Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-02-2002, 06:36 PM   #1
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Need some help for die cast models...

Alright, so as of now i'm looking for some 1:18 die cast models made by UT models, Autoart or anything else that looks high quality, prefably pre-assembled.

I need to find the E36 M3 sedan and coupe, the Mcoupe, the E46 M3 and E30 M3 if there ever was one made for model cars.

I've tried First Hand Distributors near yorkdale shopping centre on dufferin. I know pacific mall has some, but I'm wonder if there are any other stores that carry those, if not any model cars for good deals?
In toronto plz, hee...
Old 01-02-2002, 06:57 PM   #2
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Hey Mike, I got some nice ones from Burago when I was in Europe. I think mine are 1:24 though, but still looks sweet. I got the M3 LWT E36, Team Schnitzer 318, M3 DTM E36, 320 Race car and a 318 race car. I'm sure they sell these in Toronto, try Pacific mall, I've seen many nice die cast models there of BMW's.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, Stoptech pads, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2002, 06:59 PM   #3
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Oh yeah, and as for the E30 M3's? Forget about finding any die cast models of those, they are non existant. I don't know why, I'm sure they would sell in a jiffy..

Best thing to do is ask Randy when he gets back. He's got loads of that stuff.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, Stoptech pads, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2002, 07:02 PM   #4
azn330i
2nd Gear Member

yea try pacific mall, there's a shop there that only sells model cars, they got so much that you can barely get in!! it's at the back (facing Market Village) at the far left.

azn330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 01:27 AM   #5
MPRESION
5th Gear Member

Check at the following site.... Scale18.com. They are located out of Vancouver and the prices are pretty good too. I've purchased about 30 die-cast cars from them (all Corvettes) and they they are very good to deal with. They've got M3 GTR's, M3 convertables, M3 coupes and M3 sedans. All the models are 1:18 scale.

Scale18 Die-cast cars
MPRESION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 12:17 PM   #6
DunDan
3rd Gear Member

Eaton Center

There is a model car stall shop on the upper level of Eaton Centre in the middle of the mall closer to Queen st. They constantly get new cars amlost daily but can order specific cars you request. I saw a nice violet M3 last week in 1:24 scale.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:35 PM   #7
johnhof
1st Gear Newbie

Die Cast Dealer

Try Designs in Motion. His web site address is http://www.designsinm.com/ Send him an email if you don't find what you want on the site. I've had good luck with him tracking stuff down for me. Plus he is real knowledgeable about the history of most cars street or track, cool guy. Please let him know I referred you if you contact him

Good Luck,
John Hoffner
johnhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 08:50 PM   #8
bobo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by azn330i
yea try pacific mall, there's a shop there that only sells model cars, they got so much that you can barely get in!! it's at the back (facing Market Village) at the far left.

-I got my Minichamps Imolarot M3 Cabriolet there but which one are you talking about

the guy with glasses one

or the bigger one i think pacific models or somethin, lots of big boob models at the front
Old 01-10-2002, 12:45 AM   #9
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

UT Models are no more.

I went to Car Buffs in Square One Mall and they said UT is no longer available. So if you can find it...BUY IT!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2002dc#001.jpg (73.4 KB, 39 views)

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: