Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-17-2002, 12:22 AM   #1
Leguan
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Leguan
problems with climate control?

Hi all
My climate control has been giving me trouble lately in that it keeps turning itself off. I have to take out the obc and reach around the back to wiggle the blue connector before it will turn itself back on.
I made an appointment and took it to Town & Country last week but they just left my car baking in the sun for six hours and didn't even bother to take a look. Those S.O.B
Anyhow, all helps will be appreciated as I don't really feel like spending $800 for a new climate control and the heat is really killing me.
Thanks in advance.
Leguan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 10:36 AM   #2
hoan
1st Gear Newbie

I have the same problems last week...I just clean connecting pins on the control unit and open up the big connector attached to the wires and push down on those tiny metal contacts to renew them. It is pretty easy to open up the connector...just unlock it and slide the white part from the blue cover. I think the problem is poor contact between the connector and the pin in the unit. You will see what I mean. Good luck!
hoan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: