Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 01:05 PM   #16
vertakul
6th Gear Member

What he's trying to say is.. he's not posting pictures of his car until he is happy with it himself.. and he probably shares similar taste as Jordan.. thus knowin jordan will not like his car.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:42 PM   #17
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

sick car Jordan. Pictures are also much better than before. You are getting creative..

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. '01 Exterior Upgrades; E60 SSK
Toys'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
Old 11-12-2004, 01:47 PM   #18
ara325
holy old school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS87
Jordan is not that bad, if you dont piss him off. And you have to have a thick skin, because you know there are VERY few E30's that he can find nothing on them which he doesnt like. Its the internet, get used to it. I don't post pictures of my cabrio, because frankly it looks like shit right now, and i know jordan would say so. So instead of posting pictures, him voiceing his opinion, and me getting pissed.... i just dont.
It's amazing that even with the internet's anonymity, one person's opinion could have that much of an effect on others. It's true that Jordan's mouth USED to be too big, (you must admit he's come a loooooong way) but remember too, people don't piss other people off, the victim's let other people piss them off...don't let anyone get to you! If someone says something contestable in your mind, laugh at him/her, because that's the last thing they want.
Also, Jordan gets lots of praise on R3V because he's an active commitee member, or moderator or something of the sort. Yeah, he's got a clean, showroom condition, near-stock-looking e30, and an even nicer M3, but no offence Jordan, there's always a nicer car, IMO.

ethirty
Old 11-12-2004, 02:02 PM   #19
BS87
2nd Gear Member

I dont post pictures I KNOW my car looks like shit, and i want to wait until I think it looks good. I was using my post of an example on how people post pictures of their car, KNOW that jordan will voice his opinion, then get pissed when he does. The whole point of my post was to NOT be scared, to have thick skin and dont give a ****. If you think that makes me a pussy, then you are a ****ing retard.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:14 PM   #20
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

Jordan's car is sweet there is no two ways about it. Have you tried cheating with aluminum 'jack posts' under the hood to level it out? I used to make carbon fiber kayak paddles for the olympic team and I know how freakin' hard it is to get thin lightweight lays to stay the shape you want without fiberglass in it. I doubt the hood has any fiberglass, its heavy and weak.

To everyone who is an ass to Jordan: ignore him. You'll feel better. He'll feel better. I put him on my ignore list for 4 months. I posted something and he replied and I read the response in a quote and he wasn't an ass, so I unblocked him. That's what the feature is for, kids.

Finally: it's just a car. Don't get all hard on him about it. It's a super, super clean car. I might do the same thing if I had the means and the time. I don't, so I do what I can with what I've got. I have work, house, other vehicles, other interests and building a perfectly clean 15 year old car doesn't make sense to me in a climate where it WILL rust 2 years later from the 1 microspot of metal that had moisture in it. If someone gave me the car I'd be tickled, but I wouldn't build one like that. Oh freakin' well, life goes on folks.

Phew.. done.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:58 PM   #21
///m powered
dodging pylons

Send a message via AIM to ///m powered Send a message via MSN to ///m powered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle
Go ahead poist some pics of the cabrio, i bet a lot of people would want to see it
I do.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:50 PM   #22
royalflush313
1st Gear Newbie

Jordan, you have become the famous/infamous celebrity of the subculture. Congratulations

People just can't stop talking about you!!!

The subculture has separated yet into 2 different subdivision, the R3Vist (aka pro-Jordan), and the MaxBimmer-ist (aka anti-Jordan).

It's not so often that (even on the internet), someone is able to stir up so much talk and attention. I find this extremely interesting.
Old 11-12-2004, 07:07 PM   #23
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalflush313

The subculture has separated yet into 2 different subdivision, the R3Vist (aka pro-Jordan), and the MaxBimmer-ist (aka anti-Jordan).
It's not so often that (even on the internet), someone is able to stir up so much talk and attention. I find this extremely interesting.
same here i shake my head everytime i see an angument starting over nothing really.

Im neutral, im not R3Vist (aka pro-Jordan), or MaxBimmer-ist (aka anti-Jordan)..
Old 11-12-2004, 09:45 PM   #24
vertakul
6th Gear Member

I think he's got a sweet car and that's what we should b talkin about..
Old 11-12-2004, 10:58 PM   #25
kobim3r
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Jordans car lookin good
I agree, dude has a nice whip n knows a ton bout e30's
too bad hes an arrogant cunt
Old 11-12-2004, 10:59 PM   #26
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

I hate to say this but like it or not Jordan has a kick-ass car so in his realm of dreams he thinks he deserves the right to bash on other peoples rides and ideas. Not that I agree with that. That said Jordan knows what he is talking about and he does have a stellar example of a clean E30. Like him or hate him, Jordan accomplished exactly what he wanted and that is to get to people by pushing their buttons and getting their attention. While I find him to be somewhat abrasive at times I can respect his brutal honesty where he'll give it to you straight up.

I neither like Jordan or hate him but try to focus on his car and all the hard work that went into it.
Old 11-13-2004, 06:09 AM   #27
MR 325
R3VLimited.com

Send a message via AIM to MR 325
Damn, a 2 page thread about some random guy in Oregon, wow this is a great E30 site. LMAO.
Old 11-13-2004, 10:58 AM   #28
ara325
holy old school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR 325
Damn, a 2 page thread about some random guy in Oregon, wow this is a great E30 site. LMAO.
seriously!...

ethirty
Old 11-13-2004, 12:04 PM   #29
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR 325
I wish the sh!t disturbers from R3V would stay to thier own board instead of waisting our bandwith.

Old 11-13-2004, 01:44 PM   #30
BS87
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M50E30
I wish the sh!t disturbers from R3V would stay to thier own board instead of waisting our bandwith.

What about the maxbimmer people that come to r3v and spam shit?

All of it needs to stop, jesus.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: