Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-21-2004, 06:40 AM   #1
Mohamed 525i
Blond Eagle

Any body installed back fire system ?

Hi guys

I wanna ask if any body installed a back fire system coz my brother yesterday installed one, and that guy puts extra fuel injectore to the engine since my car engine is burning out the whole petrol, and he put also a plug on the end open exhust ,,,

please if any tried this install or have any idea give reply

i'll get u pix soon

thanx

Mohamed

E34 540i Manual
Eibakh Pro Kit | Blistein Shocks | EAT Chip | Racing Dynamics Front Stressbar | Racing Dynamics Swaybar Kit | 850cis Front Brake Kit | Zimmerman Cross-Drilled Brake Rotors All Arround | Hawk Street And Racing Brake Pads |Angel Eyes | 8000k HID Xenon Kit All Arround | Plasma Coils | JB Racing Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel

SOLD!! E38 740il

Searching for E39 M5 .......
Mohamed 525i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 03:56 PM   #2
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
wtf?

i cant understand the words commin outta yo mouf
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 08:33 PM   #3
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
I think this is the system that spits flames out of the exhaust
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 08:37 PM   #4
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

ohhhhhh, automotive warehouse has them on sale! 170 for single and 250 for dual flame throwers, basically its just a spark plug at the end of your exhaust igniting the fumes from your exhaust, because your engine never burns 100% of the fuel it uses....
Old 12-21-2004, 11:43 PM   #5
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevShoT
ohhhhhh, automotive warehouse has them on sale! 170 for single and 250 for dual flame throwers, basically its just a spark plug at the end of your exhaust igniting the fumes from your exhaust, because your engine never burns 100% of the fuel it uses....
he's in Dubai, I don't think automotive warehouse has a store in Dubai.

here's the easiest way to shoot flame out of ur car, usually works good, take off your cat, weld in some plugs & hook it up to a blaster & a switch, turn it on when you rev shit out of ur motor and just let go of the pedal. The engine usually runs rich when you are off the pedal, so bam bam bam. Great for BBQ, gives the flava.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:05 AM   #6
Mohamed 525i
Blond Eagle

will it damage anything in the engine ?? if I put extra petrol injectore to give more petrol ??
I guess it will heat the car Head gaskit

wait a pix

thanx

E34 540i Manual
Eibakh Pro Kit | Blistein Shocks | EAT Chip | Racing Dynamics Front Stressbar | Racing Dynamics Swaybar Kit | 850cis Front Brake Kit | Zimmerman Cross-Drilled Brake Rotors All Arround | Hawk Street And Racing Brake Pads |Angel Eyes | 8000k HID Xenon Kit All Arround | Plasma Coils | JB Racing Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel

SOLD!! E38 740il

Searching for E39 M5 .......
Mohamed 525i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 03:09 PM   #7
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
no, it does absolutely nothing, as long you don't place the injector too close to the engine, you have to find the right length to put it to maximize the flame effect w/out being too close to the engine itself where you might burn a valve.

generally people place the kit about 3-4 inches away from the tip of the exhaust.
Old 12-22-2004, 05:33 PM   #8
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

just curious i personally see this as lookin quite mean, how does make a car rice?
Old 12-22-2004, 06:05 PM   #9
moregothanshow
All Show No Go!

form over function....
Old 12-22-2004, 06:05 PM   #10
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
Well, running rich like that will damage the cat. Hook up the injector after the cat, or just remove the cat all together, then you won't need an extra injector.

I think it's cool, but no doubt it's rice. On a car with no cats, that naturally spits out flames its not rice, if you put a plug in your exhaust tip to ignite the unburnt fuel, then its rice. That is just my opinion, take it as you will. Either way I like seeing it.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."

Last edited by thinair; 12-22-2004 at 06:07 PM.
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 06:59 PM   #11
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

i wonder if my car and shoot flames... i got no cats

jus 4 mufflers and 2 resinators....
Old 12-22-2004, 09:22 PM   #12
MorningCruiser
6th Gear Member

Probably not unless it's a flo-thru muffler design...

Nothing beats the old fiero with a single flo through muffler on each pipe shooting 4' flames Gotta love 4' long exhaust...

Anyways, you'll notice on race cars when they shift and the engine goes rich for a second, that it will fire a flame out the exhaust...

Quote:
Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
"Im sickfinga, im always right."
MorningCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: