Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-05-2002, 12:58 PM   #31
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

lol yah my bad, i go through 2-3 sets of brakes a year, i kill my brakes... i deleted the picture, because i didin't read all this crap about this guys m3, fake m3, whatever it is (why don't you just post a pic of the engine?????) i will post it in anohter thread! (and the pic was way 2 big, sorry!)
Old 09-05-2002, 03:47 PM   #32
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Re: hawai Ian

Quote:
Originally posted by Rehman
As far as being rich or being well off, I don't brag about either,
I have a family friend at RIM in Waterloo that is worth over $150 million dollars, that is what I consider rich.
What's that about you not bragging? It seems like almost every reply you posted so far had something to do with us driving cheap cars and not being able to afford an M3 like your so called "99 M3". The funniest part is that you acuse us of not knowing what a 99 M3 looks like yet your car is the furthest thing from one.

Lastly, '99 M3's don't have 95-96 side markers, stock plastic head lights, E46 M3 front bumper and early model grills. Can you blame us? You sure went through a lot of work to fool us.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, Stoptech pads, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 09-05-2002 at 03:50 PM.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 03:52 PM   #33
euro*
4th Gear Member

i only said it wasn't a 99 i did'nt say it wasn't an m3

if you'd now your shyt you would now that 95 where the last year to make those grills.
i bit when your where 18 you drove a shit box probley some ghetto ass civic .
ya i'm preety sure when i'm your age i'll own a real 99 m3 and i don't even what a convertiable cause thier slower then the coupes.
euro* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:02 PM   #34
Gamite

Hey, if your willing to come down to T.O and prove that your car is a 99, be my guest, Tomorrow at 6PM at 401/weston ok?

I'm sure about 4 or 5 people will be waiting for you too.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:05 PM   #35
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

They also handle like crap, they are heavy and need the X-brace for extra chassis reinforcement. Convertables look nice, but they are really more of a bling bling thing. They don't do much for aerodynamics, hanlding and chassis rigidy. Not to mention they are heavy and for some reason the engines are more underpowered.

I'm not trying to diss your ride, but when you tell me and other members that we're dumb and we don't deserve an M3 because we don't know what one looks like, well maybe you should be damn positive what a 99 M3 looks like before you call us dumb. Hey, I'm not trying to start anything, but if you call me dumb and my ride is crappy, you better have some proof my friend.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, Stoptech pads, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 09-05-2002 at 04:08 PM.
Old 09-05-2002, 04:09 PM   #36
euro*
4th Gear Member

whatever let this badman wannabe run his mouth he don't now shit
euro* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:17 PM   #37
bart320i
6th Gear Member

okgd

I'm 21 and I got credit cards bills, tuition$$$$$$$$4, and a 320i, adn girlfriend to pay for. So don't tell me I don't have money. barely sleep at night. and when I get out of school and have my shit payed for. It's time for a e36m3 wit 18" ACS rims, my dream ride. If I didn't have anything to pay for I could by an M3 right now
Old 09-05-2002, 04:24 PM   #38
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare

Actually 96 was the year of the switchover.

Quote:
Originally posted by euro*
i only said it wasn't a 99 i did'nt say it wasn't an m3

if you'd now your shyt you would now that 95 where the last year to make those grills.
i bit when your where 18 you drove a shit box probley some ghetto ass civic .
ya i'm preety sure when i'm your age i'll own a real 99 m3 and i don't even what a convertiable cause thier slower then the coupes.

KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:51 PM   #39
Rehman
2nd Gear Member

M3...........

First of all guys,

I'm 27 now, I owned my first M3 when I was 18,
an E30 M3, I paid for it, not my parents, cash,
straight up, I've had more girlfriends then you guys could wish for, so don't use tuition, girlfriends etc. as an excuse for not having the car you want. I paid for my own way through University and for my MBA, not my parents.I don't waste my cash on drugs, booze etc., and I've always had M3's paid for in cash.

As far as driving to TO, why don't you come to my town, Waterloo, with whoever, we have lots of places to race here. I know what I drive, if you really would like to challenge the fact that it's a 99 M3, put your money where your mouths are,
each of you , $1000.00 as a small token bet each,
we'll go to whatever BMW dealership you choose,
and they will tell you wannabe BMW fans, it is a 99 M3.

As far as the handling etc., with an Apex coilover lowering kit, it handles as good as any
M3 coupe I've owned, and what are you talking about underpowered? They have the same motor as the coupes, with a few mods like those from Jim Conforti etc. you'll pass a coupe, although I still prefer the 95 3.0L motor much more over the
3.2L, once again BMW ****ed up by listening to a bunch of whiners in the United States.
Rehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:52 PM   #40
Gamite

99 M3's come with 328 side skirts?

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 05:14 PM   #41
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

why does this guy always talk about racing? RELAX FAST AND THE FURIOUS, even if your car is an e36 m3 cab, its not that fast, so relax bud.
ALso, if your looking for a 355 spyder, than WHY wold you complain about there not being enough places to get parts from?????? THERE IS ONLY 1 DEALERSHIP in ONTARIO that sells ferraris, why would you get the parts for a car like that anywhere else???? to get them for cheaper??? to not get original parts?? if thats the case, you shouldn't even own one! you don't put regular gas in your smurf-mobile do you?????? i bet you do!!! looking for a bargain to buy parts for a ferrari, you should be ashamed!!! you know, ferrari of ontario does deliver, so don't worry! Now go buy your 355.

Last edited by Rolled_Out; 09-05-2002 at 05:17 PM.
Rolled_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 05:15 PM   #42
Harry
4th Gear Member

I believe they were refering to it being slower than an equivalent model year coupe as the cabrio is heavier than the coupe.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 05:47 PM   #43
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Re: M3...........

Quote:
Originally posted by Rehman
First of all guys,

I'm 27 now, I owned my first M3 when I was 18,
an E30 M3, I paid for it, not my parents, cash,
straight up, I've had more girlfriends then you guys could wish for, so don't use tuition, girlfriends etc. as an excuse for not having the car you want. I paid for my own way through University and for my MBA, not my parents.I don't waste my cash on drugs, booze etc., and I've always had M3's paid for in cash.

As far as driving to TO, why don't you come to my town, Waterloo, with whoever, we have lots of places to race here. I know what I drive, if you really would like to challenge the fact that it's a 99 M3, put your money where your mouths are,
each of you , $1000.00 as a small token bet each,
we'll go to whatever BMW dealership you choose,
and they will tell you wannabe BMW fans, it is a 99 M3.

As far as the handling etc., with an Apex coilover lowering kit, it handles as good as any
M3 coupe I've owned, and what are you talking about underpowered? They have the same motor as the coupes, with a few mods like those from Jim Conforti etc. you'll pass a coupe, although I still prefer the 95 3.0L motor much more over the
3.2L, once again BMW ****ed up by listening to a bunch of whiners in the United States.
Racing you won't prove whether or not your car is a 1995 M3 or a 1999 M3. So thats pointless. And I bought a BMW for its hanlding and good looks, not for straight line drag racing. And its all starting to unfold, your actually missing a lot of parts from the "real" M3. Whats the story? Someone stripped your entire car down to base model E36? Why should we all go to Waterloo? Your the one with something to prove. And I'm sure knowing we won't go out of our ways to go to Waterloo is the reason you made those ridiculous bets. Thats very immature, and illegal. What's the first 3 letters/numbers of your VIN?

Lastly, if you go and check the specs. Cabrios always have slightly less HP than the coupe or saloons. I don't know why this is, but I'm simply stating the facts. Your car is also heavier, coupe is heavier than the saloon, cabrio is heavier than the coupe. So yours is infact, the heaviest out of all of them.

Bryan

Last edited by Autotechnica; 09-05-2002 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-05-2002, 05:52 PM   #44
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

not hte first 3 letters of the vin, ask for the first 10, the 10th letter of the vin (actually its a #)specifies the year of the car...
his vin should begin with WBSB
Old 09-05-2002, 05:52 PM   #45
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamite
99 M3's come with 328 side skirts?
LOL! Good eye Julian! Geez, what kind of M3 is that? Did you buy a 1995 325 w/ the M3 valve cover and get fooled into thinking it was a 1999 M3?

Bryan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: