Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-04-2002, 12:40 AM   #1
azn330i
2nd Gear Member

Stupid Honda guy

just tonight, i was driving to a friend's house to watch "The Fast and the Furious". I was coming off highway 7 and waiting for a light to turn left on yonge. A red civic hatchback pulls up behind me, and i can see from my rear view mirror that it was a chinese guy with his girlfriend. With further examination, i find out that they have recaro's in there and the car was lowered because it sat so low and puny in my mirror. He doens't rev his engine like many other guys with these kinds of cars, but when the light goes green on the left turn, he blows past me even before i was done turning. I was like WTF, even though this was a three lane road we were turning into, those idiots don't know where i'm going, what if I turned out further into the left most lane.......my 330i wouldn've been toast!! anyways......he keeps gunning that POS and all I smell and see is nasty black smoke.......makes me wonder if he put diesel in there so he can afford those recaro seats!!

anyways, drive safe guys......and don't be drinking and driving, lots of cops out there these days

azn330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 02:28 PM   #2
Lil'Smoothie

Yah I hate those damn hondas. Yesterday some acura pulled up to a red and started stairing me down. there was a car infront of me at the lights so i couldnt smoke him. the acura peeled of and than slowed down and laughed at me as if he had beat me so i got pissed, i went right up his ass, pulled around him, downed it into 3rd and took the car to like 6 grand changed into 4th and cut in front of him. I was with 2 of my buddies to so so i stayed infront of the integra, my buddy stayed beside me and my other buddy stayed beside the integra and we all drove at like 30 km/h in a 60 zone and boxed him in. this guy folled me from sega city to mississauga road and than I get off the highway in Burlington and I see this fool again. If I see him again hwne the M3 is back on the road im gonna smoke him.
Old 01-05-2002, 12:47 AM   #3
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
hahah

Crazy story Azn330i

That sounded dangerous.
But yea, I may be thinking wrong, but I guess no need to flame on Honda drivers or souped up Honda's. Not that I'm "for" them, but what if it was a SUV or domestic or even a BMW that did the same thing? hehe.
But anyways i know it would've been that guy's fault if he rear ended you, but even if you make a turn your not suppose to cut into other lanes. Not that I follow that, haha!
oh well, it's good to hear no dents or nicks on your car tonight!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: