Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-01-2004, 05:42 PM   #31
simsimah!
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to simsimah!
Yeah I remember the east-of-adilade rule.. as in dont wander east of it! haha..

the pub i'm talking about is up the street (north) of jimbobs (sitting on the southwest of an intersection).. you can see the beer vats from the front window (they make their own brew)... the nac was on wharncliffe, south of oxford..

Quote:
Originally posted by V-Thang
oh i wouldnt know how it was from 96-00. came here in mid 2001. it depends where you live. downtown is mainly all the goths and skaters. Whiteoaks area is all Arabs and middle eastern ppl. North near Masonville is the "prepy" kids, all the rich bastards live up there. East side is all portuguese and italians, South is mostly spanish and african ppl and where i live in north east, its mostly asians. so yea, london is very diverse now!

the pub across from jim bobs is Plantations and Williams Cafe. I dont know what Nac is... prolly renamed to GT's.
Old 06-04-2004, 05:45 AM   #32
harleywu
1st Gear Newbie

guys,

I'm totally astonished by so many replies regarding to the lost of emblems, mirrors, and other parts. We should do something.

Anyone interests to join a team to set a trap around that area.

Plan as:

(1) at least 8 peoples to join to team. (I'm afraid that there are too many thiefs).

(2) we put a bimmer around the theater at night after 10:00PM ( that is best time for thiefs to hunt, I guess).

(3) wait not too far away from bimmer, two in one group in each direction (east, west, north, south, I'm afraid he runs very fast), other autoes are stand-by if possible.

(4) Talkie to use to contact between each group (4 talkies totally), cell phones are also needed for calling police (911) (4 phones needed)

(5) wait for thiefs coming....

interests?

just for kidding

Harley
harleywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 06:19 AM   #33
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Awsome plan. I am sure someone would get beaten up for good hahaha.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 06:51 AM   #34
nseverin
2nd Gear Member

What do people do with them when they steal them. I live in Scarlem to (South Central)?
nseverin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: