Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 03:27 PM   #31
bobo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BmwE30S38
So Who's Wrong now?Looks to me like you have soem catching up to do in bmw and the conversions that are possible.
you trying to talk smart? shut up kid, pissing off the moderator on your first appearance wont get you anywhere.
Old 08-14-2002, 03:34 PM   #32
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

yeah dude don't talk shit. you'd get flamed so bad you won't know what hit you
Old 08-14-2002, 03:50 PM   #33
bobo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
yeah dude don't talk shit. you'd get flamed so bad you won't know what hit you
oh look who's talking. When you signed on you told us you owned a 318ti (hence your name). Where is it? We all know you dont have it, because 1. you cant drive by yourself so you dont have a car. 2. your parents own a lexus and a caddy. Does anyone remember when this guy first came on? I took a screenshot of the site, you posted replys to every single thread!!! Do you ever get some fresh air? Stop adding your opinion into everything we say!
Old 08-14-2002, 03:53 PM   #34
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

okay fine whatever dude i got flamed to so i'm warning him get it
Old 08-14-2002, 03:56 PM   #35
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by bobo
you posted replys to every single thread!!! Do you ever get some fresh air? Stop adding your opinion into everything we say!

since i can relate to wat others say bout me...**** off leave mario alone man! no offense but i dont think he ever mentioned anything bout u so why are u talkin to him like that? jus cause he posts alot doesnt mean he talks shit....think b4 u say something..

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 08-14-2002 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-14-2002, 04:00 PM   #36
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

it's because he comes on once talks smack about a bunch of people and leaves again for a few weeks then comes back and does the same thing!!!!!
Old 08-14-2002, 04:02 PM   #37
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Now boys place nice

or atleast play with guns

*devil*

Stanceiseverything.com
Old 08-14-2002, 04:11 PM   #38
bobo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
it's because he comes on once talks smack about a bunch of people and leaves again for a few weeks then comes back and does the same thing!!!!!
until today i haven't even said a word about other members so who's the "bunch of people' your referring to? I dont dislike anybody on this forum but your getting pretty close to be the first.
Old 08-14-2002, 04:12 PM   #39
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

eh man i'm just trying to stick up for myself
Old 08-14-2002, 04:30 PM   #40
bobo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
eh man i'm just trying to stick up for myself
Its ok, just dont make up bs.

e46_lover: kevc just msged me, its not his fault he never posted anything on this.

-kev you should make your own account, people cant tell the diff. between us.
Old 08-14-2002, 04:31 PM   #41
BmwE30S38
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to BmwE30S38
First of all addbhp you can say whatever you want i could care less. Kirasir like i said you should of read the first page which clearly says as soon as i get the body back when it's sand blasted and then painted i will take some pics. So that's that also i'm very surprised you think that magnesium is a very weak metal that's too bad you think that way i think other wise too bad it's cast magnesium same exact material that mclaren wheels are made off too bad huh? and as far as costs go i have 40 grand budget for this project.Plus all of you are bitching at me for no reason when this is all in plans holy shit and i didnt even get into the ****ing details and i'm getting bitched at i'm doing the e30 my way not your way so get that straight i'm gonna use any materials i want it's up to me and not you.So think what you want the project is moving along either way and Bobo Shut the **** up you drive a piece of shit toyota oh my bad It's a better looking toyota piece of shit cause it's a lexus but still a toyota under the hood.Dont forget your driving a TOY.All i got to say is that you guys bitch way to much.Shit i just started the project and posted some of my ideas and plans you guys are bitching at me damn telling me my suggestions are cracked out some of them may be but you dont gotta bitch at me like all of you do.That's ****ed up.And like i said the're plans for now until i get the body back damn so ****ing cool it and relax and dont bitch.

Last edited by BmwE30S38; 08-14-2002 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-14-2002, 05:52 PM   #42
Spartiatis
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Spartiatis
Why the hell cant you guys be happy that he is trying to build a such a car instead of giving him a hard time.

BMW E30S38

I cant wait to see it
Old 08-14-2002, 06:01 PM   #43
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Honestly, how old are you? I'm not trying to rag on you more and I know that you're all defensive now but how do you expect us to react when....

1)You can't spell worth-a-shit. Do you know what a "period" is? I tried to edit your first post so people can actually understand what you're trying to convey. I could barely understand it. To get any serious respect, at least try.

2)You're a new member to the site and have no credibility with us... that just takes time.

3)The mods you list make now sense at all. You say that these are your plans... sounds like you're planning as you type. How on earth do you put 13" rotors in a 16" wheel? The outside of the wheel is 16" the inside is probably 13.5" GOT CALIPER?

4)Magnesium and Titanium materials with a $40,000 budget? HAHA!! My car cost me almost $70,000 and the motor swap was a lot easier than what you plan on taking-on. I think you're dreaming.

Anyone that starts a project like this at least takes some pics of the car before he starts for comparison pic later on. Just to get us all to at least believe you own a BMW, post a pic of the car stock.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
Old 08-14-2002, 06:46 PM   #44
BmwE30S38
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to BmwE30S38
Yeah yeah like i said read the damn post randy.I could careless less about what your ****ing opinion is.So chill out and relax i'll post some pics AS SOON AS I GET THE ****ING BODY BACK LIKE I SAID ****ING 10 TIMES ALREADY!Once it's odne dont worry i'll make It can smoke your ass and whatever any of you other doubters are packing and then we'll see dickheads.Until then peace the **** out!
Old 08-14-2002, 06:46 PM   #45
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare

Magnesium is a highly corrosive metal that quicky weakens in a typical environment unless measures are taken to protect its surface. To make matters worst it nicely reacts with some certain metals under a typical rain to create a "battery". This process structurally weakens "your Magnesium parts" even more.

McLaren and such use Magnesium alloys which are a completely different beast. They usually contain Zinc, Alluminum and sometimes a hand full of other metals to form an alloy that is enviromentally resistant and strong.

I asked you what parts of suspension you are planning to "create" out of Magnesium/Titanium, you haven't answered.
Where are the struts going to come from? Since I really don't thinkg 850Csi struts and springs will fit into e30 wheel wells.

Nobody is bitching at you. All we want is some proof. Some credibility to your statements because you do sound like someone who just imagined it. Too many pieces in your dream simply do not fit.

If you are indeed trying to create an e30 v8, I only wish you all the best. 40k budget or not but you have to come down to Earth and talk reality. v8 and tranny is not everything that you need. You are going to need a new cluster, computer, wiring harness, new driveshaft/differential, radiator, new half shafts and more.

If you want people to believe you have to at least sound credible, and not like a 12 year old.

SL

Quote:
Originally posted by BmwE30S38

1) So that's that also i'm very surprised you think that magnesium is a very weak metal that's too bad you think that way i think other wise too bad it's cast magnesium same exact material that mclaren wheels are made off too bad huh?

2)Plus all of you are bitching at me for no reason when this is all in plans holy shit and i didnt even get into the ****ing details and i'm getting bitched at i'm doing the e30 my way not your way so get that straight i'm gonna use any materials i want it's up to me and not you.

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: