Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-19-2001, 09:19 PM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
My 1992 M-technic BMP 318i

'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 12-19-2001 at 09:22 PM.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 09:28 PM   #2
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Yeah, my dad bought it in '92. Its an M42 but somehow different from the others, I think its more or less the 1st 318 that came to Canada. Anyways, I am a BMP distributor now so I just got a crap load of BMP parts that I'm looking to install into the car. I previously had a Downing Atlanta Supercharger, it was pretty good, but I like all motor much better.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 12-19-2001, 09:31 PM   #3
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Oh yeah, and I'm not some spoiled kid with a BMW. I bought the car off my dad for $7K cdn, not its full value but that car had its share of problems.

Bryan

Old 12-19-2001, 10:29 PM   #4
Gamite

Sweet ass'd car, your gonna take me for a spin on friday right?

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 10:40 PM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

in my 15" winter tires? hahaha, too bad I can't burn rubber it will mess up the treds. Nothing special if I can't demostrate the torque, I should have waited till after the event to change from my 17's to my 15's.

Old 12-20-2001, 05:56 AM   #6
ThE bRoWn GuY
2nd Gear Member

Sorry.. a little off topic..
but how much cheaper can you get BMP parts? I was lookin' for an adjustable fuel pressure reg. from them as well as a couple other parts...

Thanks

sorry again
ThE bRoWn GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 12:53 PM   #7
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

geez, everyone on this forum has E30's, I feel like an outkast!

ThE bRoWn GuY, I don't know how much parts are for the E30, but currently for the E36 my prices are only slightly discoutned. I just got my website started and my prices aren't quite the best yet, the more I sell the better my prices will be. Here is an example:

BMP's prices for E36 FPR : $410 Cdn + Shipping + customs + taxes
My price : $377 Cdn + Shipping (includes customs and taxes)

Old 12-20-2001, 12:55 PM   #8
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

hmm actually now that I look at it, my prices are quite good. Well I'll find out the price for the FPR for the E30's and I'll get back to you.

Bryan

Old 12-20-2001, 08:18 PM   #9
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

ask away! Yeah I have all the parts numbers on my computer with the prices, I just don't know what the part numbers are referring to yet.

Anyways, just give me the part number and I'll quote you a price in Cdn dollars, thanx!

Bryan

Old 12-20-2001, 09:30 PM   #10
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

97136 evo 3 red silicone plug wires
BMP - $352Cdn
MTRD - $295Cdn

So far I only have this part number, I got the BMP retail price from their Cdn distributor.

I'll have to look up the other parts when I email my supplier.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Bryan

Old 12-21-2001, 04:58 AM   #11
ThE bRoWn GuY
2nd Gear Member

Dont worry about lookin for e30 prices Its for the m50 motor!! When could i order.. and when would it arrive? I would like to order one before spring aswell as a couple other parts!!

Thanks a lot
ThE bRoWn GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2001, 02:14 AM   #12
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Just tell me what you need, I can quote you price and I'll order right away. Should arrive within 1-2 weeks. Usually 1 week.

Bryan

Old 01-01-2002, 02:27 PM   #13
JJ.
3rd Gear Member

Hey do you have your supercharger for sale and will it fit an E36?
JJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 02:58 PM   #14
JJ.
3rd Gear Member

thanks Ill get some pics of my ride up soon
JJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 05:00 PM   #15
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Ji JJ.. sorry I sold my Supercharger almost a whole year ago. My mechanic sells some custom made ones for $2000 Cdn. There isn't any warranty so its up to you. Let me know..

Bryan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: