Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 7 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-11-2007, 05:27 AM   #76
R2dmax
2nd Gear Member

Of course, Welcome aboard
R2dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #77
misha
1st Gear Newbie

i have 1990 s7
misha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #78
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

745Li...lucky dog! I've been toying with the idea of upgrading my '00 e38 for a '03-04 745, but decided against it and picked up a '99 e36 vert 5-speed for that mid-life crisis thing.

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #79
Old_School
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha View Post
i have 1990 s7
A real one! Wow. Got pics?
Old 01-05-2008, 10:40 PM   #80
R2dmax
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betray View Post
I might swing by.
As for the Kit, try tunerworks.com.

I went with a alpina lip tho. I still wouldnt mind a rear valance and duel exhaust.
Pix of the Alpina lipped 7er please and Misha pix of the s7 too
R2dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #81
Mikey83
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slemmer View Post
745Li...lucky dog! I've been toying with the idea of upgrading my '00 e38 for a '03-04 745, but decided against it and picked up a '99 e36 vert 5-speed for that mid-life crisis thing.
Haha Well I picked my 2003 Li from the USA and saved about $10k
But again Im pretty much working for my car/insurance and premium gas aint cheap lol

At 24 yrs old, this will probably be the only time in my life I can get my dream car. Im in a trade and my job is doing good right now, so working long hours pays off.
After that its bye bye to the car and hello to mortage/bills/kids/ etc etc

Im enjoying it now while I can. Do you 7ers ever have any meets in the summer?
Mikey83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 11:02 PM   #82
ProStreetDriver
The Real Transporter

Send a message via MSN to ProStreetDriver
anyone here from the london area???
ProStreetDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #83
VSR
2nd Gear Member

Wink

Hi guys. Sorry, no 7 right now but i've had a few. They are awesome.

On a side note, anyone looking for a winter wheel package for BMW E38 lemme know. I am in etobicoke. Not on this forum as often as i'd like so simply PM me.

Cheers,
VSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #84
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey83 View Post
Haha Well I picked my 2003 Li from the USA and saved about $10k
But again Im pretty much working for my car/insurance and premium gas aint cheap lol

At 24 yrs old, this will probably be the only time in my life I can get my dream car. Im in a trade and my job is doing good right now, so working long hours pays off.
After that its bye bye to the car and hello to mortage/bills/kids/ etc etc

Im enjoying it now while I can. Do you 7ers ever have any meets in the summer?
Grats on the purchase man, I THINK I might have seen you the other night (friday or sat) on main st. turning to go up the clairmont access. yours is Black im guessing? If you see a white GTI with red fog's that's me shoot me a

as for getting your dream car etc. good for you man, im sorta in the same boat, enjoying it while it lasts then priorities change such is life I guess

as for summer meets, there are the normal max meets in woodbridge and on saturday's the hammer guys usually meetup down at hutch's by the lake, be sure to stop by!

other then that go jump on bimmerforums and join the 7er section loads of useful info and great guys, in the summer the 7 guys have started a "summer 7's) meet that I went to down just outside of NYC lots of fun and great group!

See you around, im planning to restore my E32 back up so it will return (SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!)

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #85
Mikey83
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
Grats on the purchase man, I THINK I might have seen you the other night (friday or sat) on main st. turning to go up the clairmont access. yours is Black im guessing? If you see a white GTI with red fog's that's me shoot me a

as for getting your dream car etc. good for you man, im sorta in the same boat, enjoying it while it lasts then priorities change such is life I guess

as for summer meets, there are the normal max meets in woodbridge and on saturday's the hammer guys usually meetup down at hutch's by the lake, be sure to stop by!

other then that go jump on bimmerforums and join the 7er section loads of useful info and great guys, in the summer the 7 guys have started a "summer 7's) meet that I went to down just outside of NYC lots of fun and great group!

See you around, im planning to restore my E32 back up so it will return (SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!)
Thanks, and I'm glad there are some local peeps that I can meet up in the area as well. I have joined bimmerforums since most of those guys have the newer e65/66 models and its hard to get info on these cars, but ya theres tons of info over there.

Mine is actually sliver with black interior, but you will see me more often ripping around when the weather gets better.
Heres quick pic.

Nevermind the small ass 18" rims , those are gonna be changed when the weather gets better. Still wondering if I should get 20's or 22's??? Scared of the potholes in the city as they might bend 22's easy. Of course gonna some tint for the windows, not too dark. You recommend any shops?
Old 01-30-2008, 09:37 AM   #86
Seven
Gimme The Keys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
... See you around, im planning to restore my E32 back up so it will return (SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!)
Hehehe ... good the hear Hound! You're back in my good books so to speak!

Beautiful car Mikey83, definitely a sweet ride! Congrats! ... Give me a shout when you pick up your 20 or 22's, I might be interested in your "small ass" 18's. What about 21's for you? I forget the style, but in my opinion those OEM 21's that you can get for the e65/66 are very nice.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:10 PM   #87
Mikey83
3rd Gear Member

Ya I believe those are style 128. I have been looking at those as well since they do not have a lip and are much stronger. But for 21" tires they are very expensive and only a few companies make them.
In the next few months I will be looking harder and make my mind in the spring time.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #88
Hound
V-Dub in da House

those 21's that you speak of are KILLER rims for the car imho. I would go with some 20's myself if you are getting something other then that, not really worth going 2 more inches at that point but to each their own. If I see you I will shoot you a wave

Glad im back in the good books

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 02-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #89
DANE
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to DANE
my neighbour as a 1994 740 no major damage or hits headlights tailights and rims where stolen and the car was keyed the guy is lookin a 1000 as it sits engine starts tan interior car was mint car was parked for the witer
i have pics but cant seem to post them
DANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:36 PM   #90
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Seven is that a E38 or E32, 94 was the swichover year was it not?

96 Harliquin Golf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: