Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-27-2004, 03:48 PM   #1
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Wtf. Bell Canada.

HATE IT. I thought I finally found a company that woudn't screw me over... the way Rogers does its customers.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THEM. They sent me a bill telling me that I have an unpaid balance,,, when I get billed directly off my credit card everymonth.. .like WTF is wrong with them.

I call customer service.. and some fuktard CEO of bell canada is on there apologising for the delay. and says we cannot take any customer service related calls right now... this system will be back to normal over the NEXT FEW WEEKS... OMFG.. WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE .. WHEN ITS NOT THERE WHEN U NEED IT.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuken BELL. if anyones thinking about signing with them... DONT. go to like Telus or something.... FUK BELL. i'm stuck with them for another year... then there is no way i'm going back.

rant over... but i'm still complaining.

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 03:50 PM   #2
A~G
Car Payment Free

p.s. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A~G

Old 10-27-2004, 04:06 PM   #3
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
Holy **** man i got a txt msg saying i owe them $431 !!!!!!!! wtf is that? i try to call them and i get that same asshole telling me about delays for literaly 30min. So i stay on the line cuz i thought i was on hold and then after another 40min i said fukit. but wtf is that 431bucks?!?!? i barely use my ****ing pphone
come december i am definitely not resigning with these assholes
Old 10-27-2004, 04:07 PM   #4
jello_g
4th Gear Member

I hate Bell. I cancelled my POTS line.
I hate Rogers. I cancelled my cell line.

I've been a City Fido customer a few months now. No complaints yet.

Gerald Lau's Facebook profile
jello_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 04:07 PM   #5
e36_freak
Mostly absent

Send a message via ICQ to e36_freak Send a message via MSN to e36_freak
i was ****ed by rogers before.........telus was good to me. it was my first cell company.......i'm with fido again.........and fido has never ****ed me over...but now that rogers bought out fido.....i hope i don't get ****ed

[M]i[K]E[包[M]i[K]E[包
e36_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 04:11 PM   #6
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Just got fido.... 70$ plan cant get any betteR!
Old 10-27-2004, 04:12 PM   #7
Christina
MaX Groupie. <3

i have bell too

they are updating there system and everyones bill is like that.

if ur credit card says the balance was taken then u just have 2 pay the other balance.. been like that 4 a few months on mine now..
Old 10-27-2004, 04:13 PM   #8
A~G
Car Payment Free

I've never had any problems with bell... for 1 year... and NOW they decide to fuk around... right when i'm trying to get a car loan from the bank.

And Paul.. the reason its so much..is because they haven't been billing you for 2 months now... (if you didn't notice)...

they fuked up large. now they're billing everyone for the last few months.. ALL AT ONCE. Funny how if we're late with a payment they're all over us... then they're late with accepting payments, and everyhting is fine ... FUK THEM.

its impossible for me to be late with a payment b/c its automatically deducted from my credit card... now i get a fuken slip in the mail saying that i have an unpaid balance... WTF is wrong with them.

A~G

Old 10-27-2004, 04:15 PM   #9
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

no man cuz it said i paid them 60bucks in september so i dunno wtf they are tlaking about with thsi 431bucks

this is just another reason to add to the list of why i wont be signing with bell again
****in pricks
Old 10-27-2004, 04:17 PM   #10
SkycityBMW
6th Gear Member

bummer man . . .
Old 10-27-2004, 04:19 PM   #11
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
I'll never sign up with Bell, for cellphones they suck shit

I must be one of the lucky ones, I've been with Rogers(what use to be called Cantel) for 10 years, I can count all the problems I had with them on one hand, they have never screwed me on the bills or anything

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 04:22 PM   #12
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack
I'll never sign up with Bell, for cellphones they suck shit

I must be one of the lucky ones, I've been with Rogers(what use to be called Cantel) for 10 years, I can count all the problems I had with them on one hand, they have never screwed me on the bills or anything
My whole family except me have been with rogers forever(since cantel) and they have had almost zero problems. Everytime my dad wants somethign for fre they give it to him without thinking twice. That is definitely who i will sign with in december. I wish i could sign with city fido but i am in london so i cant so i guess it will be rogers
f u c k bell canada
Old 10-27-2004, 04:29 PM   #13
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
yeah Fido isn't that bad, but their coverage sucks shit, does anyone knows if Telus is any good, 3 of my friends just switched to Telus

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 04:31 PM   #14
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

My friends are on telus
the good thing is their customer service is awesoem and so is their coverage
bad thing is that its expensive
but i guess u get what u pay for
Old 10-27-2004, 05:12 PM   #15
刀銈鍐
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 刀銈鍐
Hahahaha, adam its ****ed up isnt it. The worst part is that u probably cant do nothing about it cuz their assholes, and the customer is always wrong.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: