Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-31-2004, 12:58 PM   #16
burnhard88
Post-Whore of Ottawa

Send a message via MSN to burnhard88 Send a message via Yahoo to burnhard88
oo... thanks for the prices actually nascar... will work good for my hemi...

Old 05-31-2004, 01:36 PM   #17
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

if you look at my rear emblem, you'll see an attempted theft. The dude thought the emblem was SEPERATE from the chrome ring surrounding it, and picked at it about 10 times before giving up.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:00 PM   #18
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Schneller
Justin are You that thick mofo on your avatar? I wouldn't steal Your emblems dude hehe
Unfortunately I'm never aruond when they grab the emblems.. if I ever see it happening to my car, or anyone else's.. I'll be raging on them.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 03:01 PM   #19
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally posted by TrEvOrLiCioS
Ya i get scared when i take me car to movies, i've heard lots of bad stuff happen there.....plus my last car got keyed at one.

I jus came back from a movie, I parked a bit back and under a light poll. (I know gives the theifs light but, when my alarm goes off maybe ppl will see)

I wanted to replace my embelms, but im afraid someone might thief them.......i fiqure who wants some old flakey ones. They look for the new ones
Yeah.. I didn't even replace the emblem on the back of the car.. got an old flakey one.. sanded it down smooth and painted it black to match my car. It covers the holes... and looks shaved. unfortunately it doesn't say BMW at the back of the car.. but still looks better than being flaked... and who would steal an all black roundel?
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 05:50 PM   #20
simsimah!
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to simsimah!
I work across the street from there too... a lot of attempted kidnappings, assaults and thefts go on in that mall area (especially at wallmart).. not to mention that its a favourite teaching are for driving schools.. i saw a driving instructor tell the student to get the F* out of dodge after she hit 3 cars while trying to reverse into a spot
Old 06-01-2004, 01:08 AM   #21
bmwboy88
3rd Gear Member

When I had my Jetta VR6, I parked my car there and went to the Future Shop at the Eglington Town Center. When I came out of Future Shop, my VW sign was gone and my chrome muffler extension were gone.
I hate Scarborough and I avoid it as mucha s I can
Old 06-01-2004, 01:44 AM   #22
V-Thang
6th Gear Member

lol all these stories are pretty crazy and messed up.

nothing that retarted happens here in london. but now the most messed up shit thats been happening here in london is that some retards are now stealing ppls licenese plates!!!!

it happened to two of my friends. were at downtown parked to go to a club. after the club were walkin back to our cars and we hear one of my friends across the parking lot say, "WTF BRO SOME *IGGA stole my license plates"! LOL it was funny how he said it. poor guy got stopped 6 times while driving home.

messed up ppl in this country/world
V-Thang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 05:00 AM   #23
simsimah!
2nd Gear Member

hehe.. i used to go to Western.. what club were you guys at? London was full of goths and skaters when i was there.. mercedes emblems on a chain were all the rage
Old 06-01-2004, 06:48 AM   #24
V-Thang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by simsimah!
hehe.. i used to go to Western.. what club were you guys at? London was full of goths and skaters when i was there.. mercedes emblems on a chain were all the rage

nah london is different from the time u were here. i've lived in london for 2.5 years now, came from sauga. its pretty big now ( i think like 600,000 pop now). but yea, i dont see many skaters or goths, a couple downtown but not many. mostly its thugs and euro ppl (ginos lol).

we usually go to Jim Bobs on sat and sunday... sometimes on thursday we might go to GT's.

where did u go? oh and im sure u now, WESTERN is friggin hype for the parties and chicks!
Old 06-01-2004, 07:51 AM   #25
rollee
3rd Gear Member

if i catch anyone stealign mine i will personally break each and every one of thier fingers. i hate these annyoing SOBs.
rollee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 01:51 PM   #26
simsimah!
2nd Gear Member

thats quite surprising.. London was like an avril lavigne video from 96-00.. we always went to the Ridout, the Nac (i think its called something else now), and the really old pub up the street from jimbobs.. we went there so much but i cant remember the name for the life of me (i'm getting old!)! Prince Alberts and samy souvlaki are the best too

but yeah the chicks were awesome! i tried to stay in london to work, but no jobs

Quote:
Originally posted by V-Thang
nah london is different from the time u were here. i've lived in london for 2.5 years now, came from sauga. its pretty big now ( i think like 600,000 pop now). but yea, i dont see many skaters or goths, a couple downtown but not many. mostly its thugs and euro ppl (ginos lol).

we usually go to Jim Bobs on sat and sunday... sometimes on thursday we might go to GT's.

where did u go? oh and im sure u now, WESTERN is friggin hype for the parties and chicks!
Old 06-01-2004, 02:40 PM   #27
Rice
1st Gear Newbie

Someone should just organize a bunch of guys that pump irons and go bait these f**kers and beat the living shit out of them so that they will never think of stealing another emblem again. Hate f**kers that steals, damage other people's car and people that park like sh*t.
Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:11 PM   #28
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by V-Thang
"WTF BRO SOME *IGGA..."
Hmmmm...

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 04:52 PM   #29
V-Thang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystikal
Hmmmm...
lol sorry. i know what you mean. the guy is black anyways and no im not racist. im brown town myself
Old 06-01-2004, 04:56 PM   #30
V-Thang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by simsimah!
thats quite surprising.. London was like an avril lavigne video from 96-00.. we always went to the Ridout, the Nac (i think its called something else now), and the really old pub up the street from jimbobs.. we went there so much but i cant remember the name for the life of me (i'm getting old!)! Prince Alberts and samy souvlaki are the best too

but yeah the chicks were awesome! i tried to stay in london to work, but no jobs
oh i wouldnt know how it was from 96-00. came here in mid 2001. it depends where you live. downtown is mainly all the goths and skaters. Whiteoaks area is all Arabs and middle eastern ppl. North near Masonville is the "prepy" kids, all the rich bastards live up there. East side is all portuguese and italians, South is mostly spanish and african ppl and where i live in north east, its mostly asians. so yea, london is very diverse now!

the pub across from jim bobs is Plantations and Williams Cafe. I dont know what Nac is... prolly renamed to GT's.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: