Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-17-2008, 01:51 PM   #16
S.A.330iM
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330DTM View Post
M-Sport Package and M-Performance Package are the same, except for the M-Performance Package, it has a shorter final drive, a ZHP exhaust (does not have the vacuum actuator plate that all 330's have), the handbrake and shifter boot are alcantara, and supposely the cams are a little more aggressive.
So I don't have the extra 10hp aswell. My steering wheel, hand brake and shifter boot are all leather. I have the actuator plate thing on my muffler witch also has polished tips. The ZHP exaust, is it the muffler that's different or are there other parts aswell? So the only thing I am missing is the performance parts upgrades... sure doesn't feel that way though
S.A.330iM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #17
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.330iM View Post
So I don't have the extra 10hp aswell. My steering wheel, hand brake and shifter boot are all leather. I have the actuator plate thing on my muffler witch also has polished tips. The ZHP exaust, is it the muffler that's different or are there other parts aswell? So the only thing I am missing is the performance parts upgrades... sure doesn't feel that way though
The muffler on the ZHP is different, as the right tip does not have the actuator on top. The suspension is identical though from what I recall. But those two make no difference to me as I have aftermarket parts on

My car's probably the same as yours, which I like to call the ZHP Wannabe
Old 04-23-2008, 07:09 PM   #18
ZHP_Bimmer05
Photographer/DJ/Engineer

Send a message via MSN to ZHP_Bimmer05
the exhaust is diff, atleast the tips are, the control arms are diff, diff cam shaft, gloss window trimming, the the staggered 18" rims, the interior alcantera, couple more things i forgot

2004 Mazda RX8 GT: 6spd VR
ZHP_Bimmer05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: