Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-01-2004, 09:19 PM   #31
Gianpaolo_E46
6th Gear Member

ur life is not worth ur car, unless its like a ferrari or something, but boomerang or tracking is the way to go for sure, we got it in all our cars
Gianpaolo_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:21 PM   #32
Jase
twisted beyond reason

Send a message via MSN to Jase
As far a tracking a car that was carjacked sure. But if it is just stolen it can be beat.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:23 PM   #33
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
doesn't matter what it was, if it was a bloody CAMARY, defend that car with your life, cause in so many ways you'll pay for it!

These insurance companies are now workin with the cops, so i think theres gonna be a lot more roberies for what justin said, giving people more fear, and jackers more confidence does nothing for us!
i tottally agree with you, i don't care if someone was trying to jack my flipping civic, given they dont have a gun on them, i'd fight till death baby

but if their gonna pull a gun or something, i'm too young to go out like that...i'd hand over the keys...sure losses hurt

but u guys have to understand, sh!t happens.
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:25 PM   #34
burnhard88
Post-Whore of Ottawa

Send a message via MSN to burnhard88 Send a message via Yahoo to burnhard88
brave man... either alot of balls or no brains... maybe it was a little bit of both... but i wouldn't want some random person stealing my ride... iffy decision... but... he did die for it... so that's not good... not at all... maybe he had some psychological attachment to it like a soul mate or something... i dunno...

Old 06-01-2004, 09:27 PM   #35
Gianpaolo_E46
6th Gear Member

well yea of course ur gonna put up a fight, just dont be stupid and know when to pick ur fights espically if hes got a weapon or even a gun and and all u got ur cock in ur hand lol
Gianpaolo_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:30 PM   #36
TiemenT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to TiemenT
you've got a sad life, if you going to throw it away for some dumb prick who's trying to steal it...
if they come to my place to steal one.. they better get to Mexico.. otherwise I will get them !

Don't steel Pasta's SIG!

------------------------------------------------
- Range Rover Hamann 5.0 Vogue V8 Sold for M5
- BMW ///M3 CSL
- E60 M5 on April 12th !
TiemenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:49 PM   #37
d12
3rd Gear Member

damn...

if no weapon = fight to the end
if weapon = hand over the keys

d12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 10:00 PM   #38
DrunkFuX
3rd Gear Member

the last one i'm gonna brake in is Tiemen's place...
he allready did 5 months because he shot someone who trew in the front window and tried to grap the dvd-players and stuff...

^ SOLD!
-----------------------------------------------
Click here for my 850Ci
DrunkFuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 10:21 PM   #39
SickFinga

ok if that would happened to me I wouldn't even think twice, and hand over the keys. Call me a pussy, but in reality that what MOST of you would do.

And Big D, I don't think anypne would would even plan jumping you even without heavy artillery backing them up.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 10:59 PM   #40
Polish
6th Gear Member

yeah its pretty crazy there

first night we left the 540i outside they tried to jack the rims but got scared away during the night so it was left loose and we didnt know :S

but yeah its not only there, hammer town , kinda sucks but whatever
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 11:04 PM   #41
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
ok if that would happened to me I wouldn't even think twice, and hand over the keys. Call me a pussy, but in reality that what MOST of you would do.

And Big D, I don't think anypne would would even plan jumping you even without heavy artillery backing them up.
Hehe, after my friend's Type R almost got stolen, Boomerang and all (ripped it out), I'm still getting a security system. But I'm also getting a .45 ACP 1911 as backup security. So anyone wanting to take my car from me, better not only be prepared to kill me but better be ready to die themselves.

The only thing kinda calming me down is that the E34 and bimmers in general aren't very high on the theft list.
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 12:55 AM   #42
bmwboy88
3rd Gear Member

Here is a scenario....
what happens when a car jacker breaks into your house and try to grab your keys to the bimmer and in the struggle, you killed him. Would you get charged for man slaughter?
Old 06-02-2004, 01:03 AM   #43
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally posted by bmwboy88
Here is a scenario....
what happens when a car jacker breaks into your house and try to grab your keys to the bimmer and in the struggle, you killed him. Would you get charged for man slaughter?
Of course not. It's perfectly legal to defend your property. You can even shoot him when he's just armed with a 13" black rubber dildo. As long as when the cops show up it's clear that you weren't sleeping with the gun under your pillow but pulled it out of the safe. Same with a car, as long as you have a valid destination (like going to a gun range, and at my school there happens to be one a few clicks away).
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 02:42 AM   #44
simsimah!
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to simsimah!
There is the clifford blackjack.. you have to punch in a code into a two button pad that you can locate anywhere in your car every time you close your door, otherwise the engine cuts out after 500m... enough time for you to run back into your house and grab a bat and run after the guy!

its a pain in the ass to have to punch in a code every time a door opens though..
Old 06-02-2004, 04:13 AM   #45
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
someone once tried to steal my uncles LADA
my uncle has a switch in the glove compartment that shuts off the engine..so the people that stole it....only took the car down the street cuz they thought the engine was "dead"
funny shit..all for a Lada

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: