Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-03-2005, 02:20 PM   #16
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

If You don't "Take Care" of the person....I mean the problem( yeah that's it the problem) they will take the balance off of your next semester if you have one...if not don't pay them...

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 02:22 PM   #17
moerom
6th Gear Member

Fock them! If they can't provide you with a list of expenses, tell them to stick it in their ass. If they do produce a list, tell them that you use their service within context to the information they give you regarding your useage. If they screwed up, you are under no immediate obligation to pay them. If you signed an agreement with them beforehand, it might be more difficult. My advice to you would be to get in writing, a complaint against them, mail it to them and make sure they get it. Then go into their office and make hell. I can't stand university scams arghh...
moerom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 03:47 PM   #18
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
Karma's a bitch eh Chris
Guess you shouldn't have sent me those"pics of your car"

but seriously i hope everything works out
Old 02-03-2005, 03:55 PM   #19
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
^^^^ HAHAHAHAHHAH LOL HAHAHAHA

ohh man i got you good.
Old 02-03-2005, 04:15 PM   #20
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
^^^^
Fuck man i was pissed, u got me good lol
Old 02-03-2005, 05:51 PM   #21
givemeanE36
3rd Gear Member

Want to talk about a scam...come visit the locals at York U. I refuse to pay parking, but my friends are paying $800 for 2 semesters, which is 8 months. ****ing bastards. On top of that the lots are 15 mins away.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:11 PM   #22
*Luv_it*
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemeanE36
Want to talk about a scam...come visit the locals at York U. I refuse to pay parking, but my friends are paying $800 for 2 semesters, which is 8 months. ****ing bastards. On top of that the lots are 15 mins away.
there are many many many ways to scam parking at york....you just have to know how
*Luv_it* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 07:08 PM   #23
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
when i attended niagara college we had to pay 145 for 1 semester for parking, it went to the city not the school

city could come daily and issue tickets, i day i forgot my pass and put an old ticket in the window like they do, came back and i had 2 tickets in my window

nothing works!
20 bucks a pop for missin your parking pass
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 07:56 PM   #24
ara325
holy old school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luv_it*
there are many many many ways to scam parking at york....you just have to know how
True, true, and if the car is registered to someone who doesn't attend York (or any school), they legally can't hold back your degree.

In 5 years, i probably spent ~ $400 in parking tickets (1 ticket for $75 in medical parking)...still waaaaaay cheaper than paying for a parking pass.

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 09:27 PM   #25
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADRIDE
If they don't have the records, tell them to give the money back. Also, they are in for an AUDIT by revenue canada if someone rats them out. No records = BIG PROBLEMS.

They claimed you used it when in fact you did not. They're RIPPING YOU OFF bud.

Start a class action lawsuit against them unless they refund EVERYTHING THEY CANNOT PROVE WAS 100% LEGIT.
Take this mans advice. He speaks wisdom.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:53 PM   #26
Big Chin
5th Gear Member

Yeah UOIT is new and they need your money to pay the bills.. Nah I'm joking, its the same problem here at Laurier/Waterloo costs me about $10 for a bagel, yogurt and a drink in the mornings... They just make everything in university a monopoly.. because you know it is a business.
Big Chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 07:17 PM   #27
Chris de la Cruz

***** Update *******

So i went to the manager today b/c my meal plan itself hasn't been working. And little did i know they have suspended my account b/c of the amount due. Which I find bullshit b/c the manager told me that i have until the end of the year to pay and that i will still be allowed to eat. So I just got back from the office now and it starts off on the wrong foot.

first off he looks at my ID and looks at the picture then looks at me. Then looks at the picture then looks at me. Then he's like "this doesn't look like do you have any other form of ID?" that just pissed me off even more. So i'm like whatever, gave him my lisence. So then he swipes my card in the computer and he notices that I have the negative account.
I'm like "you've talked about that to me already"
He says "Well we've suspended your account b/c you owe us blah blah blah."
i said "I thought you were allowing me to eat for the year and the flex money owed won't effect my meals? how am i supposed to go without eating? do you want me to suffer from malnutrition?"
Hey says "well until you have paid the outstanding balance you cannot eat. You owe us money and we have an obligation to gain that back."

So then I explain to him how the company has been scamming the students but putting their system offline and giving students a false sense of how much money they have left on their account. He denies the whole thing and will not let me finish he kept interrupting. I blew up and was like "sit down, shut the hell up and let me finish my argument." I explained how I am not at fault to this and that it was the company's fault for their money loss and that students should not pay for the company's fault. I have a zero income right now. I have no money. How the **** am i going to pay it? mind you i was cranky b/c of my lack of sleep. I explained that its thievery that they scammed us students by putting their systems offline to decieve us on our balance of our flex dollars. Then he made up some bullshit story that some people came and reported that their flex dollars aren't decreasing? I called bullshit b/c when the system is offline we got now reciept back to show us our balance. He had no counter to my argumment. So more words were exchanged and i complained about the poor service that the caff has too. Then he's like "it's not my problem. I'll let you eat today but we're going to have to settle this later." First He won't ****ing remember later so i didn't leave. I told him that if this isn't resolved i can get a large population of the student body to bring this company down. Gave him a bluff that my dad knows alot of people in the government to shut them down. So he stops being defensive and starts trying to be my friend and shit. He's like i'll try my best to resolve your problem but please don't be extreme and go to better business bureau. He walks me out. He then has the nerve to me to say "Happy Chinese New Year" assuming that i'm chinese.

so what i planning to do is formulate a list of people to complain to the betterbusiness burau and bring the caffeteria company down. Apperently they're going on strike too.

what do you guys think?
Old 02-09-2005, 08:06 PM   #28
ara325
holy old school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome
So i went to the manager today b/c my meal plan itself hasn't been working. And little did i know they have suspended my account b/c of the amount due. Which I find bullshit b/c the manager told me that i have until the end of the year to pay and that i will still be allowed to eat. So I just got back from the office now and it starts off on the wrong foot.

first off he looks at my ID and looks at the picture then looks at me. Then looks at the picture then looks at me. Then he's like "this doesn't look like do you have any other form of ID?" that just pissed me off even more. So i'm like whatever, gave him my lisence. So then he swipes my card in the computer and he notices that I have the negative account.
I'm like "you've talked about that to me already"
He says "Well we've suspended your account b/c you owe us blah blah blah."
i said "I thought you were allowing me to eat for the year and the flex money owed won't effect my meals? how am i supposed to go without eating? do you want me to suffer from malnutrition?"
Hey says "well until you have paid the outstanding balance you cannot eat. You owe us money and we have an obligation to gain that back."

So then I explain to him how the company has been scamming the students but putting their system offline and giving students a false sense of how much money they have left on their account. He denies the whole thing and will not let me finish he kept interrupting. I blew up and was like "sit down, shut the hell up and let me finish my argument." I explained how I am not at fault to this and that it was the company's fault for their money loss and that students should not pay for the company's fault. I have a zero income right now. I have no money. How the **** am i going to pay it? mind you i was cranky b/c of my lack of sleep. I explained that its thievery that they scammed us students by putting their systems offline to decieve us on our balance of our flex dollars. Then he made up some bullshit story that some people came and reported that their flex dollars aren't decreasing? I called bullshit b/c when the system is offline we got now reciept back to show us our balance. He had no counter to my argumment. So more words were exchanged and i complained about the poor service that the caff has too. Then he's like "it's not my problem. I'll let you eat today but we're going to have to settle this later." First He won't ****ing remember later so i didn't leave. I told him that if this isn't resolved i can get a large population of the student body to bring this company down. Gave him a bluff that my dad knows alot of people in the government to shut them down. So he stops being defensive and starts trying to be my friend and shit. He's like i'll try my best to resolve your problem but please don't be extreme and go to better business bureau. He walks me out. He then has the nerve to me to say "Happy Chinese New Year" assuming that i'm chinese.

so what i planning to do is formulate a list of people to complain to the betterbusiness burau and bring the caffeteria company down. Apperently they're going on strike too.

what do you guys think?

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack them...BBB all the way! Have no mercy, as they show no mercy to you.

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 09:27 PM   #29
rhythm
3rd Gear Member

Sodexho?
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 09:29 PM   #30
Chris de la Cruz

^^^ huh?