Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-01-2005, 12:34 AM   #1
Mclarenbenz
4th Gear Member

F1 Melbourn March 6th (5th for us in NA)

Just to remind you guys that the 2005 season gets under way this comming saturday night for us in North America.

here is a great site that shows when Speed and TSN will be showing practice, qualifying, and the race:

http://www.geocities.com/racefantv/CDNTV.htm

Last edited by Mclarenbenz; 03-01-2005 at 12:38 AM.
Mclarenbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 09:42 AM   #2
BMWF1

i'll be watching,,,looks like we have a conflict in sigs..hehehe,,actually i would love to see what will happen this year, i've allways liked Kimi so hopefully he can do some damage in the new MB-Mclaren, as for williams it remains a mystery to see if these boys can produce.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:52 AM   #3
///MAC
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

this year is going to be a great year, cant wait till saturday night baby,

FORZA FERRARI!!!!!
///MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:26 AM   #4
///Greco540
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWF1
i'll be watching,,,looks like we have a conflict in sigs..hehehe,,actually i would love to see what will happen this year, i've allways liked Kimi so hopefully he can do some damage in the new MB-Mclaren, as for williams it remains a mystery to see if these boys can produce.
I see Heidfeld out producing "hype" Webber. He still hasn't proven anything to the team other than his big mouth.
Mods: M5 Grill, CDV, AE Xenons, Rogue Engineering Octane Short Shifter w/ WSR, Rogue Engineering Performance Transmission Mounts, Royal Purple Synchromax Transmission Fluid, Gruppe M Filter Ram Charger

My Car Site
///Greco540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 12:12 PM   #5
Mclarenbenz
4th Gear Member

I dont care who, but as long as one of the teams outperform Ferrari, especially MS, I will be a happy camper.

So Far Mclaren and Renault are the strongest teams according to testing,

but then again Williams has great driver lineup.

Im not sure about Monty though, hes not really a team player, that might be the downfall of Mclaren this year.

Either way, im excited as hell for this comming saturday, gonna grab a 12 of Bud, a couple of pizzas and I should be ready to go
Mclarenbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 12:27 PM   #6
///MAC
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

testing means nothing, look at last season, ferrari did terrible in testing and came out winning the first few races up until monaco, so i donno if we can count on testing to prove who is the strongest team... after the aussi race we will see and know who is the strongest
///MAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: