Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-09-2002, 12:28 AM   #16
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by dtthiaga

What ever. No they don't. I've seen equal amounts of BMW's in bad accidents.

The main issue here is some people were hurt and killed in an accident. I feel sorry for the families who lost loved ones. Wouldn't you stop and try to help?

How could you drive off like that....

-----------------------------------------
BMW AND Integra Owner.

To be honest with you when I saw second integra lost control on the streight highway and perfect weather I said to my self I GUESS THEY HANDLE LIKE SH*T. It was before I had a car, so it wasn't a biased statement. Maybe they really doesn't handle that bad, but integra is the second car I saw the most in losing control after SUVs.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 12:30 AM   #17
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
Originally posted by dtthiaga

What ever. No they don't. I've seen equal amounts of BMW's in bad accidents.

-----------------------------------------
BMW AND Integra Owner.

ummm i have to agree and dissagree at the same time,, first of acuras handle quite well,, lets not forget 95% of the time its the drivers fault that they crashed. BMW have there share of problems,, it seems that there is always word of a BMW crash every heavy rain fall or snow fall.(ask MTRD and I as well have lost my BMW due to black ice,, the rear wheel drive makes our cars a lot more suseptable to crashes in in-climate conditions) mind you there are lots of crashes period not just BMW's, but my point being is, that bad accidents are usually caused buy driver error. the machines are hard to blame in some situations,others are written off to weather or machine malfunction i.e. blowing a tire out etc

Last edited by Furious; 07-09-2002 at 12:38 AM.
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 12:52 AM   #18
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
why BMW should be in shit. he raced, and that's it. that wasn;t his fault that acura lost control. maybe he will get the most punishment for street racing that could be, but not for death of those ppl.
hey sickfinga...its not only for racing....ever see the last episode of seinfield? where they didnt help when the guy was being robbed..thats wats going on here...its like hit-and-run. its illegal i think not jus cuz u hit some1 but becuz u left without helping which is worse. and this guy, i think u shud turn urself in..my uncle is a cop, and they r gonna come down hard on u the more u keep em chasing you. i am sorry to say, but u bring a bad name to bmw drivers for being the selfish, uncaring person that u r for not helping those ppl! u dont deserve a bmw...or any car for that matter

ps. bruce put in 1 of those things for a guy saying **** u!

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 07-09-2002 at 12:56 AM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 01:01 AM   #19
SickFinga

Furious325is, yes I know, I myslef lost control during a hard rain in my car. Pure my fault, I had almost no thread on my tires so my car just hydroplaned. Yes it is 95% driver, but sometimes car is build with problems.
Like Mercedes A160 was keeping flipping over until they made it longer and lower.

e46_lover, yeah you are right, i complitelly forgot about that.
e46_lover, innoscent untill proven guilty. no one is sure that this is Rolled_out's friend.
Old 07-09-2002, 01:33 AM   #20
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Furious325is, yes I know, I myslef lost control during a hard rain in my car. Pure my fault, I had almost no thread on my tires so my car just hydroplaned. Yes it is 95% driver, but sometimes car is build with problems.
Like Mercedes A160 was keeping flipping over until they made it longer and lower.

e46_lover, yeah you are right, i complitelly forgot about that.
e46_lover, innoscent untill proven guilty. no one is sure that this is Rolled_out's friend.
oh no my message wasnt directly made to the guy...i jus think it is...but i cud be wrong (like a lot of things). but the the message was to whoever was involved and drove off
Old 07-09-2002, 01:41 AM   #21
Furious
BMW again.

point being here ,,that two people have died... this guy in the blue BMW is probably on his way back to B.C. or shitting his pants figuring out what to do,, either way the cops will eventually catch up with him,,or he will turn himself in,,

...i wonder if the guy even stopped to help at all?..if he didnt hes the biggest F-cker and deserves his dues.. chances are he stuck around untill the ambulance or some form of authority showed up.
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 03:05 AM   #22
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

well why wud i have to report him? last time i checked drag strips r perfectly legal man...dont know where ur from
Old 07-09-2002, 03:19 AM   #23
PCDawg
2nd Gear Member

[quote]Originally posted by E46_lover
[b]

its very unfortunate that something like this has happened, BMW or no BMW........street racing is not to be tolerated at all.....
The person that is guilty should lose their license.....

Thing is a driver's license is not a right, but a priviledge....
we dont want BMW's to be on the blacklist of street-racing cars
Old 07-09-2002, 03:21 AM   #24
SickFinga

it is funny how everybody are so right on the boards. Street racing will not be tolarated, speeding is not good. But when you are on road it is tottaly different thing
Old 07-09-2002, 03:24 AM   #25
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

speaking of street racing...and sickfinga is rite it is different on the road...so this point can be useless to some...

in the gta...there is a civic SI (99-00), integra type r, wrx, and a few other cars...that will talegate u...and will rev their engines etc...if u downshift or race ur busted...undercover cops! so drivers beware..we dont want to get the cops attraction to the bimmer crowd more than it is rite now with this whole thing going on
Old 07-09-2002, 03:26 AM   #26
DaveM3
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
it is funny how everybody are so right on the boards. Street racing will not be tolarated, speeding is not good. But when you are on road it is tottaly different thing
AMEN brotha!

Old 07-09-2002, 03:28 AM   #27
330ciIndividual
1st Gear Newbie

they also said that it was an older black BMW. i'm guessing they mean an E30.
330ciIndividual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 03:31 AM   #28
PCDawg
2nd Gear Member

haha.....actually i drive more aggressive when im with my friends....when i go on cruises with my other club, we all drive responsible....perhaps its cuz we are all afraid of doing something stupid and crash amongs each other or we dont want to look like crazy mo-fos?!?!

We all are there to have a great time and not be the one first t the destination or the one to show off our "shumacher" skills ...
speeding happens, but racing as in darting in and out of traffic is a big no-no.....

I just hope they catch that person that drove away.....the most cowardly thing to do.....
Old 07-09-2002, 03:31 AM   #29
SickFinga

330ci individual
are you the owner of black 330ci with hammans and red calipers?
nice car man.

btw: What do you have individual on your car? I don't really know much about e46 so I dunno the difference
Old 07-09-2002, 03:40 AM   #30
PCDawg
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
speaking of street racing...and sickfinga is rite it is different on the road...so this point can be useless to some...

in the gta...there is a civic SI (99-00), integra type r, wrx, and a few other cars...that will talegate u...and will rev their engines etc...if u downshift or race ur busted...undercover cops! so drivers beware..we dont want to get the cops attraction to the bimmer crowd more than it is rite now with this whole thing going on
Yah i heard about those undercover cops, but i dont think they can entice u into racing and them charge you...wont that be entrapment?!?! Can u not defend it in court and say u are learning manual and downshifted by mistake or pressed the gas by accident?!?!!??!

I think these cops are only cruising around and pretending to look like racers looking for the hot spot later on at nite....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: