Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-29-2004, 07:09 AM   #61
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Well said rolee!

I don't know David M5 personally, but it's unfair to label someone an idiot for sharing a fun drag race story!!

200kph - once a month - I do!

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days

Last edited by windwagen; 07-29-2004 at 07:12 AM.
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 10:04 AM   #62
GR8 Ride
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to GR8 Ride
Quote:
Originally posted by rollee
if you drive ~250kh daily like D-m5, you will understand he's one extremely unique individual. does anyone do over 200 once a month perhaps? he has a huge heart with balls to match. does any one you know have advance skills to handle a vehicle big or small? and patiently teaches you all the right moves?
if he wants he everybody here he would, but he's a very very nice guy, will even teach you how to do it the proper way if you ask nice.
Actually, I know several people who have the skills to control a vehicle, large or small, at 200+ km/h. Absolutely NONE of them street race, nor do they ever do speeds of 180km/h on roads like the Allen.

And pretty much all of them are patient teachers....that's what they do, as most of them are high performance driving instructors.

Just because your head is so far up DavidM5's ass, doesn't mean that everybody else needs to stick their head up there as well.

Let me repeat my point, for those of you too dense to get it the first time. You're an idiot if you street race. Plain and simple.

Oh, and I do 200+ km/h at least once a month as well....I just happen to do it on the racetrack, not on city streets.

Pat
GR8 Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 11:20 AM   #63
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Pat,

Why are you trying to make this so personal??

let it go!!

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 11:53 AM   #64
rollee
3rd Gear Member

i dont street race, unless i have a ferrari 360 spider in red

nice to know you enjoy track days pat, perhaps i'll see you around, do you have top secret ride apart from that mystery one we have been guessing? maybe you can share some of your masterful skills as i am constantly seeking more advance knowledge. i'll say 'hi' and tell all my friends that you are the one hot superman driver whose always rignt and we should all learn from.
i admit i am like a devil and a chicken too, i've only done 120 at bloor and yonge (to kill a mercedes in front of holt renfrew-you understand now right, how can i not do it?) and only ~140 on avenue road with my mom once, only once. i just cannot stand mercedes, but its me.
all the others is just a tad faster on that street with a school (i forgot the name) and regular highways or roads etc. i am very responsible but maybe you can advice me how to restraint.
i always suspect the speedo in my last 4 cars is wrong and out of sync, i cannot be going that fast? absolutely impossible.
On another note: i am not one of those queer homos , none of my body part(s) goes inside no guy's S (its messy), like you quoted. please keep that in mind, your S is very safe around me. i have no intention of going up your rear cause i like the 'avenue of the 2 holes'. you do too right? am i safe to assume this?
since you got me started do you enjoy lesbo makeout? i was in NYC once and saw this performance, i was never thought its so entertaining, well worth my $50

Last edited by rollee; 07-29-2004 at 11:58 AM.
rollee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 08:10 PM   #65
Castel
4th Gear Member

i don't see why you two are mocking Pat. This guy (or girl) has legit points.

i guess if you've never seen a caved in skull from moronic driving you might find it silly that i think racing with your kids is stupid.
Old 07-30-2004, 12:17 AM   #66
GR8 Ride
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to GR8 Ride
Top secret ride? Hardly....perhaps you should do some searching, and you'll find some pictures of the car I've been racing. There are some here on Max, in case you figure out how the Search function works. Not only that, but I'm in the process of building a new racecar. Nothing top secret about it.... Unless, of course, you expect me to show up at a Maxbimmer *cruize-night* or something like that. My truck isn't much of a *cruiser*....so I really don't bother.

As to your sexuality rollee, you do seem to be doing your best to convince everyone here that you're not a cum-swallowing, cock-gobbler. Perhaps you're not sure which side of the closet door you should be hiding behind? Feeling unsure about something rollee? You sure can't be getting too much on your own accord, if you're paying $50 for a lesbo show in NYC.

Ultimately, I suspect that you're just feeling left out because I called DavidM5 an idiot, and you're wondering why that title was not granted to you as well.

So rollee, I bestow upon you the title of "Official Maxbimmer Rod Huffer"

Carry on, good soldier, keep trying to convince the world of your heterosexuality, and hopefully that closet door doesn't hit you in the ass (though it's probably not the only thing that does...).

Now, go huff some rod.

Pat

PS. Remember, if you think you don't need a helmet, then you probably don't.
GR8 Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 12:41 AM   #67
rollee
3rd Gear Member

rollee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: