Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-08-2005, 07:28 PM   #61
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT

yep i played soccer grade 7-8-9 then in grade 9 gave it up to play rugby and havent looked back since!
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 07:30 PM   #62
greco
2nd Gear Member

hey cumshot my lil nephew has more trophies than you. just shut up and stop talking about soccer and stop posting pics of your fag ass room that still has tazmanian devil in it. now thats a bitchs room if ive ever seen one. you say you were good at it but it was boring and you would run everyone down. ya i take one look at you and maybe in a womens league you could run everyone down you talk like your 6''2 250 shut up and keep fixing bmws im sure u got a trophy for that to. come play where i play and we will see who will get run down. stop posting responses you got owned cumshot.

take care cumshot
greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 07:55 PM   #63
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

lol cumshot?

hahaha, u must be one of those whiny soccer players who cry when it rains and wont play when its below 15 degree's
a bitches room? buddy im 19, shit my uncle is 49 and he got a tazzer tattoo last year,
show me where i said i run everyone down?

buddy your a joke, go back to playing your homo ball cause i didnt get owned on nothin
Old 02-08-2005, 09:27 PM   #64
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

^ u obviously didnt read his post. Hes telling u to come play where he plays, meaning u'd get whooped, so i doubt that hes a whiny player.

And "homoball", pleez. Just shut up now. Ure embaressing ureself.
Old 02-08-2005, 09:44 PM   #65
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

well i dont blame revshot for not understanding it and feeling that its boring cuz he played years where it wasnt as competitive, he prolly played houseleague and prolly made the allstar team of the league which is still BS soccer, lol, i know cuz i played houseleague those years, but i do have to say revshot is mentally ill or something, he enjoys rolling in mud and thinks he worked hard cuz he got dirty.

Soccer players look like they get hurt but they just act hurt so they can waste time and take a break sometimes (happens in certain pro leagues more that others).
Old 02-08-2005, 09:58 PM   #66
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///deni-boy///
well i dont blame revshot for not understanding it and feeling that its boring cuz he played years where it wasnt as competitive, he prolly played houseleague and prolly made the allstar team of the league which is still BS soccer, lol, i know cuz i played houseleague those years, but i do have to say revshot is mentally ill or something, he enjoys rolling in mud and thinks he worked hard cuz he got dirty.

Soccer players look like they get hurt but they just act hurt so they can waste time and take a break sometimes (happens in certain pro leagues more that others).
how many times i gotta say i played REP, meaning travel?

soccer players look hurt... lol takin a dive cause someone kicked him in the shin guard give me a break
Old 02-08-2005, 10:06 PM   #67
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

lol, i know it sounds stupid but a lot of the time it isnt full contact to the shin, there are lil weasles(sp?) that dive at the slightest contact, i see it all the time when they replay it on tv. Many coaches will tell you to just fall and not continue running unless u know for sure that you have your balance and you can continue. To feel the physical effects of soccer i'd say 15/16 years old and up, before those ages they arent that physical and dont know the game well enough.
Old 02-08-2005, 10:11 PM   #68
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

[quote=///deni-boy///]lol, i know it sounds stupid but a lot of the time it isnt full contact to the shin, there are lil weasles(sp?) that dive at the slightest contact, i see it all the time when they replay it on tv. Many coaches will tell you to just fall and not continue running unless u know for sure that you have your balance and you can continue. To feel the physical effects of soccer i'd say 15/16 years old and up, before those ages they arent that physical and dont know the game well enough.[/QUOTE

good reason why i hate soccer so much, all they do is whine, like wow buck up and take a kick in the shins just get back at him later

instead he makes it seem like the guys got a broken leg and the world need to feel his pain, 5 min later hes playin like nothing happened
Old 02-08-2005, 10:13 PM   #69
Manimillion
Photographer

[quote=RevShoT]
Quote:
lol, i know it sounds stupid but a lot of the time it isnt full contact to the shin, there are lil weasles(sp?) that dive at the slightest contact, i see it all the time when they replay it on tv. Many coaches will tell you to just fall and not continue running unless u know for sure that you have your balance and you can continue. To feel the physical effects of soccer i'd say 15/16 years old and up, before those ages they arent that physical and dont know the game well enough.[/QUOTE

good reason why i hate soccer so much, all they do is whine, like wow buck up and take a kick in the shins just get back at him later

instead he makes it seem like the guys got a broken leg and the world need to feel his pain, 5 min later hes playin like nothing happened
You sell a set of ****ed up rims, and 2 days later you act like nothing happened
Old 02-08-2005, 10:13 PM   #70
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Oh my god, Rev you tell me youve played competitive soccer, yeah right. Not physicall enough for you? Try playing in a real league and with no padding like you have in hockey try getting a knee at speed in your ribcage. Id be there laughing at you while you try to breath and in a hell of pain. You really said some ignorant stuff today, more than usual.
Bring back Shamis and Rob they were more entertaining, Ah the good ol days
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 10:14 PM   #71
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greco
revshot more like cumshot i play rugby i play hockey i i i you still look like a fag in your pic and im sure i would take my bmw to you for repairs sorry i dont think you could handle anything more than your PUSSY 318 you drive. yes thats right the hockey player with the biggest mouth drives the most bitchest bmw there is. i would invite you to come play soccer with me and my boys wed nights and than we could see whos the pussy. you dont get a 2min brake after being on the field for 45sec like you do in hockey.

see ya later cumshot
this must be your newbie bullshit talking, thinkin he knows all because i dont drive a 318, never have never will, i have a 325 so better get your facts right before u start putting guys down on here NEWBIE!!
Old 02-08-2005, 10:16 PM   #72
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
I have played soccer before (yes just the sucky house league), but that is why I hate soccer so much and stoped playing. Diving because your tired or trying to get a red card? LOL. Give me a break.

At least in hockey you get a penalty for diving...or they should call it a penalty for being a suck.
Old 02-08-2005, 10:16 PM   #73
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

u'd think differently if you got fined thousands of dollars for getting cards after doing stupid fouls. When u get paid big bucks to play a sport u dont wanna get injured, or if u like your body and want everything to be healthy. I broke my tibia playing street hockey, it ruined me in soccer, for years after i played in constant pain in my ankle, if it wasnt for a stupid broken leg in grade 9 i think i could have possibly at least gotten a scholarship for soccer, but it set me back physically and mentally.
Old 02-08-2005, 10:16 PM   #74
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhadUpp
Oh my god, Rev you tell me youve played competitive soccer, yeah right. Not physicall enough for you? Try playing in a real league and with no padding like you have in hockey try getting a knee at speed in your ribcage. Id be there laughing at you while you try to breath and in a hell of pain. You really said some ignorant stuff today, more than usual.
Bring back Shamis and Rob they were more entertaining, Ah the good ol days
that sport ur talking about is called rugby, and i played it in high school now i play for a club team... with guys 18 all the way to 50 from 5'3" to 6'5"

now thats punnishment, try being on the ground with 10 guys are stepping on you with their LEGAL 1" metal cleats
Old 02-08-2005, 10:18 PM   #75
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M50E30
I have played soccer before (yes just the sucky house league), but that is why I hate soccer so much and stoped playing. Diving because your tired or trying to get a red card? LOL. Give me a break.

At least in hockey you get a penalty for diving...or they should call it a penalty for being a suck.
no they dont dive to take a break, once they get tackled and fall they stay down, a lot of times not because they are injured or hurt.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: