Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-29-2004, 05:38 PM   #16
BMWF1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChahalzBMR
Damn! That sucks!!! Put up a fake camera by the garage door(s) to help. It works for me!
why don't you invest the few extra dollars and put up a real one, we have real ones in the light fixtures and crap around the house.
Old 12-29-2004, 06:33 PM   #17
1BADBMR
6th Gear Member

Damn that sucks
Do you have a car alarm?
04 Honda Civic (Beater)
93 318i (SOLD)
1BADBMR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 01:53 AM   #18
BadBoy330
2nd Gear Member

GOD DAMN SONS OF T*TLESS B*CHES! if u eva catch that pen*s breath i hope u take his lil pencil d*ck and feed it into ur frontloader!!! then fast forward it!!
Old 12-30-2004, 09:21 AM   #19
Veemax
aka Boško Buha

I did not have the alarm on the car. Stupid me. I just bought the car 2 months ago. I'm putting my brothers 125lbs German Rotty into the car from now on. I would like to see somebody break in then...
Veemax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 10:56 AM   #20
BimmerKris
3rd Gear Member

first off what the **** is a "BIMMA"

second off, i know what its like my old 318 had the samething happen, and insurance wrote it off, but i had an alarm and they managed to **** it too. i lost my deck 300 CD and my ****ing glasses. as well as the insurance papers, and the cops never believed me that they were stolen so i never got to file a report. but i never needed it anyway. but they also left my 2000 guitar in the back seat too. which is good but i got that insured too so i would have got that reimburst. it sucks though, it doesn't even feel right getting into your car anymore. i hope for you that insurance takes your car away, because it will never feel the same again. then just do what i did and get another e30

www.eulogy.ca PURE CANADIAN METAL
BimmerKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 11:29 AM   #21
Veemax
aka Boško Buha

BIMMA is a lazy mans way of writting Bimmer....
hahah
Nice pics,
I dont know if they are going to write it off. Apperently they can fix this, I know it will not feel the same and that sucks. But it will have a brand new dash from Germany and all other new parts from Germany as well.. thats kinda cool
mmmm german parts ya ya
By the way, Hows the weather in Edmonton? I was supposed to go up there for New Years with my girl (you know the fantasy land hotel WEM) type shit but cant go now since no Car... Buuu huuuu freakin huuuu
Old 12-30-2004, 12:20 PM   #22
1BADRIDE
TECHGURU

Send a message via MSN to 1BADRIDE
Wow... that really sucks. I can't beleive some of the effort these theives go through just to steal something that will fetch MAYBE a couple hundred bucks on the street.

I can tell you what my friends did to one guy I caught stealing my miata some years ago... but I might get in trouble with the law.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:46 PM   #23
Veemax
aka Boško Buha

Tell me what they did... I want to know... Law does not come here they know I'm here so they stay away mmwwauuuahhhhaa
Old 01-04-2005, 08:22 AM   #24
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWF1
why don't you invest the few extra dollars and put up a real one, we have real ones in the light fixtures and crap around the house.
Read my 2nd post on the first page...
97' Jetta - Sold
2006 Ford Freestyle - Sold
Looking for a E46 (00-04)

Steve
ChahalzBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 02:02 PM   #25
Bmwstylz
6th Gear Member

That sucks dude! I would NOT claim that through insurance, on the bright side you can get those parts for an e30 from a junkyard for less than your insurance deductible and your rates won't go up. You have the seatbelt minder so thats waht an 84 e30? The car is worth less than a $1000, your deductible is probably $500... Not worth the increased insurance rates.

As for installing a camera on your garage - in theory a good idea, but if someone wants your car that is not going to stop them.
Bmwstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:13 PM   #26
Veemax
aka Boško Buha

I paid $4000 cdn for the car and it only has 100K on it. it was a mint condition and when I had a BMW dealership look at it they told me it was worth $10K Cdn. Car looked perfect. until they messed it up...
my deductable is $250 Cdn and the parts at the junkyard are arround $350 bucks. (Window and the entire dash). + another $400 for the stereo.
you see it adds up, another problem is that all the wiring is chopped up so I cant figure anything out. Not only the stereo wires but everything else that belongs to that entire center unit... I would love to do it myself but it would take me a long time to figure that mess out...
In other words I have to pay somebody to do it. Which means I gotta go trough the freakin insurance company.
In the next couple of days I get to find out how much its all going to cost yeay me.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:16 AM   #27
Mikester
7th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
i know how you feel man...shitty feeling

Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 09:33 AM   #28
SkycityBMW
6th Gear Member

Mikester . . it least they left the Juicy Fruit . . . .

sorry to hear about your loss . . . guys . . .
Old 01-05-2005, 11:33 AM   #29
Veemax
aka Boško Buha

Dang Mike, your sh!t got $%#& up too... this sucks, what was that part 10 feet in front of your car???
ps. Does anybody want to go Head Hunting???
Old 01-07-2005, 07:33 AM   #30
Mikester
7th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
that part is my window.... and ya, i wanted to go on a stakeout, but never had the chance/time. if i ever see anyone doing anything to ANY car, im gonna go crazy
Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: