Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-06-2005, 10:33 PM   #31
Rampage
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETMAN
REVSHOT ure a moron. Soccer is gay?? soccer is for pussys?? What a fag. Theres skill involved. Also the most physicly demanding sport. You have to last all 90 + minutes. Just because u cant legaly start boxing in a middle of a game like stupid hocky dumbasses doesnt make it gay.
Im not a big soccer fan, but this statement is right on!
Old 02-06-2005, 10:53 PM   #32
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

revshot u dont know what you are talking about. soccer may seem like a pussy sport but when u start playing rep soccer you will learn it is not nearly anything near a pussy sport. my brother plays soccer professionally and the stories he tells me and the ones i have encountered will have you thinking why u dont see whats going on in the field
///MsAniTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 11:06 PM   #33
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

anyone can run and hold a ball in their hands, try running as fast as you can with the ball at your feet and trying to keep it away from oppenents slidetackling you, elbowing you and at same time use your brain to make the right pass. That kid will not be able to do that when hes older, if he holds onto the ball like that he will get injured in a sec, look at ronaldo he was too fast and dribbled so much and kept on getting hacked. Oh and revshot no u wouldnt wanna see full contact soccer, it would be the biggest mess ever, but i bet you would love a sport where the primary goal is to injure the opponent, i can see it now ppl running and tackling eachother, you'd be the biggest fan of that.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:09 AM   #34
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilOnWheelz
I'm not a big soccer fan, but I'd love to see you run a total of 90 minutes + you only get a break after the first 45 minutes.

Plus watch the Premier League more if you want to see physical soccer.
actually rugby... 30 min 2 halfs non stop only time there is a stoppage of play is when someone gets hurt, rest of the time you DONT stop running, wether you are forward or a back you euqally run as much, now run that much for 30 min strait and as the physical punnishment of scrums, ruck's, hard hits, cheap shots, ear biting, metal cleats in your face... extreamly demanding sport not for any athlete

Quote:
but i bet you would love a sport where the primary goal is to injure the opponent, i can see it now ppl running and tackling eachother, you'd be the biggest fan of that.
yep i love that sport called rugby! we run around and tackle eachother!

to whomever said anyone ran run with a ball in their hands.. wow watch a rugby game please! 30 guys on the feild, its not easy to just run with the ball when u got 15 forwards. big 220lb + guys running for your head

btw, if u run with the ball, u cannot pass the ball forward, only behind you and if you are knocked down with the ball, you cannot get back up with the ball unless you have released it out of your grip then picked it back up (but most of the time when u go down you got 20 bucks pushing and shoving to ruck over you!)
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 04:40 AM   #35
Millad
4th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Millad
^^^ I must say, It doesn't get more ignorant than you. You are using examples of your schools football team to provide as support as why it's a "p*ssy sport, provide more insightful reasoning behind your childish-like statements, then I'll consider responding.
Millad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 12:05 PM   #36
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

dont worry rev, i know what rugby is and i have respect for the sport, i love sports and have the brain to understand sports, i'm surprised that you play hockey and say soccer is gay, they are soo similar minus the harder hitting and equipement involved in hockey.
Old 02-07-2005, 02:29 PM   #37
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millad
^^^ I must say, It doesn't get more ignorant than you. You are using examples of your schools football team to provide as support as why it's a "p*ssy sport, provide more insightful reasoning behind your childish-like statements, then I'll consider responding.
i also play club rugby in summer! with 25-30 even 40 year old men

now thats punnishment!
Old 02-07-2005, 02:49 PM   #38
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

hands down the kid is gonna be better than Bekhem (however u spell it) when hes older
Old 02-07-2005, 03:22 PM   #39
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

^ than Becham? Why him? hes not the best player. Just the biggest celebrity in soccer.

Zidane is currently worlds #1 player.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:04 PM   #40
munichman
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to munichman
zidane is getting old though, in terms of soccer player age but a great player. that kid is going to be way to full of himself to be a team player
munichman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:04 PM   #41
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

I'm so speechless to your ignorant and idiotic thoughts RevShot.
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 12:16 AM   #42
Drew_328IS
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Drew_328IS
what 9 year old plays contact hockey you do not hit until your 13 peewee not adam
Drew_328IS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 12:27 AM   #43
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

used to be that way, about 5 years ago they started having full contact in atom hockey, any travel OMHA team is now full contact minus tyke
Old 02-08-2005, 12:39 AM   #44
greco
2nd Gear Member

revshot more like cumshot i play rugby i play hockey i i i you still look like a fag in your pic and im sure i would take my bmw to you for repairs sorry i dont think you could handle anything more than your PUSSY 318 you drive. yes thats right the hockey player with the biggest mouth drives the most bitchest bmw there is. i would invite you to come play soccer with me and my boys wed nights and than we could see whos the pussy. you dont get a 2min brake after being on the field for 45sec like you do in hockey.

see ya later cumshot
greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:00 AM   #45
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

^ Bam!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: