Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 07:44 PM   #46
Jordan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Jordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskool3
But i think you took it a lttle to far by calling all canadians morons. Do we have to remind you who just re-elected Bush.
Did you read my revised post? If so... you saying what you just did makes you.. a MORON.

What does Bush have to do with anything? You people get so abstract in justificationalizing shit. I voted for KERRY.
Old 11-13-2004, 08:02 PM   #47
Dsc6072
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Dsc6072
how can you hate on the mille miglias? come on now.

my lovely 325e (someone buy it, needs a non-maaco respray, 2 grand obo)
Old 11-13-2004, 08:37 PM   #48
The Sly
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan
Did you read my revised post? If so... you saying what you just did makes you.. a MORON.

What does Bush have to do with anything? You people get so abstract in justificationalizing shit. I voted for KERRY.

You guys are funny
Keep it up you make me laugh
Hey this reminds me:"morons", who was it in parlement In Ottawa that called them American MORONs...
Old 11-14-2004, 12:37 AM   #49
oldskool3
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Allow me to revise.

The canadian morons that constantly act like morons around me act like that 24/7.

Ya Jordan man i did read your post after everlast said something you did revise your post but i have no idea what the .... you are trying to say. It doesn't make any sense.

What does Bush have to do with anything?... Americans came together and voted this idiot into the white house again after screwing up your country for 4 years and u are calling canadians morons?
Old 11-14-2004, 12:52 AM   #50
oldskool3
4th Gear Member

Quote:

Last thing justificationalizing is not even a real word man. But I do really like your car.
Old 11-14-2004, 01:32 AM   #51
Jordan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Jordan
I know its not a real word, but it sounds bad ass lol.
Old 11-14-2004, 02:18 AM   #52
Spaz
Crazy Canuck

Send a message via AIM to Spaz Send a message via MSN to Spaz
lol, This thread makes me laugh, if you don't know why you wouldn't ever be able to understand.

-cam
Old 11-14-2004, 07:09 AM   #53
Dsc6072
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Dsc6072
Quote:

What does Bush have to do with anything?... Americans came together and voted this idiot into the white house again after screwing up your country for 4 years and u are calling canadians morons?
that's a comment only a dumb liberal would make. oh what? and anyway, he already stated he didn't mean to post "canadians are morons" however, it looks like since you haven't gotten the picture yet and are busy going off about how because we live in america under president bush, we are dumb americans. pot calling the kettle black? maybe.

my lovely 325e (someone buy it, needs a non-maaco respray, 2 grand obo)
Old 11-14-2004, 07:25 AM   #54
Boris The Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS87
Jordan is not that bad, if you dont piss him off. And you have to have a thick skin, because you know there are VERY few E30's that he can find nothing on them which he doesnt like. Its the internet, get used to it. I don't post pictures of my cabrio, because frankly it looks like shit right now, and i know jordan would say so. So instead of posting pictures, him voiceing his opinion, and me getting pissed.... i just dont.

Why the F*CK would you do that? What, are you stupid or something. You post what you want whenever you want and not worry what any punkass bitches say on this forum.
Old 11-14-2004, 11:46 AM   #55
oldskool3
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsc6072
that's a comment only a dumb liberal would make. oh what? and anyway, he already stated he didn't mean to post "canadians are morons" however, it looks like since you haven't gotten the picture yet and are busy going off about how because we live in america under president bush, we are dumb americans. pot calling the kettle black? maybe.

Thats true, I should not have generalized. Almost half of americans did try and vote Kerry. I apologize for the generalization i didnt mean to offend anyone just got a little upset at Jordan labeling all canadians as morons and not just the people on max that he doesn't like. I don't see a connection between them "starting shit" with him and them also being canadian. But I also see now that what i said was stupid. Sorry if i offended you Dsc6072 and anybody else.
Old 11-14-2004, 11:51 AM   #56
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
I don't see a connection between them "starting shit" with him and them also being canadian.
It is his unintellectual and quick observation. I guess he has some kind of "prejudice" against Canadian E30 owners.......so pathetic.
Old 11-14-2004, 11:57 AM   #57
oldskool3
4th Gear Member

Quote:
I know its not a real word, but it sounds bad ass lol.

I can agree with that.
Old 11-14-2004, 12:00 PM   #58
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris The Blade
Why the F*CK would you do that? What, are you stupid or something. You post what you want whenever you want and not worry what any punkass bitches say on this forum.
this is percisely what Jordan does though---but then 20 people knock him down and threaten to ban him.

If we were able to post what we want, when we want, and not have to worry about what any punkass bitches say on this forum....then this thread would still be a compliment to Jordan's E30 (as the thread was initially intended), and not the gang-rape it turned into.

This "compliment" thread had 14 posts of putting him down before he even saw the thread and wrote anything.

If you don't like him, or anyone on the forum for that matter... use your ignore button.
Old 11-14-2004, 01:46 PM   #59
qimis
Mr. Euro E30

*fart* aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...........
Old 11-14-2004, 03:09 PM   #60
Bob Loblaw
Zee Frog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qimis
*fart* aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...........
Hey, you're actually raising the Windsor air quality.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: