Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-07-2005, 10:57 PM   #1
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Diamond Rings - Without the price

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd offer up my services here on the board.

I run my own business (on top of working for an IT Hardware company) as a diamond consultant. My father is a jeweller/watchmaker so this is how I got into the business. Today, my father concentrates on the watches and supplies side of the business and I handle all the diamond and jewellery products.

Basically, I'm ALOT cheaper than stores. Why? Because my business is operated from home. All of my clients have been thoroughly impressed and satisfied with my product. How do I know? Most of my sales today are referrals. A friend of mine posted my info on a Mazda board and I've done 3 or 4 folks rings from there.

To give you an example, I recently finished a ring that my client saw at Birks for $16,000. Granted Briks is very expensive and sells at appraised value, which no one in the industry does. He went to another jeweller and asked for an esimate. He got a price of $10,000. I did the same ring for him for $6,500 all in, no extra's. The ring was a 0.96 Carat VS2 F colour, Good Cut stone. The ring appraised for $15,800. Spec for spec, it was the same ring as the Birks ring, even in design.

All in all, if anyone needs engagement rings, wedding rings, or other diamond and gold work, please contact me as there will be a special price for MaxBimmer chums. I have referrals that you can speak to to see the satisfaction levels of my clients. I have yet (in the 4 years I have been doing this) to have one unsatisfied client.

So there you go - If you need something like this, PM me and I'll send you my contact info.

Thanks,

Deep
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 11:03 PM   #2
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 323
Hi Guys,

I run my own business (on top of working for an IT Hardware company) as a diamond consultant. My father is a jeweller/watchmaker so this is how I got into the business. Today, my father concentrates on the watches and supplies side of the business and I handle all the diamond and jewellery products.

Basically, I'm ALOT cheaper than stores. Why? Because my business is operated from home. All of my clients have been thoroughly impressed and satisfied with my product. How do I know? Most of my sales today are referrals. A friend of mine posted my info on a Mazda board and I've done 3 or 4 folks rings from there.

To give you an example, I recently finished a ring that my client saw at Birks for $16,000. Granted Briks is very expensive and sells at appraised value, which no one in the industry does. He went to another jeweller and asked for an esimate. He got a price of $10,000. I did the same ring for him for $6,500 all in, no extra's. The ring was a 0.96 Carat VS2 F colour, Good Cut stone. The ring appraised for $15,800. Spec for spec, it was the same ring as the Birks ring, even in design.

All in all, if anyone needs engagement rings, wedding rings, or other diamond and gold work, please contact me as there will be a special price for MaxBimmer chums. I have referrals that you can speak to to see the satisfaction levels of my clients. I have yet (in the 4 years I have been doing this) to have one unsatisfied client.

So there you go - If you need something like this, PM me and I'll send you my contact info.

Thanks,

Deep
You know what, pm me a price for a dimond 1.5 karat... Maybe i'll beintrested if the price i right!
Old 02-07-2005, 11:20 PM   #3
Trit
3rd Gear Member

Does it have to be gold?
Trit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 11:52 PM   #4
M-ATTACK
Vroom vroom

pm me a ball park figure for a 1,5 carat in white gold
M-ATTACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 12:08 AM   #5
BMWF1

Randy you gonna be PM'ing this guy anytime soon
Old 02-08-2005, 12:11 AM   #6
ibew595
2nd Gear Member

You guys better specify the color and the quality. Depending on both there is a large variation in price.
Color ranges from D=colorless,E,F,G,H.......=Yellow
Quality ranges from flawless to industrial, narrow it down for the guy.

9-04 Mt. Hamilton
"Annalisa"
2000 740i Impala brown
ibew595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 12:24 AM   #7
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
im actully intrested in a Blue treated diamond.. can you get this?
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 01:03 AM   #8
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 323
Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Deep

Price me out the following please...

.75 carat
D - colour
si 1 or si 2
cut excellent = round

1.00 carat
d - Colour
vs1 or Vs2
cut good = round

In both quotes I want price of stone only... I want to know if these diamonds come with papers too.

thanks
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 01:18 AM   #9
Antz_Marchin
4th Gear Member

Can you do Canadian Diamonds with papers??
Antz_Marchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:26 AM   #10
ibew595
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
Price me out the following please...

.75 carat
D - colour
si 1 or si 2
cut excellent = round

1.00 carat
d - Colour
vs1 or Vs2
cut good = round

In both quotes I want price of stone only... I want to know if these diamonds come with papers too.

thanks
Just a statement, if you are going to get a 1.0 carat stone pay the extra to get a 1.+ carat stone. If it ever needs work on the stone you have leeway on the weight. Stone prices I believe change alot from <1.carat to >1. carat. So if you have a 1.0 and lose .1 then you are screwed.
My.$.02

9-04 Mt. Hamilton
"Annalisa"
2000 740i Impala brown
ibew595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 04:27 AM   #11
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

your fathers a jeweller... in toronto.... what are the chances that hes armenian???LOL
Old 02-08-2005, 09:50 AM   #12
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibew595
Just a statement, if you are going to get a 1.0 carat stone pay the extra to get a 1.+ carat stone. If it ever needs work on the stone you have leeway on the weight. Stone prices I believe change alot from <1.carat to >1. carat. So if you have a 1.0 and lose .1 then you are screwed.
My.$.02

Ya...I know, but I wanted to see what was recommended by our seller...

thanks for lookin' out though..
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 10:45 AM   #13
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor318is
your fathers a jeweller... in toronto.... what are the chances that hes armenian???LOL
lol my real father is a jewler in glendale..
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 12:04 PM   #14
bostonwhaler1
2nd Gear Member

Just as a bit of an OT, but can you get good prices on watches too? I may be in the market. If you can, wanna give me an idea of what makes are available?

Thanks.
bostonwhaler1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 01:34 PM   #15
greekthang
6th Gear Member

PM sent !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L907366.jpg (30.1 KB, 353 views)

Last edited by greekthang; 02-08-2005 at 01:49 PM.
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: