Well, here it is . . . my project car is for sale. I've had her since 1999 and have babied her ever since but it's time to part ways.
It began life as a Calypso Red 1994 320i w/ grey cloth interior. It has never been in an accident, and is extremely solid; absolutely no shakes or rattles here. The interior is very clean and the seats are in awesome condition.
The handling is awesome and the acceration from ANY gear is impressive to say the least.
- 98' M3 Motor (S52). The swap was done while the motor only had 18 000 kms. It now has 58 000 kms.
- M3 instrument cluster that matches the motor.
- M3 clutch
- M3 RSMs
- Jim Conforti software
- Supersprint exhaust
- Active Autowerke short shift kit
- 3.91 limited slip differential
- short ram air intake
- ATE cross-drilled and slotted rotors
- Racing Dynamics coilover suspension
- Racing Dynamics front bumper
- Speedline 18" x 8.5" multi-piece wheels on 225/40-18 Yoko ES100's
- clear front corner lenses and M3 rear lenses
- CD player, 2 amps, and a 10" sub in a ported enclosure
(**it's not a mod, but the car comes with a set of Yoko snows on the stock BMW 15" wheels)
I have receipts and documentation for pretty much all the work done to the car. All the work was done by CG Motorsports. If you want, you can check out their webpage; my car is listed in the for sale section.
If interested, or if you know anyone who is interested . . . please PM me, or email me at email@example.com
The car is in Vancouver.
Asking price: $26 500 OBO