Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-05-2002, 12:25 AM   #16
mkgino
6th Gear Member
 
mkgino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,686


Why is your side blinker from the 1995 3 series bmw's and lower?? Was that stolen also? Here is what a side marker from a 97-99 should look like......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled-1.psd.jpg (15.5 KB, 223 views)
__________________
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 02:31 AM   #17
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Richmond Hill, Ont
Posts: 4,989
Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
Why is your side blinker from the 1995 3 series bmw's and lower?? Was that stolen also? Here is what a side marker from a 97-99 should look like......
Busted!!! haha seriously though, its probably a 1995-1996 model. Side marker and grill's are from the older models. I doubt that he did all this conversion just to make his car look like an older model. And if he did, I don't get the point.

And he is calling us dummies?

Bryan
__________________
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.


Last edited by Autotechnica; 09-05-2002 at 02:34 AM.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 03:29 AM   #18
Gamite
Moderator
 
Gamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,082
I dont get it, if your gonna fake a BMW, why do it on a BMW board?? thats the most likey place your gonna get busted. I've seen it countless times already.. MTRD you and me know it very well.
__________________
www.gamite.net

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:26 AM   #19
Rehman
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 119
About the M-Badging on the seats....

Hello Rob....

The first picture was taken at an angle where you can't see the M-badging.....here's a pic taken in my garage showing a better view of the seats.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00407.jpg (136.2 KB, 213 views)
Rehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:33 AM   #20
Rehman
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 119
TO MTRD and GAMITE.....Losers.......

I'm pretty new to this site and I've already dealt with a bunch of losers that can't afford real Bimmers.......

TO MTRD and Gamite........

You get one point for realizing the side markers are not from a 97-99 E36.....the side markers for those years were quite small and ugly.....so I chose to go with the Euro-clear side markers for a 95 M3....

Secondly.......if my car is a fake......why don't you pick a spot....
we'll race your "wannabe" M5 and your shitbox 320i.........against my "fake" M3.......you lose........I keep your cars and give them away to whatever pathetic charity would take them.....

Thirdly.......to all you other losers that think they can point out a fake M3......before you open your mouths.......there is only one way to tell a real M3 from a "wannabe"........since I've owned a number of M3's including a 94 Eurospec......3 95 3.0L M3's and a couple 98 M3's and now the 99 Convertible......the only actual way to know whether the car is real.....is to take the VIN# and go to your local BMW dealership......or call BMW Canada or BMW USA......they have a computer record of all BMW M3's brought into North America.......they are the only ones to be able to tell you if it's a real M3 or not..........not some idiot wannabes on a Bimmer site.......

Last edited by Rehman; 09-05-2002 at 04:37 AM.
Rehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 07:56 AM   #21
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member
 
ROB89M3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,225
Rehman,don't listen to those fools.....hahaha
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 08:51 AM   #22
Razkal
6th Gear Member
 
Razkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,038
Hey Rehman,

You have only posted on here a few times and you have already shown everyone that you are a dick. I have been reading your posts and you come across as an arrogant b*tch@ss.

At the end of the day, I know people younger (and more mature) than you that have alot better cars that you ride in so give up your tough guy act.

Why brag about who can afford what and what you can buy??
What are you like 16? Grow up! It's pretty sad to have your courage and behind your computer screen, if you got balls - come to the meeting this weekend and shoot your mouth off - I am sure that there will be some who will happily shut it for u.

Remember, no matter how hard you think you are, there is always someone better - so shut the f*ck up, get in your little convertible and f*ck off.
__________________
Rides:
08 SG/FR BMW M3 E90 sedan
08 Pearl White Nissan Rogue

Need any assistance branding your company/services? :
http://www.bluemouse.ca

__________________________



Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 10:02 AM   #23
Mcrazy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 164
Hi Abdul, hows it going?? Loooong time. Man whats up with you guy, I personally don't care what year your car is, I am just glad that you got the car you wanted and are probably happy with it. It's not good to diss other people though, espacially their rides dude!

Guys on the boards, Abdul is really a cool guy, I have never seen him this aggressive though, damn he took me by suprise as well and I apologize for that.

BTW anyone intrested in the wheel or what?? lol.
Mcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 11:22 AM   #24
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Richmond Hill, Ont
Posts: 4,989
Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Re: TO MTRD and GAMITE.....Losers.......

Quote:
Originally posted by Rehman
I'm pretty new to this site and I've already dealt with a bunch of losers that can't afford real Bimmers.......

TO MTRD and Gamite........

You get one point for realizing the side markers are not from a 97-99 E36.....the side markers for those years were quite small and ugly.....so I chose to go with the Euro-clear side markers for a 95 M3....

Secondly.......if my car is a fake......why don't you pick a spot....
we'll race your "wannabe" M5 and your shitbox 320i.........against my "fake" M3.......you lose........I keep your cars and give them away to whatever pathetic charity would take them.....

Thirdly.......to all you other losers that think they can point out a fake M3......before you open your mouths.......there is only one way to tell a real M3 from a "wannabe"........since I've owned a number of M3's including a 94 Eurospec......3 95 3.0L M3's and a couple 98 M3's and now the 99 Convertible......the only actual way to know whether the car is real.....is to take the VIN# and go to your local BMW dealership......or call BMW Canada or BMW USA......they have a computer record of all BMW M3's brought into North America.......they are the only ones to be able to tell you if it's a real M3 or not..........not some idiot wannabes on a Bimmer site.......
We are loosers because your car looks like a fake? You still haven't explained about the grill, oddly enough you seem to be avoiding the question because it has come up many times. How can you blame us for accusing your car of being a fake? There are so many differences that simply make it look like a fake, aside from the front bumper you changed yourself.

I drive a 318, not 320. And I could careless if you could beat me in a straight line or not. At least I'm not a wannabe.

Bryan
__________________
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 11:43 AM   #25
hawai-Ian
3rd Gear Member
 
hawai-Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: toronto
Posts: 333
how easy is it to steal a euro light assembly than say a more expensive leather seats or tires/rims or stereo perhaps?
man that thief is dumb.

and rehman, judging ONLY from the USED cars fleet you own, i'd say ur well-to-do guy but definitely not rich.

luv to see pics of your other bimmers tho.
__________________
hawai-Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 11:54 AM   #26
Rehman
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 119
Shaz.........

What's up with you Shaz? Nice car, I saw a little bit about it in
Performance BMW mag. I had an offer on my ride from a guy in the U.S, I think I might take it. What do you think of Ferrari F355 spyders? I think that I might get one, the only pain in the butt in Canada is that there are very few dealers for parts.

You were right to mention that I'm not usually so "aggressive",
but as time goes on, and when you deal with people, those that
annoy you tend to make you more "aggressive".

I don't appreciate uneducated punk asses dissing anyone, and
specially when they have no clue as to what they talk about, such as the guy that said my car is not a 99.

And to that Razkal guy, who's immature buddy? Nice language to be using on a public board, and I don't brag about what I can afford and what others can't. I was making a point, in fact all the guys on the board that "think" they know my car is not a 99 M3,
don't even drive M3's, so they should be the last one's trying to tell me what it is and isn't.

Ofcourse there always will be people with nicer rides and more money, but at this moment, I have a nicer ride and more money than you, and I guess you don't like that So how about you grow up, and go back to school to learn some manners on how to communicate with others, without having to use b*itch and f*uck off in your sentences?
Rehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:13 PM   #27
Rehman
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 119
hawai Ian

As far as being rich or being well off, I don't brag about either,
I have a family friend at RIM in Waterloo that is worth over $150 million dollars, that is what I consider rich.

For your info, the lights weren't the only thing taken, the stereo
and the wheels went too. That's when I first got the car in March and hadn't installed the alarm that I have now.

You talk of used cars, well, again, for your inquistive mind and your info, I buy used cars because I would rather not waste my money on such stupid things as luxury tax, a/c tax etc etc.

I was looking at getting a new E46 M3 convertible, but I don't like any of the colors it's offered in, and the ass end is just not up to standards, obviously BMW designers screwed up on the ass end of the new M3, it looks too Honda Civic/Saab hybrid cross from the rear.

The nice thing about my cars ( I also have a 96 Toyota Supra Turbo, and a 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Turbo, and a 2000 BMW M5 I brought up from Texas with full Dinan engine upgrades), is that they are all paid for.

Here's a pic of my 98 M3 that I sold earlier this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 98m3.jpg (14.3 KB, 164 views)
Rehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:35 PM   #28
Razkal
6th Gear Member
 
Razkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,038
Re: Shaz.........

Quote:
Originally posted by Rehman
... and I don't brag about what I can afford and what others can't. Ofcourse there always will be people with nicer rides and more money, >>BRAG STARTS HERE >> but at this moment, I have a nicer ride and more money than you, and I guess you don't like that
How's that for a contradiction in the same sentence? Tsk tsk!
You claim not to brag but then you do at the end. It's sad that your lack of personal confidence comes across in such a way that you need to brag about materialistic things...

Since the beginning, instead of you coming on the board - introducing yourself and what not, you have started with personal attacks on people from the get-go. It's sad that you are like this ...

And no I am not getting mad, I just merely like to point out a punk when I see one... But I am sure that it is clear to everyone as to what type of person you are already.
__________________
Rides:
08 SG/FR BMW M3 E90 sedan
08 Pearl White Nissan Rogue

Need any assistance branding your company/services? :
http://www.bluemouse.ca

__________________________



Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:50 PM   #29
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare
 
KIRASIR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TO
Posts: 1,753
Re: hawai Ian

So what happened to your grill again?

SL

Quote:
Originally posted by Rehman
As far as being rich or being well off, I don't brag about either,
I have a family friend at RIM in Waterloo that is worth over $150 million dollars, that is what I consider rich.

For your info, the lights weren't the only thing taken, the stereo
and the wheels went too. That's when I first got the car in March and hadn't installed the alarm that I have now.

You talk of used cars, well, again, for your inquistive mind and your info, I buy used cars because I would rather not waste my money on such stupid things as luxury tax, a/c tax etc etc.

I was looking at getting a new E46 M3 convertible, but I don't like any of the colors it's offered in, and the ass end is just not up to standards, obviously BMW designers screwed up on the ass end of the new M3, it looks too Honda Civic/Saab hybrid cross from the rear.

The nice thing about my cars ( I also have a 96 Toyota Supra Turbo, and a 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Turbo, and a 2000 BMW M5 I brought up from Texas with full Dinan engine upgrades), is that they are all paid for.

Here's a pic of my 98 M3 that I sold earlier this year.
KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:55 PM   #30
Harry
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 852
Hey Rolled_out, you sure its such a good idea to be doing 180 while needing new brakes.. ouch that coulda hurt.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015