Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2004, 10:19 PM   #16
punnzzells
Banned
 
punnzzells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: toronto
Posts: 4,724
Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Call Joe at Auto Pro 905-847-2400 or Peter Woo at Excellence Auto Collision
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 10:52 PM   #17
marco328is
3rd Gear Member
 
marco328is's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Innisfil
Posts: 339
CFD
is the place
marco328is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 10:55 PM   #18
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member
 
SpoolinS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,537
Cfd Is ?
and price ?
__________________
1995 Audi S6
HI BOOST
SpoolinS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 11:12 PM   #19
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: sauga
Posts: 2,864
buddy why act soo tough . if you arent satisfied with gettin no responses then go to another forum. i have posted stuff plenty of times and it has came back with no info but shit what can u do, lose your look and look like a lil child. use the search option next time and i guarantee u will come up results
///MsAniTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 01:17 AM   #20
Bliss
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Burlington, On
Posts: 3,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_powered
no one can answer this honestly
like **** everytime i make a ****ing post everyone ****ing ignores me this is pure ****ing bullshit like honestly **** max ****ing ban me if u want i dont give 2 flying ****s anymore !

Dude! Maybe because your question has been answered about 1000 times in the past threads. Try search feature next time, and stop your bitching.
__________________


For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 02:26 AM   #21
mpower1226
6th Gear Member
 
mpower1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,902
I could hook you up with the shop that worked on my car(a friend owns it).
I will talk to him for you if you are only serious and want to get it done as soon as possible. I wanted to help lots of member and I talk to my friend to give them a deal and they dont show up. I will only help you out if you are very serious.

oh y eah, the paint job quality? check the ride section for my car. then you will see. here ----> http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45394

Last edited by mpower1226; 12-15-2004 at 02:29 AM.
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 02:29 AM   #22
mkgino
6th Gear Member
 
mkgino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,683
ya take it to mpowere1266's place, top notch work for a good price, i made the mistake of not taking it there

and put the hard on back in your pants screech
__________________

Last edited by mkgino; 12-15-2004 at 02:36 AM.
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:02 AM   #23
mpower1226
6th Gear Member
 
mpower1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgino
ya take it to mpowere1266's place, top notch work for a good price, i made the mistake of not taking it there

and put the hard on back in your pants screech
hey, how you doing john? did you finish your school? hows the dental study comming along?
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 10:49 AM   #24
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member
 
SpoolinS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpower1226
I could hook you up with the shop that worked on my car(a friend owns it).
I will talk to him for you if you are only serious and want to get it done as soon as possible. I wanted to help lots of member and I talk to my friend to give them a deal and they dont show up. I will only help you out if you are very serious.

oh y eah, the paint job quality? check the ride section for my car. then you will see. here ----> http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45394

man your car looks sooo hot see if u can hook me up and then send me a pm plz thanks
Edit:im serious and want to get it painted asap !
__________________
1995 Audi S6
HI BOOST
SpoolinS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 11:29 AM   #25
mpower1226
6th Gear Member
 
mpower1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_powered
man your car looks sooo hot see if u can hook me up and then send me a pm plz thanks
Edit:im serious and want to get it painted asap !
well, I could hook you up anytime, you just tell me when you want to do it, and i will talk to him for you. But let me know when you want to get it done, cause IF you want to do it, I will come with you to talk to him in person.
But dont waste my time if you not gonna do it, or "think it over".
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 04:45 PM   #26
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member
 
SpoolinS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,537
well how good is his work if hes work satisfys me and my dads eye then i will get it done and how is the price also ? expensive or not i could also help him work on it too !
__________________
1995 Audi S6
HI BOOST
SpoolinS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:29 PM   #27
mpower1226
6th Gear Member
 
mpower1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_powered
well how good is his work if hes work satisfys me and my dads eye then i will get it done and how is the price also ? expensive or not i could also help him work on it too !
How can you find his workmanship if you dont give it a shot. I provided my experience with the shop and its great.

well, his workmanship is great, but let get thing one thing straight though.
you pay 2~3g and you expect workmanship to be around same ground as 6~7g job, that aint possible.

He charges fair price for his great workmanship and I could still get some discounts off him, it will be good.
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:36 PM   #28
mpower1226
6th Gear Member
 
mpower1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpower1226
How can you find his workmanship if you dont give it a shot. I provided my experience with the shop and its great.

well, his workmanship is great, but let get thing one thing straight though.
you pay 2~3g and you expect workmanship to be around same ground as 6~7g job, that aint possible.

He charges fair price for his great workmanship and I could still get some discounts off him, it will be good.

oh yeah, you are always welcome to come check my car out in person anytime. You know where I live.
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:37 PM   #29
bimmer325
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: mississauga
Posts: 192
I Deal with joe from autopro in the past.
He did an excellent job, for the price I pay for.
I am very satisfied.
I will be bringing my car to him this january to get my car painted.
bimmer325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 06:32 PM   #30
///Maluco
5erholic
 
///Maluco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: North York
Posts: 1,383
Collision Networks on 140 Doughton Road (1st street S/E of Jane & Hwy7)
905-669-1665

They do nice work. We have them paint our prototype and show parts.
They also painted and did body work on some of the Tuner Transformation cars on TV.

Ask for Steve Rotenberg

www.collisionnetworks.ca
///Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.