Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2004, 12:38 PM   #1
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's
 
FastM3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: -
Posts: 5,898
Question ATTN: dutty_mark3 ...question for you

Noticed your sig and your car, which is ****ing incredible!

Now my question for you was this: is your colour BMW Individual, since Estoril Blue is not an option to pick for the 04 330Ci's? And is your car 330Ci M edition or just regular 330Ci?

Also, got any sweet pics, wallpaper size preferably?

Last edited by FastM3; 11-02-2004 at 12:40 PM.
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 12:44 PM   #2
dutty_mark3
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta
Noticed your sig and your car, which is ****ing incredible!

Now my question for you was this: is your colour BMW Individual, since Estoril Blue is not an option to pick for the 04 330Ci's?

Also, got any sweet pics, wallpaper size preferably?
thanks. appreciate the compliments.

yes it is an individual.

unfortunately, i do not have nice photos... i've been meaning to but haven't had the time to shoot at my favourite locations. haven't really had the inclination either as i didn't want to bore people with a stock car, but hopefully will be getting new shoes for next spring.
__________________
dutty_mark3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 12:46 PM   #3
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's
 
FastM3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: -
Posts: 5,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutty_mark3
thanks. appreciate the compliments.

yes it is an individual.

unfortunately, i do not have nice photos... i've been meaning to but haven't had the time to shoot at my favourite locations. haven't really had the inclination either as i didn't want to bore people with a stock car, but hopefully will be getting new shoes for next spring.
Awesome! If you don't mind me asking, how much was Individual?

And you said a stock car?! These are the best looking stock cars on the face of the earth! GET PICSSSS!!! Do a full photoshoot, please! (Every angle exterior, every angle interior)

Last edited by FastM3; 11-02-2004 at 12:50 PM.
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 12:56 PM   #4
dutty_mark3
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta
Awesome! If you don't mind me asking, how much was Individual?

And you said a stock car?! These are the best looking stock cars on the face of the earth! GET PICSSSS!!! Do a full photoshoot, please! (Every angle exterior, every angle interior)
if i remember correctly, i believe individual was a $2000 option. yes, lots of money for paint.

it's not a zhp.
does have msport ii body kit
does have msport ii suspension
does not have alcantara, leather instead
does have premium package, power seats, etc.
does have short shifter
does have m steering wheel

when it's off warranty, i'll start thinking about adding a cai, sc, etc. for now, it'll remain stock except for new wheels next spring.
__________________

Last edited by dutty_mark3; 11-02-2004 at 01:13 PM.
dutty_mark3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 01:43 PM   #5
Betray
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Richmond Hill
Posts: 4,353
Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
very nice car, very nice choice in colour!! my favorite bmw colour then that techno violet purple
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:18 PM   #6
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,807
Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
looks very unique
love it
__________________
Paul540/m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:20 PM   #7
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's
 
FastM3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: -
Posts: 5,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutty_mark3
if i remember correctly, i believe individual was a $2000 option. yes, lots of money for paint.

it's not a zhp.
does have msport ii body kit
does have msport ii suspension
does not have alcantara, leather instead
does have premium package, power seats, etc.
does have short shifter
does have m steering wheel

when it's off warranty, i'll start thinking about adding a cai, sc, etc. for now, it'll remain stock except for new wheels next spring.
That's awesome. Good choices!
You gotta get me some amazing pics! I'd be using that for wallpaper for a long time!
I love those wheels, so unless your spending like 6g+ on rims I'd vote no to getting new ones!
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 09:58 PM   #8
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member
 
Understated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: location location
Posts: 9,955
yup thats prolly my fav bmw colour
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:52 AM   #9
Justin e36
---
 
Justin e36's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: etobicoke
Posts: 12,331
Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
indeed, nice color...
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 09:13 AM   #10
SkycityBMW
6th Gear Member
 
SkycityBMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: North Central Ohio
Posts: 3,499
Nice Bimmer . . . .
__________________
SkycityBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 09:11 PM   #11
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's
 
FastM3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: -
Posts: 5,898
Any pics yet??
Need some new wallpaper!
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 12:24 AM   #12
DAM
Trinational 951
 
DAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: the M5V
Posts: 2,932
looks like pasta is in love
__________________
You drive to work? I work to drive.
DAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 12:31 AM   #13
dutty_mark3
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 37
again, thx for the compliments guys.

pasta, no pics yet dude. she has gone two weeks without a wash so she's not picture worthy at all right now. if the weather's nice, hopefully i'll get a chance this weekend.

here's an old 'n' crappy pic to tide you over in the meantime...

__________________
dutty_mark3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 12:56 AM   #14
Christina
MaX Groupie. <3
 
Christina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Woodbridge
Posts: 2,019
woah hot colour
i love it love it love ittttt


marry me jkz
__________________
<3<3
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 10:05 AM   #15
DbIiRrTdY
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 545
nice car - go back to work, and c ya tomorrow
DbIiRrTdY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.