Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-13-2002, 10:42 AM   #1
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

that was probably.......

.......the most disgusting three minutes of world cup soccer i have ever seen EVER!!!!!

what the hell is that passing the friggen ball around for 3 minutes bunch of wussies!!! the damn mexicans have to learn!!! next round they will!!!

i like how the world cup is shaping up SO FAR. all of the arogant teams are out such as france.....you know who i mean. anyway i want you to look at how happy the person who scores the goal is on say team japan compared to team brazil and you'll know what i'm talking about. the people on japan or camaroon take there excitement to a whole new level.

just my 2 cents

mario
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 04:30 PM   #2
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

Re: that was probably.......

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
.......the most disgusting three minutes of world cup soccer i have ever seen EVER!!!!!

what the hell is that passing the friggen ball around for 3 minutes bunch of wussies!!! the damn mexicans have to learn!!! next round they will!!!
That was great! Now why didn't Italy attack the ball instead of just standing there watching? Guess they don't want to win that bad I guess.

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 04:36 PM   #3
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

shit man don't even get me started on there performance anyway they didn't need to win because croatia lost therefor they got through. all they needed was a tie
Old 06-13-2002, 07:31 PM   #4
Kiley
1st Gear Newbie

Don't worry!

As much as I don't like Portugal, they are going to woop up on S.Korea and place second in the group. Then, they are going to proceed in whooping Mexico's ass next round. It will be a battle of the mid-field but portuagal has better strikers.

Despite many negative predictions, USA will be victorius against Poland and then go on to play Italy. Now that will be a strange game. Italy seems to be a real "moody" team, as far as this tournament is concerned, and it's not a safe game to bet on.

Overall, I am happy to see that France is gone but a little sadened about Uraguay's elimination ( I really liked their last performance). Turkey has quite a bit of confidence and might pull off an upset next round. I like the underdogs!!!! Senegal defied everyone with their fast-paced ball movement. England is going to be eliminated next round, as is Ireland. I predict Belgium to slip past Russia into second, and Japan into the first spot in group H (neither of them stand a chance in the next round).

U.S.A. just doesn't have a blizting midfield that can control the tempo. Now that Reynes is injured, they are in even more desperation to use "long ball" methods of moving it into scoring position. Other than that, they have a pretty solid team capable of making it past the sweet 16.

OK, enough with my predictions. Let's just sit back, drink a beer (21 and up, please!) and enjoy the most popular sport on the planet.

P.S. Germany is my team. Go KLASSE!!!
1FCK Rules!!!!
Kiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 02:00 AM   #5
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
Re: Don't worry!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiley
Let's just sit back, drink a beer (21 and up, please!) and enjoy the most popular sport on the planet.
21?

Ha ha ha (in a super hero voice)
it's nice being Canadain.....
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 04:10 AM   #6
Kiley
1st Gear Newbie

USA is probably the only one with the 21+limit.

I drank when I was 20 in Germany, and my younger co-workers were 18 and 19 as well. I have been back to the states for about a year now and I was not used to this 21 age limit. I have always been overseas in different countries where drinking is like smoking a cigarette.

I got in serious shit trouble with the military because I brought beer over to my co-worker's dorms (he is 20) and someone ratted on me!!!! I got freakin' a letter of counseling for just drinking in front of him I guess. So from now on I am very cautious and am now too afraid to throw parties at my place because of the fear of more problems.

I just can't believe it. You can tell a kid in uniform that he is old enough to be a combatent in Wartime but he is too young to have a weak-ass beer? Sometimes I just don't know about this government!
Kiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 04:54 PM   #7
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

hahaha i got a taste of being drunk for the first time at the age of 3 and been havin fun eversince
Old 06-14-2002, 04:56 PM   #8
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

Re: USA is probably the only one with the 21+limit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiley
I just can't believe it. You can tell a kid in uniform that he is old enough to be a combatent in Wartime but he is too young to have a weak-ass beer? Sometimes I just don't know about this government!
hahahahahahahaha you ever watch little nicky

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: