Alright guys, before i get on ebay, I want to give everyone on this board a chance. The hood was custom molded from my modified stock hood.
No, other hood of its kind in existence
Here are the specs:
1. Its carbon fiber on the top side and fibeglass Painted black on the engine side
2. hasnt been clear coated yet so you can clear it any color you want.
3. Has a shaved BMW emblem, I dont know of any other hood in existance that has this done yet.
4.Has stock vents near the top of the hood
5. Has right and left vents to serve as an opening to cycle air in the hood. The vents are for escaping hot air and cold air comes in from your front end bumper
6. No existing washer nozzle openings, but the body shop can easily create the openings for you.
7. very light in weight
9. will not vibrate or shake at high speeds
Fits perfectly on any 92-99 3series/m3 coupes w/o side weather strips
Was on car for only a couple of months and is in great condition
I AM SELLING THE HOOD FOR $700 obo, NO FAIR OFFER REFUSED, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING
HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE HOOD
please email me for questions that you might have at firstname.lastname@example.org