are educated, not some Boy Racer punk who drives around Waterloo looking for Hondas to race.

Go back to watching your Fast and the Furious video you punk. All this courage that you have behind your computer screen amazes me...

Need any help with branding your company/services? :
http://www.businessninja.ca

Last edited by Razkal; 09-05-2002 at 07:26 PM.
Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 07:22 PM   #48
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Razkal,you gotta relax a lil man...holy cow!
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 07:23 PM   #49
Razkal
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Razkal,you gotta relax a lil man...holy cow!
I am totally calm man, I just enjoy putting punks in their place...

Old 09-05-2002, 07:26 PM   #50
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Razkal 320i

I am totally calm man, I just enjoy putting punks in their place...
So you enjoy dissing people you don't know and calling them all kinds of names imaginable?? what's with you??

Doode,you know how many times I've been put down on this friggin board and still don't tell anyone off?
It's just a BMW forum

If you don't like what one says,then just keep it to yourself.If soemone goes over the line,thats when the moderator steps in....ok?

later
Old 09-05-2002, 07:28 PM   #51
Harry
4th Gear Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the lux edition of the M3 comes with the regular sideskirts I believe. He dosent have the vaders in his car which makes me think his is the lux edition.

I might be wrong.. im losing my memory in my old age.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 07:55 PM   #52
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
I've had more girlfriends then you guys could wish for
alrite i had enuf of readin this bullshit...

#1 u r a complete jack ass and an idiot...u may be nice in person;..but my first impression is that u need ANGER MANAGEMENT!

#2 u brag to much, how wud u like it if every time i talked to u bragged?? if u want i can list a whole bunch of shit..here it goes

1. when u were my age u prob pissed in ur pants when a gurl looked at u...right now i had more than 10 gurlz, and prob went farther than u ever went with a gurl

2. u got a 99 m3 cabrio, supra turbo, and an eclipse..so wat? who cares?? i dont think any1 here does! wat r u proving by going on and on by saying u got this and that...guess wat..i bet i got ****in bigger balls than u!

3. dont talk shit bout ppl..saying they r losers n shit, cuz u r the biggest loser i met.ur car looks cheap..the front bumper looks worse than a monkeys ass, ur headlights r prob more dirtier than ur ass, ur interior jus looks sooo shitty

4. u know, u talk shit on the net bout racing every1..when u do...u will be overloaded with confidence u will LOOSE! u wanna race ppls cars since u r richer than us and have more broads, u prob ordered some inflatable gurl off the net...those dont count! race empowerd in his EGG and it will rip the shit outta u

5. k the list ends im tired of listing

anyways..im sorry if i came on as a jackass...but wat goes around comes around...next time think twice b4 comming on a BMW board and runnin ur mouth like u know every1 here.....i have more respect for the shit on my dads windshield right now than i have for u..

and rob...we all know how u been put down...but still..why u stickin up for this fool? its not kool..and i dont think any of the moderators like wat he is doing! esp cuz he made fun of gamite

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 08:29 PM   #53
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
First of all guys,I'm a homo

Agreed.
Old 09-05-2002, 08:44 PM   #54
Razkal
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3

So you enjoy dissing people you don't know and calling them all kinds of names imaginable?? what's with you??

Doode,you know how many times I've been put down on this friggin board and still don't tell anyone off?
It's just a BMW forum

If you don't like what one says,then just keep it to yourself.If soemone goes over the line,thats when the moderator steps in....ok?

later
Rob, WTF are you saying? - you whine and cry every moment you get on here. Esp when it comes to your little M3 and the awards that you get or don't get. IF there is anyone that talks enough crap on here without knowing people is you.

Old 09-05-2002, 08:54 PM   #55
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Razkal 320i

Rob, WTF are you saying? - I whine and cry every moment I get on here. Esp when it comes to My 320I and the awards that I never get. IF there is anyone that talks enough crap on here without knowing people it's me.
Razkal,
don't be so hard on yourself.It's only a car.
Old 09-05-2002, 09:06 PM   #56
euro*
4th Gear Member

yeah totally agree with e46 lover
now let's ignor this foo !
euro* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 09:18 PM   #57
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Re: Re: M3...........

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino

Agreed.

lol mkgino ur ****in jokes

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 09-05-2002, 10:07 PM   #58
Rehman
2nd Gear Member

Like I said.........

As I had mentioned before, it takes someone that has owned an M3 to know an M3. Therefore, I will point out one more time, that all of you that are dissing me and my ride are NON M3 owners!!!

A friend of mine that lives in Toronto, with a supercharged 318 told me about this site, and how good it was. He forgot to mention the imbeciles, and wannabe BMW gurus on it. As I had mentioned before, there are parts of my ride that are from years previous to 1999, because I wanted it that way. I don't like the small side markers, such as those that were on my 98 in the picture. I don't like the regular M3 front bumper, so I put on an E46 M3 style front bumper, I don't like the grill on the newer E36 M3, so I stayed with the 95 style. It makes it my own ride, that no one else has, and one that I did not copy. The wheels are Mille Miglias, and I had them triple chrome plated in California, because I wanted it that way.

The only person that owns an M3, that has commented at all, seems to realize that you guys have nothing better to do than to pick at someone that's got a much nicer ride than you.

Wow, let me see, you remember the '67 Mustang in the movie 'Gone in 60 seconds', it had parts on it from 5 different cars, all the way from 1967 to 1970, I guess that made the car a
1970 Mustang right???? Just because a car has a few parts from odd years does not mean it changes the year of manufacture of the car.

The guy that mentioned the serial number thing is correct in assuming that the VIN# will tell not only the year, but also the country the car was manufactured in. It starts with a W, because it was made in Germany, you can contact Customs if you don't believe that one.
Rehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 10:20 PM   #59
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Re: Like I said.........

Quote:
As I had mentioned before, it takes someone that has owned an M3 to know an M3. Therefore, I will point out one more time, that all of you that are dissing me and my ride are NON M3 owners!!!

A friend of mine that lives in Toronto, with a supercharged 318 told me about this site, and how good it was. He forgot to mention the imbeciles, and wannabe BMW gurus on it. As I had mentioned before, there are parts of my ride that are from years previous to 1999, because I wanted it that way. I don't like the small side markers, such as those that were on my 98 in the picture. I don't like the regular M3 front bumper, so I put on an E46 M3 style front bumper, I don't like the grill on the newer E36 M3, so I stayed with the 95 style. It makes it my own ride, that no one else has, and one that I did not copy. The wheels are Mille Miglias, and I had them triple chrome plated in California, because I wanted it that way.

The only person that owns an M3, that has commented at all, seems to realize that you guys have nothing better to do than to pick at someone that's got a much nicer ride than you.

Wow, let me see, you remember the '67 Mustang in the movie 'Gone in 60 seconds', it had parts on it from 5 different cars, all the way from 1967 to 1970, I guess that made the car a
1970 Mustang right???? Just because a car has a few parts from odd years does not mean it changes the year of manufacture of the car.

The guy that mentioned the serial number thing is correct in assuming that the VIN# will tell not only the year, but also the country the car was manufactured in. It starts with a W, because it was made in Germany, you can contact Customs if you don't believe that one.

see, talking in a calm non insulting manner makes the whole thread look better it sorta makes sense now..but why dont u like the grills on the 96+ e36?? they look a lot better....post more pics...maybe 1 of the VIN?

Old 09-05-2002, 10:27 PM   #60
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
whats up bud

ur car looks sweeet man...i don't doubt its a 99 m3 but it does make one wonder why one would downgrade on the parts...

i have no doubt that urs is a 99 m3 but understand where everybody else is comming from

peace

kal
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: