Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-26-2004, 02:14 AM   #16
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

I think the color is unique and the wheels are nice but if you opt for a brand new M3 with the 4k color option sans body kit it will still be cheaper than 95k USD. Those stickers have to go for sure. I also think it would look better if it was 65k instead of 95k usd. Price can make a car all of a sudden look good or not, good for 65, not that great for 95. It becomes a matter of perspective
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 03:57 PM   #17
Rehman
2nd Gear Member

Before you hate on someone's car...

I don't post very often on this forum. However, there are some things I notice about many of the guys that seem to always hate on other's cars:
a) They can't spell.
b) They have very poor grammar.
c) They don't make any sense.

So a little piece of advice to the haters. Go back to school, learn to read and write english properly, get a degree or an apprenticeship or start a business.

Then go out and buy a car in the same price/performance range as those you are bashing, and then start bashing from your personal experiences.

If you drive a piece of sh.t don't be bashing a car you can't afford or will ever come close to affording.

Is there such a thing as an ugly M3?
Rehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 07:58 PM   #18
jeffrie
Addict

I think it's a waste of the M3 shell myself.
My oppinion is I prefer to go fast then look fast.
And well I'v beaten so many "fast looking cars" with my stock m44
which I know isn't fast that I'm starting to wonder if all the "fast looking cars" are really all stock with added weight and wind resistence.

Current Mods....X-Brace, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust, 17/225/45 M3 Replicas, HotBits Adjustable Coil Overs, 40% LSD 3:91 Diff, E30 Gearbox, Boosted.
jeffrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 08:47 PM   #19
mclaren55
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehman
I don't post very often on this forum. However, there are some things I notice about many of the guys that seem to always hate on other's cars:
a) They can't spell.
b) They have very poor grammar.
c) They don't make any sense.

So a little piece of advice to the haters. Go back to school, learn to read and write english properly, get a degree or an apprenticeship or start a business.

Then go out and buy a car in the same price/performance range as those you are bashing, and then start bashing from your personal experiences.

If you drive a piece of sh.t don't be bashing a car you can't afford or will ever come close to affording.

Is there such a thing as an ugly M3?
Don't know if you are referring to me, however I don't bash on that many cars. I personally do not like Leiberman's tastes at all. I have had cars in (and surpassing) his cars performance level. Hell, the car I sold about 2 months ago did low 11's and made over 500whp (527whp). I own an M3 now, and yes you can make an M3 ugly. I never said I didn't appreciate the work that went into it, I just think he wasted a M3.
mclaren55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: