Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-26-2002, 04:30 PM   #1
Gurl Bmw
2nd Gear Member

WWW.Motorpix.com

Just thought I would share this link with you guys..... It is the photographer from Performance Bmw's magazine site. It has alot of Modified cars on it. It has all the cars that are going to be in either PBMW, Banzai, Performance VW, etc......
Old 06-26-2002, 04:36 PM   #2
PCDawg
2nd Gear Member

Are not these the guys that were suppose to come to Niagara Falls a few month back and take pics of us Torontonian BMW owners?!?!?!
Old 06-26-2002, 04:53 PM   #3
Gurl Bmw
2nd Gear Member

Yes they are and......???? They are coming in August for First Episode Car show...
Old 06-26-2002, 05:15 PM   #4
Gamite

HRMMM.. this looks familiar...

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 05:49 PM   #5
The Due
2nd Gear Member

holy shit who's m3 is that....thats a dope color
Old 06-26-2002, 06:07 PM   #6
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by The Due
holy shit who's m3 is that....thats a dope color
Thats Gurl Bmw's car, its a 318 not M3. Still looks sweet though

I heard someone say that during the Niagara cruise someone saw Gurl Bmw on the highway, was this true? I didn't see anything, I probably would have noticed a car like that.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 06-26-2002 at 06:10 PM.
Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 06:10 PM   #7
The Due
2nd Gear Member

Wow... I'm speechless. Always wondered what my car would look like in that color. BMW Gurl, if you don't mind my asking, how much did that run?
Unbelievable
Old 06-26-2002, 10:46 PM   #8
PCDawg
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gurl Bmw
Yes they are and......???? They are coming in August for First Episode Car show...
No i didnt have a problem Just that the name was familiar but they had to cancel due to some scheduling conflict they had or something.......o well

But at least they will be back and hopefully Toronto will get exposure for BMW modding !!!
Old 06-27-2002, 12:52 AM   #9
RobRob
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to RobRob
Re: WWW.Motorpix.com

Quote:
Just thought I would share this link with you guys..... It is the photographer from Performance Bmw's magazine site. It has alot of Modified cars on it. It has all the cars that are going to be in either PBMW, Banzai, Performance VW, etc......

I wish it had ALL the cars. Me and a bunch of friends are in the magazine, and they haven't put our pics up.

PBMW Feature
RobRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 09:07 AM   #10
Gurl Bmw
2nd Gear Member

RobRob.... Depending on which issue you are going to be in, is when the pictures will go up.... I am going to be in the August issue, and we were the first of the American/Canadians to be shot so that is probably why..... They will put them up soon...

The Due: Orginally the paint job costed me $3,500.... ( I got ripped off) I just got it re-painted because of my new rear bumper and to repaint the whole car (because it is painted like a candy) it only costed me $1,000, for the whole car... Not bad eh?? You gotta come down to Niagara Falls to get cars painted... Cheaper... BUt not cheaper quality.....

MTRD: I hope you didn't see my car on the highway.... I was at a golf tournament and the car was at Future Shop at a show... Although... When I got the car back, My ABS light and Trackion control light was on.... Hmmm... I wonder what they did to it....?? Oh and there is a look alike bimmer in Niagara....Maybe you saw that one...
Old 06-27-2002, 11:48 AM   #11
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:

MTRD: I hope you didn't see my car on the highway.... I was at a golf tournament and the car was at Future Shop at a show... Although... When I got the car back, My ABS light and Trackion control light was on.... Hmmm... I wonder what they did to it....?? Oh and there is a look alike bimmer in Niagara....Maybe you saw that one...
uh oh.. I hope that wasn't your car I saw then Anyways, too bad you didn't join us at our Niagara cruise, your car would have attracted a lot of attention when we drove by the falls. I love the way everyone was looking at the cars and pointing while I saw them mouth out the words "WOW, BMW's!" haha it was great!

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: