Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-19-2002, 05:32 PM   #31
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

GO TO COURT AND FIGHT IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 06:25 PM   #32
BimmiN
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to BimmiN
Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy
i've got a few offers...one guy was talking about a trade and some cash...i love the car tooooo much...i will probaly drive it till the end of summer put it back in storage and look for a new insurance broker...i dont think i will ever be able to let go of it...which is fine by me ....you never know though...
Yeah, it is such a beautiful car.... hard to let something like that go after you have sunk so much cash and time into it.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:30 PM   #33
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Awesome e30 Jeremy! I'd really like to see the M-tech side panels instead of those ones. whatta you think?
Don't sell it. I wanna see it at Bimmercruise!!
i'm not a big fan of the "M tech" side skirts....but to each his own by the way rob, i really like the "dekra's" they really give your car that extra umph !! i am about 95% sure that i will be at bimmer cruise.....apparently there has been some queer by the name of kraig posting pictures of my car on "roadfly" and claiming there his....he is using them to promote his buisness...this fag has gone and used pic's from a really shitty geocities website i started about a year ago and super imposed his license plate over mine...i took the pic's infront of my grandmas house...you can see my shitty winter beater in front...not to mention my neighbors cars and my grandmas house....i thank "jp" from the forum for sending me the info about this fake jerk...jp confronted him on a chat room in the forum and asked him about this (after seeing my car in PBMW) and the guy said there just really similar...i though that may be until i saw the pictures....i will try to attach the e-mail so you can see what i am talking about.Sir,

I read all about your car in the July issue of Performance BMW magazine and thought it was amazing.it is a marvelous BMW that is only rivaled by Randy Sparre's e30....but I was quite skeptical.You see for the past year a guy on http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e30/ claims that this is his car.He posts under the name of Kraig very often.He uses the attached pics and passes them off as his own.Are these HIS pics of HIS car or are they images of YOUR car that he is using to promote his business? When confronted about this he says that "his" car and yours are very similar but they are two different cars owned by two different people.This seems like a very weird coincidence.Will you please shed some light(truth) on this matter for me and other members on that forum?Will you post the truth on the forum?
I am not trying to bring this guy down ...I just think that if he is using your images to promote his business and personal knowledge(claims he did all the work himself!!) of BMW's then he should compensate you and people that helped you.I also wish to remain anonymous.

I hope you clear this matter up not only for me but for all honest BMW enthusiasts out there.
Thanks for you inspirational car,
JP

Notice: Attachments are automatically scanned for viruses using

Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash CanJuliesunroof and mirrors Previous Next | Close

Calendar
Hotmail Services
Free Newsletters
MSN Featured Offers
Find Message
Reminders
Directories

More on MSN

MSN eShop Canada
Find Old Friends
Insurance Quotes
MSN Money
Careers
Auctions
Personals
Find Used Cars
Business Finder
People Finder

MSN Home My MSN Hotmail Search Shopping Money People & Chat

2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. TERMS OF USE TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 10:31 PM   #34
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

buddy thats a sick car!! i saw u driving around mississauga a few times...i love it! shud put it head to head with randy's e30
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 05:20 PM   #35
jeremy
6th Gear Member

....give me another year or two and then we will set something up....i am saving for a vortech super charger... one day....one day..

jeremy
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 05:54 PM   #36
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

nice! vortech makes good products...randy has their s/c...my cuzin is hooking up the 1 for the Civic...it shud put out around 240 or 270hp....jus when u get an s/c...is it harder to find a good launching rpm than a turbo or N/A motor?
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 02:33 PM   #37
BimmiN
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to BimmiN
Just read about your car in PBMW Jeremy.... they had some nice pics in thre

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: