Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2005, 03:14 PM   #61
RevShoT
6th Gear Member
 
RevShoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Niagara Falls
Posts: 4,822
Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
i dont think they look too bad at all... they dont bubble....
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 12:06 AM   #62
AndreNY
6th Gear Member
 
AndreNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevShoT
unlike most members on here i hate that stupid eruo look with a 10" rim and a 225 stretched to barley fit the rim leaving half the rim exposed


looks sooooo gay

i like to have my tire bubble a tad over the rim, helps protect the lip and looks better

yea i know having a 255's on a 8" wheel is soo MACHOOOOOOO

uuuuu and let me guess it gives you excellent protection when parking close to the curb
__________________
Down and Out that's the way to go...
AndreNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 12:52 AM   #63
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca
 
M50E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
Posts: 4,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNY
yea i know having a 255's on a 8" wheel is soo MACHOOOOOOO
Easy Andre. He used to drive a Firebird.....at lease he has switched to the good side of power and handling.....eventually he will become totaly like us! LOL!
__________________
M50E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 08:49 AM   #64
AndreNY
6th Gear Member
 
AndreNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by M50E30
Easy Andre. He used to drive a Firebird.....at lease he has switched to the good side of power and handling.....eventually he will become totaly like us! LOL!
well im not saying he should put a 205 on a 8" wheels but nothing more then a 235
__________________
Down and Out that's the way to go...
AndreNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 12:17 PM   #65
RevShoT
6th Gear Member
 
RevShoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Niagara Falls
Posts: 4,822
Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
why dont u let me worry about what size tire i want to put on a rim?


last time i checked it was my car and i dont like tire stretching its soo retarded
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 02:24 PM   #66
AndreNY
6th Gear Member
 
AndreNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevShoT
why dont u let me worry about what size tire i want to put on a rim?


last time i checked it was my car and i dont like tire stretching its soo retarded
yea i know it's your car but it happesn to be a BMW and not a POS american car
__________________
Down and Out that's the way to go...
AndreNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 02:30 PM   #67
RevShoT
6th Gear Member
 
RevShoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Niagara Falls
Posts: 4,822
Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
peice of shit american car?

i happen to resent that, there are lots of nice north american cars on the market

and btw, just because i dont want to stretch my tires cause its a european car dosent make it ugly or a peice of shit, its just how i want to do it. i like to have nice big tires in the back and have the rim fit the tire too!
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 03:40 PM   #68
locutus53
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: US
Posts: 5
Well, well, if it isn't Jason a.k.a. RevShot.

Did you buy your new tires using the money you ripped off from a fellow member on another bmw forum when you sold him 4 wheels, saying they were perfect, and turns out 3 of them were too bent to even mount tires on them? Nice going, that's a quick way to make $675 off someone by selling them junk. Not surprising you were banned from there.

Enjoy your tires, thief.
locutus53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 12:54 AM   #69
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca
 
M50E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
Posts: 4,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus53
Well, well, if it isn't Jason a.k.a. RevShot.

Did you buy your new tires using the money you ripped off from a fellow member on another bmw forum when you sold him 4 wheels, saying they were perfect, and turns out 3 of them were too bent to even mount tires on them? Nice going, that's a quick way to make $675 off someone by selling them junk. Not surprising you were banned from there.

Enjoy your tires, thief.
Go back to bimmerforums you jackass.
__________________
M50E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 09:20 AM   #70
locutus53
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: US
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by M50E30
Go back to bimmerforums you jackass.
Ah, you must be his boyfriend.

I'm expecting you to stick up for him, no surprise there. I just think it's pathetic that he ripped off another bmw enthusiast.

So why hasn't Jason replied to this?
locutus53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 07:31 PM   #71
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca
 
M50E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
Posts: 4,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus53
Ah, you must be his boyfriend.

I'm expecting you to stick up for him, no surprise there. I just think it's pathetic that he ripped off another bmw enthusiast.

So why hasn't Jason replied to this?
So your only purpose to post on this board is to cause shit? BTW thats why I posted..........jackass.

__________________
M50E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 08:57 AM   #72
locutus53
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: US
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by M50E30
So your only purpose to post on this board is to cause shit? BTW thats why I posted..........jackass.
Ban me, knock yourself out, this really has nothing to do with you. I'm not the one starting shit, Jason's the one who ripped another guy off. You might want to look at your fellow members a little closer, especially if you're in the same town.

Explain to me why Jason hasn't responded yet in a thread he was pretty active in?
locutus53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 01:12 PM   #73
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stance
Posts: 12,751
Nothing really about his car in the past 20 posts. One more and it's locked, guys.
__________________

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:00 PM   #74
RevShoT
6th Gear Member
 
RevShoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Niagara Falls
Posts: 4,822
Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus53
Explain to me why Jason hasn't responded yet in a thread he was pretty active in?

because i dont waste my time arguing with bags of shit like you, we dont do that around here!

this thread is about my car, if u got nothing to say then **** off and have a nice day
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:33 PM   #75
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca
 
M50E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
Posts: 4,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus53
Ban me, knock yourself out, this really has nothing to do with you. I'm not the one starting shit, Jason's the one who ripped another guy off. You might want to look at your fellow members a little closer, especially if you're in the same town.

Explain to me why Jason hasn't responded yet in a thread he was pretty active in?
1. Hey dumbass! I can't ban you. Not a mod/admin.

2. Yes your starting shit. You signed up on this board only to post about that.......since it was your first post. BTW if you would use the search button you would have known.

3. Are you serious! It is like me saying "You live in the states....same country as that idiot Jordan....well I guess your guilty by association since you live in the states." Go back to bimmerfourms.
__________________
M50E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.